HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

well this sucks ( dylan Collins) Empty

He took a sip of water before leaving the dressing room, nick may be dumb but he sure as hell knew how to nearly kill teenagers by letting them run wat too much. But it wasn0t just that which kept him back a little, the thought that this was the last time for the upcomming few weeks, that was the real reason he was down. He sights as he left the room and wallked through the corridors ob his way to detention. And he may or may not be walking extra slowly , and he absolutly didn't take the long route oh noooo absolutly not oh boi the sarcasm. After 10 minutes he finally stood infront of the classroom and opened the door and walked inside , yep this was definetly the end "hallo" he said he closed the door again and walked towards a random desk ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

He was already done with the paperwork, and he was now calling his girlfriend to tell her he was late home today. He was so caught up in his conversation he didn't hear Hannes come in.
  'Hallo,' he said and Dylan may or may not have squealed a little because he's a scared boy. He turned around in his chair and waved at Hannes.
  'Hey hey, sit down please,' Dylan responded. 'Sorry Jodie, I need to go... Yes, I will... Love you too, byeee,' he rounded off his phone call. He put his phone on his desk and directed his attention to Hannes. 'I guess you already now everything?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

urgh he was on the phone was the first thought that popped up i his head s the boy sat down 'Sorry Jodie, I need to go... Yes, I will... Love you too, byeee,' the teacher rounded off his phone call. He put his phone on his desk and directed his attention to Hannes. 'I guess you already now everything?' he asked. Hannes sights "unfortunatly i do" he sat as he looked around him "Normally i have detention with mister fuchs though" he said as he turned aqround to look at the teacher
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Unfortunatly I do,' Hannes said. 'Normally I have detention with Mister Fuchs though.'
  'Ah yes... Ronan suggested that too, but I asked if I could do it. It's something else, you know. For me too,' Dylan answered smiling. 'So... Do you have homework to do? I think it's a good idea to do that, then you don't have to do that in your free time.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ah yes... Ronan suggested that too, but I asked if I could do it. It's something else, you know. For me too,' Dylan answered smiling. 'So... Do you have homework to do? I think it's a good idea to do that, then you don't have to do that in your free time.' the german frowned as he took out his french books "yeah...wait why do you want to stay at school longer? like till now friedrich and mister finnegan are the only ones crazy and lifless enough to sarcrifce their free time"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy took out his French books. 'Yeah... Wait why do you want to stay at school longer? Like till now Friedrich and Mister Finnegan are the only ones crazy and lifeless enough to sarcrifice their free time.'
  Dylan smiled. 'I love school! And students! And I already work so less, so one or two days longer doesn't matter. Plus, I am better at working at school than home, so I can prepare the lessons more.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'I love school! And students! And I already work so less, so one or two days longer doesn't matter. Plus, I am better at working at school than home, so I can prepare the lessons more.'. Hannes frowned "Iew you actually like it here? mein gott this is worse then i thought..." he mumbled as he opened his books and just stared at it, iew french the worst language ever created, ge couldn't read it, he didnt speak it, he didn't understand it and he most certaintly did not like it "Sir, what's kate'S punishment?" he asked extremly curious hoping that hers was way worse then his
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Iew you actually like it here? Mein gott this is worse then I thought...' he mumbled while staring at his French book. 'Sir, what's Kate's punishment?' he then asked.
  'Eh, same as you,' Dylan replied. 'Only she has no football, so that doesn't count... Hey, I know French, maybe I can help you? If you want ofcourse.' Dylan asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Eh, same as you,' Dylan replied. 'Only she has no football, so that doesn't count... Hey, I know French, maybe I can help you? If you want ofcourse.' Dylan asked with a small smile. Hannes looked at his book for a good one minute and than back at the teacher, doneness written on his face "Fine, but i don't even know how to say hello in french so it's basically helpless..WAIT" HE FKNG PAUZED DRAMATICALLY "WHY DOES SHE HAS LESS PUNISHMENTS AS ME THAT'S NOT FAIR!" He fkg shouted "She was the one that burned shit down!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Fine, but I don't even know how to say hello in French so it's basically helpless... WAIT,' he paused. Dylan jumped back a little from his sudden volume change. 'WHY DOES SHE HAS LESS PUNISHMENT AS ME THAT'S NOT FAIR!' he shouted. 'She was the one that burned shit down!'
  Dylan leaned forward again and looked at Hannes. 'Hannes, calm down. Ronan made up the punishment and according to him you said and did things what made Kate do that... I'm sorry... Maybe Kate gets more punishment though, if Ronan finds out more about what she did. Plus, she needs to pay for every book and shelve she touched.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, calm down. Ronan made up the punishment and according to him you said and did things what made Kate do that... I'm sorry... Maybe Kate gets more punishment though, if Ronan finds out more about what she did. Plus, she needs to pay for every book and shelve she touched.'
hannes blinked "I don't care it is unfair, paying you do once and then it is done while i am not even allowed to set one foot on that fuking field..wait what the fuck has that irish weirdo to do with this?!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I don't care it is unfair, paying you do once and then it is done while I am not even allowed to set one foot on that fucking field... Wait what the fuck has that Irish weirdo to do with this?!'
  Dylan sighed. 'Well, they're not my punishments. Ronan talked with Kate, and he is the care taker of this school, plus he knows a lot about the students here.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Well, they're not my punishments. Ronan talked with Kate, and he is the care taker of this school, plus he knows a lot about the students here.' Hannes blinked "Yeah trust the pathalogical liar" he said as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair "she always lies sir, like always"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah trust the pathalogical liar,' he said as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. 'She always lies sir, like always.'
  'She did admit she burned it though, and I didn't think she was lying. At least, Ronan took her seriously,' Dylan shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'She did admit she burned it though, and I didn't think she was lying. At least, Ronan took her seriously,' Dylan shrugged. "Ofcourse he took her seriously they are gingers they have to like rely on eachother plus ronan hates me and kate is clearly his favourite student, so i think it'S unfair that she gets in less trouble, i mean if it wasn't for my mutation i would have been dead!she could have killed me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next