HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

well this sucks ( dylan Collins) - Page 8 Empty

'I can try,' the boys said as he stood up, his hands on the wall behind him as he leaned against it. 'Yeah I can stand.'
  Dylan nodded satisfied. He stepped closer to the boy, his hands ready for if he would fall down.
  'Well this is going to be fun as hell,' Hannes said.
  'Don't hurry, it's okay if you need a pause. Just say it,' Dylan said, starting to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'Don't hurry, it's okay if you need a pause. Just say it,' Dylan said, starting to walk towards the door.Hannes nodded as he followed shivering as if he was standing on the northpole. Black spots infront of his eyes. He walked slowly constantly leaning on stuff when he finally arrived at the door "well that went..well he said a small smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He kept a close eye on Hannes, ready to catch him if needed. Eventually they arrived at the door.
  'Well that went... Well,' Hannes said with a small smile on his face.
  Dylan smiled back, opening the door. 'Yeah, now to your dorm.' He realized that may have sounded negative and he bit his lip. 'I mean, you can do it, of course.' He walked first through the door, keeping it open for Hannes.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan smiled back, opening the door. 'Yeah, now to your dorm.' The teacher said 'I mean, you can do it, of course.' He walked first through the door, keeping it open for Hannes. Hannes rolled his eyes as walked passed him all of his focus going into not falling, bumping into things and trying not to throw up which went meh. Finding support in the walls of the corridors while shivering constantly " sir " he mumbled under his heavy breath "how long would I have had detention today?" he asked this being all that mattered right now
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Sir,' the boy mumbled under his heavy breath. 'How long would I have had detention today?' he asked.
  Dylan thought for a second. 'Eh, four hours,' he answered.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan thought for a second. 'Eh, four hours,' he answered. Hannes smirked "Neat" he huffed as he stopped walking for a moment and looked at the floor "Seems like i am dying at the right the moment" he laughed before he started strolling through the corridors again happy about the fact that he didn't have to climb any stairs this time. He huffed constantly stopping at every possible moment
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes smirked. 'Neat. Seems like I am dying at the right the moment,' he laughed.
  Dylan looked at him, not understanding what he meant. 'What do you mean?' he asked. He was happy it wasn't busy here at the moment. This way Hannes could walk to his dorm without questions and obstacles from others.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'What do you mean?' he asked. Hannes blinked as he thought about that question for longer than normal "Well" he mumbled as he swore to cough up his lungs, whiich wasn0t the case but he was and is a dramaqueen "I feel like dying" he mumbled as he stopped walking neded to lett the clouds in his eyes fade "Can barely walk you know but ey if it's meant to be it's meant to be"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well,' he started mumbling. 'I feel like dying. Can barely walk you know but ey if it's meant to be it's meant to be.'
  The teacher was silent. He didn't thought that way. He didn't believe that everything happened for a reason or that everything was meant to be. He thought you could change everything with the choices you made in life, and that life just goes with the flow. You are living your life, not the other way around.
  'Do you believe that? That everything is mean to be and happens for a reason?' Dylan asked, genuinely interested in his answer. He liked to know what other people thought about things.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Do you believe that? That everything is mean to be and happens for a reason?' Dylan asked. Hannes looked up and shrugged "i...i don't know man, all I believe that in the end people get what they deserve" he mumbled as he strarted to walk slowly again trting to breath as calmly as possible as they almost reached the door
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked up and shrugged. 'I... I don't know man, all I believe that in the end people get what they deserve,' he mumbled.
  Dylan nodded, satisfied with that answer. Some people didn't know what they believed. They don't think about it or they don't care about it. For example, Jodie didn't believe strongly into anything. She was an open mind, something Dylan loved about her. He blushed a little when he thought about her. Just a second he thought how stupid he may look, a grown up man blushing because he thinks about his girlfriend. But that thought dissapeard fast. He wasn't ashamed of it, he thought love was a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded, as he began to blush?. Hannes frowned iew emotions as he walked to the door of the dorm he shared and opened the door and walked in his head looking down as he fell down on the couch happy that the black spots infront of his eyes began to fade as soon as he lay down and huffed "Mein gott this is the worst" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

They walked further in silence. Once arrived at his dorm, Hannes opened the door and walked in.
  Dylan followed him and saw him laying on the couch.
  'Mein gott this is the worst,' the boy mumbled.
  Dylan kneeled down next to him. 'Hannes, you need to lay in bed,' he said, sounding strict. He didn't always use that tone of voice, but it was important Hannes would be in bed instead of the couch. 'Come on,' Dylan said, standing up, nudging his arm.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan kneeled down next to him. 'Hannes, you need to lay in bed,' he said, sounding strict. 'Come on,' Dylan said. Hannes opened his eyes, ugh he was still here jesus fucking christ the guy had no chill "Oh mein gott your still here ever heard about having a chill?" he mumbled as he sat up
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh mein gott your still here ever heard about having a chill?' he mumbled as he sat up.
  Dylan sighed. 'I know it's hard, but just ten minutes max and then I'll leave you alone, okay?' Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next