HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

Dylan sighed with a gloomy look. 'Alcohol isn't the answer, Hannes... But you're right. It will turn out fine. I'm sure,' she said with a motivating look this time. He rolled his eyes "yeah sure whatever. Alcahol does help though,[b]i mean..it is fun, it helps with sleeping and it makes you forget shit" he mumbles as he looked away "Plus it is legal..in case you care about that i don't know..not that it matters though..rules get you nowhere these days.." he said calmly

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Yeah sure whatever. Alcahol does help though, I mean.. It is fun, it helps with sleeping and it makes you forget shit. Plus it is legal..  In case you care about that I don't know.. Not that it matters though... Rules get you nowhere these days...' he said calmly.
  'Believe me, now you think it's fun to do, but later you will have a lot of trouble with it... And I thought you were all about rules?' Dylan asked.

Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

'Believe me, now you think it's fun to do, but later you will have a lot of trouble with it... And I thought you were all about rules?' Dylan asked. He shrugged "Rules on lead to fucked up shit appearently so why bother following them" he said as he started to feel even more dizzy, and tried to breath normally aS his temprature rose him not noticing ofcourse. he coughed for a bit before looking down on the ground, white spots blocking his vision, he knew something wasn't right but decided to stay silent as he wanted take a sip of water but noticed to bottle was empty. He tried to ignore the headache as much as possible as he tried to blink the dizzyness away, hearing his heart beat getting faster and faster. He sights tryi ng to focus on his feets as chills ran down his spine, this was wrong this was diffently wrong when suddenly he felt something...warmth he blinked but before he could say something he passed, his head falling on the tabe, as he breathed calmly but irragulary

Character sheet

'Rules on lead to fucked up shit apparently so why bother following them,' he said.
  Dylan looked at him but didn't say anything. Hannes didn't either so he got back to work. When he looked up, Hannes was asleep. He smiled and worked further.
  Suddenly the door went open. Dylan looked up and saw Emelie Kommer.

Teacher

Name : bish
Coins : 10

The old woman was just walking through the corridors, a knitted bag in her hands and a woolend sweATER ON yeah this womand had the time of her never ending life when suddenly she noticed something in a classroom as she stared through the window..the new guy...hm interesting. She walked in and walked towards him "Ah good afternoon good sir " she said calmly "Detention huh....interesting.." she turned to hannes "Could you maybe explain why there is an passed out student in yourr classroom?" she asked a smile on her face but death in her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

She walked in. 'Ah good afternoon good sir,' she said calmly.
  Dylan nodded as greeting.
  'Detention huh... Interesting... Could you maybe explain why there is an passed out student in your classroom?' she asked, a smile on her face but Dylan could see the death in her eyes.
  His eyes widened as he looked at Hannes. He stood up and rushed towards the boy, shaking him.
  'Hannes? Hannes, please wake up!' He looked at Emelie again, panic in his eyes. 'I eh- I.. I didn't know... I'm so sorry, I... Please don't tell Friedrich... Oh my God, how can this happen, I-' he rushed as shook Hannes and looked at Emelie, real panic here oh boi.

Teacher

His eyes widened as he looked at Hannes. Emelie fucking smiled at this. 'Hannes? Hannes, please wake up!' He looked at Emelie again, panic in his eyes. 'I eh- I.. I didn't know... I'm so sorry, I... Please don't tell Friedrich... Oh my God, how can this happen, I-' he rushed as shook Hannes and looked at Emelie, real panic here oh boi. The lady smirked the most unimpressed look on her face as she sat down on his fucking chair not giving a shit. "Hmmmm always nice to see someone fail am i right, oh don't worry i won't tell a soul, he will find out on his own you know" the old lady said calmly "It would be a waste of my precious time...which i hsve plenty of,oh don't worry he isn't dead...yet" she teased as she stood up again and walked towards them on her slow paste "Yeah he is deffinetly passed out, i mean if he was asleep he would have have snored which he doesn't right now, plus i can feel the warmth from here, oh well it isn0t the first kid i have seen like this, it was 1567, my 45th son ...hat was his name again...hm i will tell you later i guess...so newbie what youre going to do now huh?" she asked "I mean the poor boi can't rely on an old fuck like me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'Hmmmm always nice to see someone fail am i right, oh don't worry i won't tell a soul, he will find out on his own you know,' the old lady said calmly. 'It would be a waste of my precious time...which i hsve plenty of,oh don't worry he isn't dead...yet,' she teased as she stood up again and walked towards them on her slow paste. 'Yeah he is deffinetly passed out, i mean if he was asleep he would have have snored which he doesn't right now, plus i can feel the warmth from here, oh well it isn0t the first kid i have seen like this, it was 1567, my 45th son ...hat was his name again...hm i will tell you later i guess...so newbie what youre going to do now huh?' she asked. 'I mean the poor boi can't rely on an old fuck like me.'
  Dylan stared at her. 'I... Well you have life experience, I am just teaching social studies! What is wrong with him?!' he exclaimed. He suddenly felt different. He looked down and saw himself changing and he sighed.
  Oh God, why me, why now?
  Eventually he changed in some random person. 'What do I need to do?!' he asked hysterically.

