HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé) - Page 3 Empty

Kate rolled her eyes. 'Boi you could just let me, then I would be outside already, no big deal jeez.' kate said as ronan FUCKING I N H A L E D frowning deeply as he leened forward a bit " You know what's a big deal though? longue cancer and smoking on the corridors a rule you have broken twice in less than 2 fucking minutes, which should actually get you in isolation for a day instead of detention "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'You know wat's a big deal though? Lounge cancer and smoking on the corridors a rule you have broken twice in less than 2 fucking minutes, which should actually get you in isolation for a day instead of detention,' Ronan said.
  Kate raised a brow. 'Well you could've just let me, as if you care about students here,' she mocked with a single laugh. 'You and your fucking isolation,' she huffed. She was silent for a moment, considering her options. She could continue being stubborn and risk isolation, or she could hand in some cigarettes and just have detention...
  Finally she sighed and took some out of her pocket. It wasn't all, ofcourse, but he couldn't know. She was known to always be in need of cigarettes, so why would he know? She gave it to him, a mocking look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate raised a brow. 'Well you could've just let me, as if you care about students here,' she mocked with a single laugh. 'You and your fucking isolation,' she huffed. and he ignored . Finally she sighed and took some out of her pocket. It wasn't all, ofcourse, but he couldn't know. She was known to always be in need of cigarettes, so why would he know? She gave it to him, a mocking look in her eyes. This couldn't be all of it but it was somethiing, this guy had had to deal with nick , he almost knew all of the tricks. He took them and put them away before looking on her watch hlaf past six.... "Well you have an half hour of freedom left, if i was you i would use it to smoke those cigarettes you have left in your pockets cause you won't be able to smoke them afterwards for a couple of hours. But if i see you smoking on the corridors ever again it will be an immeadiate isolation for a three days" he said his eyes narrowed "So have fun and don't be late"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Well you have an half hour of freedom left, if i was you i would use it to smoke those cigarettes you have left in your pockets cause you won't be able to smoke them afterwards for a couple of hours. But if i see you smoking on the corridors ever again it will be an immeadiate isolation for a three days" he said his eyes narrowed "So have fun and don't be late.'
  She rolled her eyes and turned away. 'Whatever, dad,' Kate said mocking. She walked away and when she was out if sight she pulled out another. She put it in her mouth and lit it on while walking through a door that leads to the outside world. She sighed after a drag and finally relaxed. She could feel that her muscles were already a little bit stiff, but it was worth it. The girl dropped her bag and leaned against the wall, smoking up her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3