HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé) - Page 2 Empty

'Mrs. West,' he said quickly.
  Kate heard him walking after her and a smirk appeared on her lips again.
  'Fine,' he then said as he walked besides her.
  Kate was actually surprised by this and looked at him.
  'U can kickbox first, that just adds an half hour to your detention so that will be 7 pm till 10 pm, and if you continue this way I can add isolation aswell,' he said, his arms crossed.
  'Continue in what way, sir? I'm just on my way to find Nick for the keys... Don't you have the keys, by chance? It will take so much less effort...' she responded as she kept walking, still the letting the fire burn.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Continue in what way, sir? I'm just on my way to find Nick for the keys... Don't you have the keys, by chance? It will take so much less effort...' she responded as she kept walking, still the letting the fire burn. He i n h a le d once more "To ignore my request on putting out the fire" he said calmly "But you know every minute that keeps burning i add 5 minutes to your detention, 30 minutes means isolation and i have this wholeee year the time mrs west" h sights "And yah i have the keys"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'To ignore my request on putting out the fire,' he said calmly.
  Kate shrugged.
  'But you know every minute that keeps burning I add 5 minutes to your detention, 30 minutes means islotation and I have this wholeee year the time Mrs. West,' he sighed. 'And yeah I have the keys.'
  When he said the last words she looked at him while her hair got brighter for a second. She groaned internally at that. She hated that her hair got more red when she was angry or excited or whatever strong emotion.
  'You have the keys? Like, for the gym? Boii that's so nice. Nick won't let me borrow his. Can you lend them?' she asked. Then she remembered her fire was still burning and she quickly made a vist, causing it to dissapear. She needed him to give her the keys and that only worked if you were nice to him, right?
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'You have the keys? Like, for the gym? Boii that's so nice. Nick won't let me borrow his. Can you lend them?' she asked. He smiled as soon as the fire went out " hm...do you realy deserve that?" he asked before staying quiet for a long moment to annoy her "Hm nah...but you do deserve to kickbox..
so i will come with yo...mostly cause you arent allowed to be there on your own"
he said as he started to walk to the gym fiddling with the keys in his hands
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Hm... Do you really deserve that?' he asked before staying quiet for a long moment.
  Kate groaned. 'Ofcourse I do, I put the fire out!'
  'Hm nah...'
  Jesus fucking-
  'But you do deserve to kickbox... So I will come with you...  Mostly cause you aren't allowed to be there on your own,' he said as he started walking to the gym, fiddling with the keys in his hands.
  Kate's hair turned brighter red again, knowing he would let her kickbox. She quickly walked up to him.
  This guy isn't that bad...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He saw her hair getting brighter and smiled for a few seconds, something about her seemed so familiar but he just couldn't find why...she kinda remembered him of his sister mostly because of her red hair though, he shook the idea away from him and just continued on walking through the corridors and oened the door to the gym aka nick's place, he knew the dutchman got mad everytime someone else moves 'his' stuff when he wasn't there but oh well "Well you know where everything is right"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

