HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Ofcourse he took her seriously they are gingers they have to like rely on eachother plus Ronan hates me and Kate is clearly his favourite student, so I think it's unfair that she gets in less trouble, I mean if it wasn't for my mutation I would have been dead! She could have killed me!'
  Dylan nodded. 'Hmm... I get where you're coming from, and yeah she could have killed you... But I'm not about her punishments, then you have to talk with Ronan, I guess..'

Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

Dylan nodded. 'Hmm... I get where you're coming from, and yeah she could have killed you... But I'm not about her punishments, then you have to talk with Ronan, I guess..' hannes sights as the done came back on his face "Fine whatever" he mumbled as he looked at his book just staring at the words before he grabbed a bottle of water and took a huge sip this probably being the 6th bottle this day how is he not dead yet damn. he groaned as he looked at the asignment again, yeah friedrich wanted them dead for sure, He sights staying awake was een harder then french it self..thi was goin to be hell he knew it already

Character sheet

'Fine whatever,' he mumbled as he looked at his book before grabbing a bottle of water.
  Dylan looked at him for a moment but couldn't stand it. So he stood up and walked over to him, sitting on the table in front of the boy. 'You need help?' he offered. 'I grew up with some French, so I'm sure I can help you a little.'

Student

Character sheet

. 'You need help?' he offered. 'I grew up with some French, so I'm sure I can help you a little.' hannes looked up a bit confused "Eh sure" he said and yawned "We just need to make a few assignments and that's all" he said his head in his hands as he looked at the grammer excersices

Character sheet

'Eh sure,' he said and yawned. 'We just need to make a few assignment and that's all.'
  Dylan nodded and took his book, studying the grammar. 'Ah yes... The conjugation of Je suis is J'ai. Tu es is tu as. Etc.'

Student

Character sheet

'Ah yes... The conjugation of Je suis is J'ai. Tu es is tu as. Etc.'. Hannes just looked at it his face and mind completly blanc "Ah...what?" he asked his head leaning on his hand as he yawned once more trying to focus on the pages "I don't even kow how to say hello in french sir"

Character sheet

'Ah... What?' he asked. 'I don't even know how to say hello in French sir.'
  'Ah eh okay..' Dylan said. 'Hello means Bonjour. Bon après-midi means good afternoon and bonne nuit means goodnight. Do you know what yes and no means?'

Student

Character sheet

Bon après-midi means good afternoon and bonne nuit means goodnight. Do you know what yes and no means?'. he sights deeply "Eh...no.. i don't" he said trying to keep his eyes open "I literarry don't know a single word except merde sir and why should i even know all of this i fcking hate france, french people and french as a language so why do i need to learn all of this?"

Character sheet

'Eh... No... I don't,' he said trying to keep his eyes open. 'I literarry don't know a single word except merde sir and why should I even know all of this I fucking hate France, French people and French as a language so why do I need to learn all of this?'
  'Because it's part of your education and general development, and later it will be very useful. You never know when you need to use it.'

Student

Character sheet

'Because it's part of your education and general development, and later it will be very useful. You never know when you need to use it.' the teacher said. Hannes rolled his eyes "Not for me it isn't , i don't even come near france, never, like i crossed that border ones and got sick like for real, their oxygin is like poisiness or something i don't know...pff i will just..not ake it, friedrich will probably put on a movie anyways"

Character sheet

'Not for me it isn't, I don't even come near France, never, like I crossed that border ones and got sick like for real, their oxygen is like poisiness or something I don't know... Pff I will just... Not make it, Friedrich will probably put on a movie anyways.'
  'I think you still need to make it though. You never know, maybe he will check it. Plus, it's always good to learn stuff because then you have more change for a good grade on your tests,' Dylan argued with a soft smile. 'Here, let me help you,' he took a chair and sat down next to Hannes. 'What do you need to study?'

Student

Character sheet

'I think you still need to make it though. You never know, maybe he will check it. Plus, it's always good to learn stuff because then you have more change for a good grade on your tests,' Dylan argued with a soft smile. 'Here, let me help you,' he took a chair and sat down next to Hannes. 'What do you need to study?'. Hannes blinked "I am going to get a 3 anyways cause fried is a dick, like he give me 9.9 for german just because according to him i don't deserve a 10 cause my effort is low and my behaviour during class sucks or something while all i do is help cause he speaks austrian which isn't german"

Character sheet

'I am going to get a 3 anyways cause Fried is a dick, like he give me 9.9 for German just because according to him I don't deserve a 10 cause my effort is low and my behaviour during class sucks or something while all I do is help cause he speaks Austrian which isn't German.'
  Dylan couldn't help but laugh a little. 'Well, that's something you need to discuss with Friedrich. And we can always try, right? And if you want I can give you tutoring, Friedrich will see the improvement. Or I hope so, I mean I'm not officially a French teacher, but I grew up with it so yeah,' she shrugged.

Student

Character sheet

Dylan couldn't help but laugh a little. 'Well, that's something you need to discuss with Friedrich. And we can always try, right? And if you want I can give you tutoring, Friedrich will see the improvement. Or I hope so, I mean I'm not officially a French teacher, but I grew up with it so yeah,' he shrugged. hannes blinked trying to stay active but slowly began to get more tired and just nodded his face absolutly blanc "yeah sure...fine " he mumbled as he stared at his book

Character sheet

'Yeah sure... Fine,' he mumbled.
  Dylan nodded and started to explain.
  After some time he was done. 'I hope you understand it a little bit better now. Don't hesitate to ask for explaination, if you need it, but I think you can better ask Friedrich since he's teacher French,' Dylan said, standing up. He put back the chair and walked over to his desk. 'Do you have some food and drink with you?' he asked then. 'Because I think we deserve something to eat,' he smiled, grabbing his bag.

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next