Teacher

Dylan stared at her. 'I... Well you have life experience, I am just teaching social studies! What is wrong with him?!' he exclaimed, before he suddenly changed into whoever the fuck he turned into. She sights deeply "For one, stay calm, two, breath a man in panic is more dangerous than a woman on her period" she said calmly. What do I need to do?!' he asked hysterically. she laughed softly "Well if you would have been calmer you would have noticed what was wrong" she said calmly "A fever you idiot, damn who gave you permission too teach" she said calmly "Not a normall one though..i mean his mutation will back fire a lot, which is the reason i am sweating right now ..i guess this is what you people call karma however...for being a complete idiot who doesn't take care of small wounds enough for them to get infected leading to fevers" she said calmly, oh she had noticed the small wound on his ancle at least a week ago, was she interested no, did she knew it was infected..no did she know noew...yeah probably "Oh well, a high fever...how could we have known am i right, i would suggest to get ronan but i believe he is in the hospital right now with kate"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'For one, stay calm, two, breath a man in panic is more dangerous than a woman on her period,' she said calmly.
  Dylan pouted a little and tried to calm down but it didn't work.
  'Well if you would have been calmer you would have noticed what was wrong. A fever you idiot, damn who gave you permission too teach. Not a normal one though... I mean his mutation will back fire a lot, which is the reason I am sweating right now... I guess this is what you people call karma however... For being a complete idiot who doesn't take care of small wounds enough for them to get infected leading to fevers,' she said calmly.
  Dylan calmed down and he turned into his normal form again. He sighed at the feeling, his own body was a lot more comfortable than some random.
  'Oh well, a high fever... How could we have known am I right, I would suggest to get Ronan but I believe he is in the hospital right now with Kate.'
  Dylan could feel his body changing again but he could stop it just in time. 'The hospital? Why?' he asked confused. He shook his head though, Hannes was important right now, Kate will be alright.
  'Okay, what do we need to do?'

Teacher

'The hospital? Why?' he asked confused. Emelie shrugged "She got an allergic reaction and almost died, seems like both of you failed" she said a smirk on her face. 'Okay, what do we need to do?' the canadian c asked. She looked at the german for a second not even daring to touch him not wanting burned skin or something "Well..we could wait till he wakes up, we could call his brother uhm or we just let him lay here..we can't really call a hospital you know" she said calmly " I have seen this before however, multiple times..some survived and that was like the sixties..times have changed..so i guess it is a matter of praying " she shrugged " well i am not touching him for sure" she anwsered calmly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

The old teacher shrugged. 'She got an allergic reaction and almost died, seems like both of you failed,' she said with a smirk on her face.
  Dylan bit on his lip, this wasn't good.
  'Well... We could wait till he wakes up, we could call his brother uhm or we just let him lay here... We can't really call a hospital you know. I have seen this before however, multiple times... Some survived and that was like the sixties.. Times have changed... So I guess it is a matter of praying,' she shrugged. 'Well I am not touching him for sure.'
  Dylan looked at Hannes. 'We can't just let him lay here,' he argued in despair. 'Maybe we can lay him on a pillow, and on the ground because that must be a lot more comfortable position,' he offered. He only had to think about how to do that, because he couldn't touch him. Emelie wasn't really helpful too...

Teacher

Dylan looked at Hannes. 'We can't just let him lay here,' he argued in despair. 'Maybe we can lay him on a pillow, and on the ground because that must be a lot more comfortable position,' he offered. Emelie blinked as she sights "Yeah that could maybe help i don't know do i look like a doctor?" she said calmly kinda enjoying the man's stress "Listen no matter what you do people will find out so dn't worry about that now" she said her voice cold and sharp "The boy got what he deserveres for being an idiot , listen ... wait is this your first day or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'Yeah that could maybe help I don't know do I look like a doctor?' she said calmly.
  'Well you do have more life experience than me!' Dylan argued.
  'Listen no matter what you do people will find out so don't worry about that now. The boy got what he deserves for being an idiot, listen... Wait is this your first day or something?'
  Dylan was silent for a moment, looking from the boy to the lady. 'Eh, no... Maybe Hannes wasn't that nice, but he is still passed out! We need to do something!'

Teacher

Dylan was silent for a moment, looking from the boy to the lady. 'Eh, no... Maybe Hannes wasn't that nice, but he is still passed out! We need to do something!'. Emelie blinked and smiled as she looked at her old looking watch "Ah i am so sorry mister but i have knitting club now, see ya later !" she said as she waddled off into the big wide world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next