They walked to the gym. Kate was very excited. Finally she could kickbox again. It has been so long... It was unfortunate that there weren't any other students on the school who kickboxed. She hadn't found any in Warlington too. Fighting with someone will learn you so much more than a couple of punches on a bag. But she needed to be happy with what she had, and oh boi, she was. Plus, she could train her stamina and speed better with a bag.
  Ronan opened the door to the gym. Kate's hair was like 5 times brighter red than first.
  'Well you now where everything is right,' Ronan said and Kate nodded, eager to punch something. She quickly placed everything right and put on her kickbox gloves shit. She looked at Ronan, a huge smile on her face. Her hair was fucking bright now. She turned to the boxing ball and started punching it. It gave her a real adrenaline boost. She aimed the punches perfectly and with a lot of speed too. Eventually she gave the ball a couple of kicks too.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She quickly placed everything right and put on her kickbox gloves shit. She looked at Ronan, a huge smile on her face. Her hair was extremelt bright now. Ronan sights as he sat down on one of the benches. She turned to the boxing ball and started punching it. She aimed the punches perfectly and with a lot of speed too. Eventually she gave the ball a couple of kicks too. He watched her for a bit before he grabbed a book to read for this half an hour of punching the shit out of a simple bag. He cheched the time avery single minute, this was more boring than he had expected and he tried his best to not fall asleep. But after having waited for 40 minutes he decided it was enough for the day "Well i have seen enough now, so put everything back where it belongs before mr de jong gets mad at me thank you very much" he said as he stood up and put his book away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Time flew by when she was busy punching and kicking the shit out of the boxing ball. She always lost track of time when she was kickboxing. Eventually she heard someone say something though.
  'Well I have seen enough now, so put everything back where it belongs before mr de Jong gets mad at me thank you very much,' Ronan said as he stood up.
  Kate stopped, wiping off the sweat on her forehead. She was breathing heavily. Normal this wouldn't take much of her, but she didn't do it in weeks. She trained her strenght and stamina though, but this was different and she had to give more. She may have pushed over the line too, she just missed it so much. The girl turned around after having her breath under control, a smirk playing on her face.
  'Are you scared for Nick?' she asked laughing. Kate turned around again and picked up the boxing ball. She groaned a little, her muscles had worked hard today.
  Boi I'm gonna have muscle ache so bad tomorrow...
  When she was done with packing her stuff she walked up to Ronan.
  'Thanks... For letting me kickbox...' she said a little hesitant, a small smile on her lips. She quickly walked towards the door. The cool air hit her in the face when she opened it. She took a cigarette and lit it on. She took a drag and sighed satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Are you scared for Nick?' she asked laughing. Kate turned around again and picked up the boxing ball. She groaned a little hm probably cause all that work..pff all that to punch a bag. When she was done with packing her stuff she walked up to Ronan.
'Thanks... For letting me kickbox...' she said a little hesitant, a small smile on her lips. She quickly walked towards the door. Ronan followed her "No problem i still expect you to be there during detention though, and yeah i am scared of him throw one ball away and he already gets mad , one little bit of dust on a bench and he dies" he said somewhat jokingly a small smile on his face which quickly dissapeared as soon as he noticed the cigarette, he quickly took it out of her moth and threw it on the ground putting it out with his feet "Well...that's one hour more mrs west..congrats"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'No problem I still expect you to be there during detention though, and yeah I am scared of him throw one ball away and he already gets mad, one little bit of dust on a bench and he dies,' Ronan said somewhat jonkingly.
  Kate laughed but that soon turned out in a yell when he took her cigarette out of her mouth and threw it on the floor, putting it out.
  'Well... That's one hour more mrs West...Congrats.'
  'Hey! I was smoking that!' She groaned and rolled her eyes. 'You could just let me smoke it, I was going to your stupid detention anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hey! I was smoking that!' She groaned and rolled her eyes. 'You could just let me smoke it, I was going to your stupid detention anyway.' he rolled his blue eyes "I would have let you smoke it, if you were smoking it outside the building, so that's one extra hour "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I would have let you smoke it, if you were smoking it outside the building, so that's one extra hour.'
  Kate looked at him while pulling out another cigarette. She had more than normal, the ones from Nick and a couple from some dudes out Warlington.
  'Then, let's get outside huh?' She mocked while walking to the door, lighting up the other cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Then, let's get outside huh?' She mocked while walking to the door, lighting up the other cigarette. he quickly walked after her again smacking it out of her hand "I would have let you, if you didn't fuck it up as you did right now" he grunted "Hand me the cigarettes and you will get them back after detention if you don't hand them right now you won't get them back' he said as he stood infront of her oh boi a ginger against a ginger oh shit
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He quickly walked after her and snatched it out of her hand. 'I would have let you, if you didn't fuck it up as you did right now,' he grunted. 'Hand me the cigarettes and you will get them back after detention if you don't hand them right now you won't get them back,' he said.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Boi you could just let me, then I would be outside already, no big deal jeez.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

A picture perfect autumn afternoon ( & Katé)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next