HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What did i miss ( Dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'AHHH Kate and Soof pranked without me? Pff crusty ass bitches. Oh... I probably shouldn't have told you that...' Jess said.
  Dylan stopped with trying to get the mug loose and looked at her, a smile playing on his lips. 'Kate and Soof huh?' he said with a chuckle. 'They prank a lot? With you? Why doesn't that surprise me at all,' he laughed. 'Although I won't pick you first as a pranker.'

Student

Name : lol
Coins : 157

Character sheet
Mutation: profiling

'Kate and Soof huh?' he said with a chuckle. 'They prank a lot? With you? Why doesn't that surprise me at all,' he laughed. 'Although I won't pick you first as a pranker.' Jess frowned again, slightly offended but quickly forgetting that she was. "Yeah they do prank a lot, but why wouldn't you pick me first?" she asked "Not that i care" she quickly lied too look cool af as she crossed her arms and tried to look serious, failing horribly

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Yeah they do prank a lot, but why wouldn't you pick me first?' Jess asked. 'Not that I care,' she quickly said after that, crossing her arms.
  Dylan saw her reaction and immediately felt guilty. 'Oh, I'm.. I'm sorry if I offended you... You just.. Don't seem like a type to prank, you know... I mean, you helped me find this classroom and you are very nice and kind and... Yeah...' He replied with an apologetic look on his face.

Back to top Go down

What did i miss ( Dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2