HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Againtion &Ronannn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Againtion &Ronannn - Page 2 Empty

Kate huffed. 'Yeah sure... Why did you stop?' the student asked. Ronan shrugged as he took a sip of his perfect irish coffee. He stood up and walked towards the windows to open the blinds to let the perfect orangy lighting come in. "I didn't have the time to draw , had lots of jobs and stuff to take care off,
and now i work 24 7 so yeah drawing isn't a thing i can do every day"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He shrugged as he took a sip of his... Coffee?
  Tsk..
  He stood up and walked towards the window, opening the blinds to let the orange light come in. 'I didn't have time to draw, had lots of jobs and stuff to take care off, and now I work 24/7 so yeah drawing isn't a thing I can do every day.'
  Kate nodded. 'Why do you work so much though? I mean you live alone right, you don't need that much money.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Why do you work so much though? I mean you live alone right, you don't need that much money.' ronan laughed as he put his cup down on the desk that was in the classroom "I don't have a choice really, i need a job, and this was the only thing open back when i started working here.
Plus i enjoy it, i studied pedagogy, i am trained to work with kids, it would suck if i didn't do anything with that degree right"
he said as he sat down on a chair, taking another sip of his drink
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I don't have a choice really, I need a job, and this was the only thing open back when I started working here. Plus I enjoy it, I studied pedagogy, I am trained to work with kids, it would suck if I didn't do anything with that degree right,' he said.
  Kate laughed. 'Pedagogy? You? Oh boi, how?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate laughed. 'Pedagogy? You? Oh boi, how?' Ronnan smiled"cause i enjoyed it duh, what do you want to ecome later?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled. 'Cause I enjoyed it duh, what do you want to become later?' he asked.
  'Dunno,' she shrugged. 'I'll see I guess.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Dunno,' she shrugged. 'I'll see I guess.' Ronan frowned "You don't know what you want to be? " he said actually shocked, everyone here seemed to have a goalwhy didn't she "Well what do your parents do? maybe that's something for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You don't know what you want to be? Well what do your parents do? Maybe that's something for you?' Ronan asked.
  Kate shrugged again - she loved shrugging -  and laughed. 'My parents? My parents are dead... Dunno what my dad did though. To be honest I don't care either... My mom was an artist, if I remember correctly. Quite a good one too, if I may believe my grandma,' she laughed. 'Yeah, she was very known or something I don't know, never asked.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

My parents? My parents are dead... Dunno what my dad did though. To be honest I don't care either... My mom was an artist, if I remember correctly. Quite a good one too, if I may believe my grandma,' she laughed. 'Yeah, she was very known or something I don't know, never asked.' He sights softly "I am sorry about your parents...well ..atleast you can draw so..you could become an artist, just like your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I am sorry about your parents... Well... Atleast you can draw so... You could become an artist, just like your mom?'
  'Yeah whatever, that doesn't bring them back,' she laughed. 'Hmm I don't know... I mean I like drawing and I do graffiti but... Yeah I don't know. I don't want to think about that shit now though. I mean, I have a whole life before me,  I'm not going to ruin that by thinking about something I can do later what like nine out of ten isn't the thing you wanted to do after all...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Yeah whatever, that doesn't bring them back,' she laughed. 'Hmm I don't know... I mean I like drawing and I do graffiti but... Yeah I don't know. I don't want to think about that shit now though. I mean, I have a whole life before me, I'm not going to ruin that by thinking about something I can do later what like nine out of ten isn't the thing you wanted to do after all...' Ronan shrugged "For as far as i know it's better then detention huh" he replied as he took another sip of his irish coffee
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan shrugged. 'For as far as I know it's better than detention huh.'
  Kate shrugged too. 'Detention isn't that bad. Most of the time. I mean, it's fucking boring, but it's not the end of the world,' she laughed. She saw him sipping from his coffee.
  Ew, coffee.
  'Are you really drinking that crap? I mean, what's wrong with you?' she said, disgust clearly noticeable on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Detention isn't that bad. Most of the time. I mean, it's fucking boring, but it's not the end of the world,' she laughed. He laughed a bit aswell not as loud as her though just a small chuckle. 'Are you really drinking that crap? I mean, what's wrong with you?' she said, disgust clearly noticeable on her face. he was about to take another sip before she said that and placed his cup back on the desk. He wallked up to her, his face cold as stone "That mrs west isn't crap. This is true Irish coffee as only a irishman can make it " he sat extremely proud of himself oh boi
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He placed his cup on the desk and walked up to her, his face cold as stone. 'That mrs West isn't crap. This is true Irish coffee as only a Irishman can make it.'
  Kate smirked. 'Pff, luckily I'm not even a little bit Irish -you thought *cri*- so I didn't have to grew up with that shit,' she said, leaning forward. 'This is England sir, here we drink tea. With milk.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smirked. 'Pff, luckily I'm not even a little bit Irish -you thought *cri*- so I didn't have to grew up with that shit,' she said, leaning forward. 'This is England sir, here we drink tea. With milk.' he fucking I N H A L E D "Iew poor some whiskey in that and it will taste better" he said clearly kidding ..or was he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Againtion &Ronannn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: