HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking by the book &Pastaboi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Cooking by the book &Pastaboi - Page 2 Empty

'What did you do?' Feli huffed. "What do you think, croissant?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

'What do you think, croissant?' Feli asked.
Joli shook her head. 'I don't know, that's why I am asking!'
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

'I don't know, that's why I am asking!' Feli yelled. "I HEALED YOU." He took her other arm "WHAT KIND OF AGGRESSIVE CAT DO YOU HAVE DAMN"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I HEALED YOU,' Feliciano yelled. He took her other arm and Joli could feel the pain and cuts dissapearing. 'WHAT KIND OF AGGRESIVE CAT DO YOU HAVE DAMN.'
Joli pulled away her arm. 'I don't...' she shook her head as she turned away, slowly pulling up her sleeve and see her arm blanc. She gasped and tears welled up in her eyes. Her arm was clean, there were no cuts or scars, no pain... She looked at the boy. 'Y-you can heal...'
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

'I don't...' Feli raised an eyebrow. "Wait... are you in our family business?" Tears welled up in Joli's eyes. Feli slowly brushed his hand up and down her arm. "Shh... It's-a ok" She looked at the boy "Y-you can heal..." The Italian boi smirked "Yeah, i heal people and break hearts"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He raised an eyebrow. 'Wait... Are you in our family buisiness?' he slowly brushed his hand up and down her arm. 'Shh... It's-a ok.' He smirked. 'Yeah, I heal people and break hearts.'
Joli felt the pain go away and she didn't know how to feel. 'What? Family buisiness?' she asked, not knowing what he meant. She looked at him and couldn't help to blush a little.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

'What? Family buisiness?' Feli widened his eyes. "Uh, yeah, uh, it's-a pasta uh, p-pasta factory. The uh machines are-uh, very, uh, dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

The boy widened his eyes. 'Uh, yeah, uh, it's a pasta factory. The uh machines are-uh, very, uh, dangerous...'
Joli frowned but nodded. 'Ah... Okay...' Suddenly the pasta pan exploded. Joli shrieked and then Feliciano fell against her, taking her to the ground with him. She groaned but felt the pain ebbing away just after that. She blushed at the realization of Feliciano laying on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

'Ah... Okay...' Suddenly, the pan with Important Stuff exploded, and Feli was pushed to the ground... on Joli. Startled, he looked in her eyes, drowning in them. Feliciano noticed some pasta that stuck to her face, and quickly plucked it away. "you know ragazza, we should go on a date" He was moving closer to her face, and closer, and closer... When suddenly-
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" She began as she STORMED in after the explosion, cause that is save?. She looked arund her a bit confused before looking down and seeing the two n the gground covered in pasta. The american frowned "WHaT ArE YOu gUys doING On tHe gRoUnD?" She said with a huge ass smile on her bright face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Feliciano looked into her eyes and Joli couldn't pull her gaze away from his. Then he plucked some pasta from her face. 'You know ragazza, we should go on a date,' he said and moved closer to her.
  Joli blushed but didn't say anything, since he was fucking moving closer, holy shit what the fuck was happening??? She was right in the moment, her heart beat uncontrolable. She would swear Feli could feel hers.
  'HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,' Joli heard Jess. The French girl groaned softly.
  'WHaT ArE YOu gUys doING On tHe gRoUnD?' Jess said with a huge ass smile on her face. Joli turned her head towards the girl and blushed furiously. She didn't wanted Feliciano to go, but this was too fucking awkward, so she pushed the boi away and stood up.
  'N-Nothing,' she said awkwardly while looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

-Jessica fucking Anderson walked in. "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Feli groaned in chorus with Joli. The American looked around confused. "WHaT ArE YOu gUys doING On tHe gRoUnD?" His cheeks darkened. He wanted to say something, but Joli pushed him off. "h-hey," he started, but the beautiful girl started talking. 'N-Nothing,' Feliciano blushed even more, did she think it was nothing? They nearly kissed, for Christ's sake! He bit his lip. "No, but we will be this Saturday," he pointed at her while walking out of the kitchen. "Noon, the nice café in Warlington." The Italian boi winked. "I'll see you then?"

--pastaboi /out/
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Joli just looked at the ground, moving her leg around a bit while she held her upper arms, pushing her nails in the soft flesh.
  'No, but we will be this Saturday,' Feli then said, pointing at her while walking out of the kitchen.
  Joli looked up to him, eyes a bit wide and cheeks red.
  'Noon, the nice café in Warlington.' The Italian boi winked. 'I'll see you then?'
  Joli was just too stunned to react properly, so she just stuttered out some inaudible things before looking at Jess, feeling awkward as hell. 'I uhm...' she started, but didn't dare to continue. She quickly walked to the counter, letting Cherie on her shoulder before walking out aswell.

~ Joli out aswell then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Cooking by the book &Pastaboi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Ground Floor :: -
Jump to: