HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

New teacher alert! [Closed boi] - Page 6 Empty

'We don't really care about the breed. We will get them from an asylum, so the only important thing is that they're healthy and sweet and friendly and well, you know,' he answered with a huge smile. Jess smiled as well "yeah... that's the mist important part part , we have never had one though..we had birds and fishes but never a dog notperson that I care though.i loved staring at the fishes for like ages!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Yeah... That's the most important part, we have never had one though... We had birds and fishes but never a dog not that I care though. I loved staring at the fishes for like ages!'
  'Nice! You said you have fish? What kind? I don't know anything about them though, but I know some breeds! If you call it breed... I don't know,' he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Nice! You said you have fish? What kind? I don't know anything about them though, but I know some breeds! If you call it breed... I don't know,' he chuckled. She smiled "Nemo's sir, I have 5 nemo's and 2 shrimps" she said happily walking down the stairs to enter the schoolyard to hopefully find geli and hannes who might be playing soccer right now, she looked around her while breathing in the fresh countryside wind "hm. ..feli and hannes aren't playing soccer...hm ..maybe hannes is still passed out in bed though" she looked around her more "and joli isn't here talking to animals again...oh well..they probably are in the student lounge"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Nemo's sir, I have 5 nemo's and 2 shrimps,' she said happily.
  'Nice!'
  They walked down the stairs and entered the schoolyard. It was empty though.
  'Hm... Feli and Hannes aren't playing soccer... Hm.. Maybe Hannes is still passed out in bed though. And Joli isn't here talking to the animals again... Oh well... They probably are in the student lounge,' Jess said.
  Dylan nodded. 'Probably yeah. Why is Hannes passed out though? You said something about him having a hangover, earlier...'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Probably yeah. Why is Hannes passed out though? You said something about him having a hangover, earlier..." Jessica looked at him for a moment "welll he is a law and ruleI obsessed bastard but after hima following the rules got people killed he ended up in jail for a month now he is a depressed small german drinking away his issues and wondering what life is" she answered honestly "so yeah, hannes and joli...small depressed people club. They hate each other though...hm..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Welll he is a law and rule obsessed bastard but after him following the rules got people killed he ended up in jail for a month now he is a depressed small German drinking away his issues and wondering what life is,' she answered honestly. 'So yeah, Hannes and Joli... Small depressed people club. They hate eachother though... Hm...'
 'Damn...' responded Dylan soft. 'Why is Joli depressed?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Damn...' responded Dylan soft. 'Why is Joli depressed?' Jess was quiet for at least two fucking minutes thinking about it "well...i promised not to tell anyone...so we might become friends one day...cause she was rude to me while I just wanted to help out..but I promised....cayse I want to be friends"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess was quiet for at least two minutes. 'Well... I promised not to tell anyone... So we might become friends one day... Cause she was rude to me while I just wanted to help out... But I promised... Cause I want to be friends.'
  Dylan let that sink in for a moment. 'That's... That's really nice from you, Jess,' he then said, looking at her. He was curious for this girl now though. He wondered why she was depressed.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'That's... That's really nice from you, Jess,' he then said, looking at her. Jess nodded " I know" the American said as she walked up the stairs to go to the student lounge "sirrr if this class isn't going to be anything does that mean I can sit by the Windows thr next lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She nodded. 'I know.'
  Dylan smiled. They walked up the stairs, heading to the student lounge. Dylan tried remember every part of the walk so that he wouldn't be lost again.
  'Sirrr if this class isn't going to be anything does that mean I can sit by the windows the next lesson?' Jess asked.
  He thought for a moment. 'Ah well, why not?' he said with a smile and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

He thought for a moment. 'Ah well, why not?' he said with a smile and a shrug. Jess smiled brightly "sweeet , that's gonna be lit! And it's probably gonna give me a bad headaches but oh well that's where painkillers are for..and beds" she laughed softly as the entered the student lounge
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
T
  he girl laughed brightly. 'Sweeet, that's gonna be lit! And it's probably gonna give me a bad headaches but oh well that's where painkillers are for... And beds,' she laughed softly.
  'Ah well, don't force it please,' Dylan responded.
  They entered the students lounge room. Normally teachers wouldn't go in here. Even if he missed his first lesson, he had a lot of fun right now. Jess was really talkative. He got to know her, and the other students too, and he loved that. He thinks it's very important to know your students. And he was genuinely interested in them. He was interested in people in general, but even more in students, teenagers. They basically just started their life. They left their safe home to explore the world and people living there, trying to figure out who they are. And he could be part of that new world, for some.
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Ah well, don't force it please,' Dylan responded. Jess shrugged "alright" she said as she looked around for her classmates "hm...no one is here....where the fuck is everyone?!" she said as she looked behind a chair somehow thinking that you could hide behind it "hm....suspicious...where are they..." she thought fkr a moment "they aren't outside...nkt in the corridors...not here..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The looked around. 'Hm... No one is here... Where the fuck is everyone?!' she said as she looked behind a chair.
  Dylan looked around aswell, but there was no one around.
  'Hm... Suspicious... Where are they... They aren't outside... Not in the corridors.. Not here...'
  'Maybe they're in their dorms?' Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Maybe they're in their dorms?' Dylan asked. Jess nodded "yeahhh That's most likely the case..." she said as she almost ran towards the doors that lead to more stairs that lead to the dorms hoping to find them there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: