HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

Dylan sighed. 'I know it's hard, but just ten minutes max and then I'll leave you alone, okay?' Dylan said. Hannes glared at him for a couple of seconds "Urgh fine jesus" he grunted as he stood up and leaned against stuff to reach his room "Ah this is bullshit" he mumbled softly underneath his breath to himself as he opened the door as he fell down on his bed face down on his pillow enjoying the finally rest moment for the short time it would probably last

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Urgh fine Jesus,' Hannes grunted as he stood up. They walked to his room. 'Ah this is bullshit,' he mumbled softly. He opened his door and let himself fall down on the bed.
  Dylan stood in the door opening, a bit awkward. 'I suggest you put on your pyjama's, but eh, I'll leave that to you. I highly recommend it though, it will be a lot more comfortable.' He was silent for a moment. 'If you need anything, just call... Or let Feliciano or Dmitri know it... Anyway, I'll leave now... Sleep well,' Dylan said as he closed the door. He sighed and walked out of the dorm, closing the door behind him. He then walked back to his classroom, hoping it will be okay with Hannes...

CLOSED

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: Classrooms-
Jump to: