HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'You can blame me if you get in trouble, I don't mind really it's partly my fault aswell so just say that I went into the wrong direction on purpose to shorten the lessons... I mean it's just a few hours detention and a speech I think I can handle that cause during detention I am allowed to sit by the window,' she said.
  But Dylan shook his head. 'No, no, I'm not going to blame you. I should've known where the classroom is. I'm the teacher after all.'

Student

Name : lol
Coins : 157

Character sheet
Mutation: profiling

But Dylan shook his head. 'No, no, I'm not going to blame you. I should've known where the classroom is. I'm the teacher after all" jess looked at him her eyes full of confusion "alrightttt sir...well the class probably already went away....i mean they aren't gonna wait a full hour long...so yeah I guess Friedrich knows already...so yeah there's that...so we should search them, they know where the classroom is hopefully..even though they probably aren't in the corridors anymore ..." she sights

Character sheet

'Alrighttt sir... Well the class is probably already went away... I mean they aren't gonna wait a full hour long... So yeah I guess Friedrich knows already... So yeah there's that... So we should search them, they know where the classroom is hopefully.. Even though they probably aren't in the corridors anymore...' she sighed.
  Fuuuuck...
  Dylan sighed, rubbing his neck. 'Yeah, I guess... We can eh, search for them in other places. Maybe in the schoolyard or student lounge. Or nearby the dorms...'

Student

Character sheet

Dylan sighed, rubbing his neck. 'Yeah, I guess... We can eh, search for them in other places. Maybe in the schoolyard or student lounge. Or nearby the dorms...' jess nodded once again and nodded "urgh i should hace charged my phone..." she said as she started walking again "so..why did you become a teacher? Like....do you have a lofe sir?" she asked "my Brother alwaus told me that teachers are people that sucked at cleaning or hairdressing....hePublisher is in the army now" why that was relevant even jess didnt know she just said it for some reason

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
'U
  rgh I should have charged my phone...' she said as she started walking again. 'So... Why did you become a teacher? Like... Do you have a life sir?' she then asked. 'My brother always told me that teachers are people that sucked at cleaning or hairdressing... He is in the army now.'
  Dylan laughed at that. 'Well... I do suck at cleaning and especially hairdressing... But I didn't become a teacher because of that. I just like teaching. I like to teach people stuff, to see them learning, you know? I want to bring them something. I love education and I think everyone should get the right to get that, because I think it's wonderful to learn something new about the world, you know,' he explained. He got a huge smile on his face while talking. He loved talking about this kind of stuff, about people and the world. That's also why he became teacher in social sciences.
  'Why is your brother in the army?' he asked then.
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

Dylan laughed at that. 'Well... I do suck at cleaning and especially hairdressing... But I didn't become a teacher because of that. I just like teaching. I like to teach people stuff, to see them learning, you know? I want to bring them something. I love education and I think everyone should get the right to get that, because I think it's wonderful to learn something new about the world, you know,' he explained. Jess smiled "woah That's pretty awesome, I think that's cool too..learning about other places..the people..the history and tgeir religion and stuff" she said really excited. Why is your brother in the army?' he asked then.jess blinked "because my father is too...and his father was and his father wasn..it is a family thing I guess...well on my father's side it is" she explained happily "i don't want to go to the army though...ain't my thing , but my brother didn't have a choice since he fuxked up at school a lot..now he is climbing the ranks there faster than my father did."she smiled happily "and nowand it's my time to achieve something..i nean everyone wants to make their parents proud right?"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
J
  ess smiled. 'Woah that's pretty awesome, I think that's cool too... Learning about other places.. The people.. The history and their religion and stuff,' she said really excited.
  Dylan nodded in approval.
  'Because my father is too... And his father was and his father was... It is a family thing I guess... Well on my fathers side it is,' she explained happily. 'I don't want to go to the army though... Ain't my thing, but my brother didn't have a choice since he fucked up at school a lot..  Now he is climbing the ranks there faster than my father did. And now it's my time to achieve something... I mean everyone wants to make their parents proud right?'
  Dylan nodded that he understood. 'Are your parents not proud of you then?' he asked.
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

Dylan nodded that he understood. 'Are your parents not proud of you then?' he asked. Ness shrugged "i don't know sir, my dad is all about achievement , legacy, being bigger and better, respect ,responsibility and leadership..your typical army dad I guess...and both of my older brothers have achieved soo much..it's kind of hard to keep up, I mean my grades suck..well I am good at like 5 subjects and fail miserably at the others she sights as she walked doen the stairs "oh well" she mumbled as she looked around her "is being a teacher ib your family sir?"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
J
  ess shrugged. 'I don't know sir, my dad is all about achievement, legacy, being bigger and better, respect, responsibility and leadership... Your typical army dad I guess... And both of my older brothers have achieved soo much... It's kind of hard to keep up, I mean my grades suck... Well I am good at like 5 subjects and fail miserably at the others,' she sighed.
  Dylan was silent for a moment.
  'Oh well,' she mumbled.
  'I don't think you need to compare yourself to your brothers, Jess,' Dylan said then. 'I mean, maybe you are failing subjects, but you're trying right? You're an amazing girl, full of power and love. I can't see why your parents, or anyone, wouldn't be proud of you. And you have your whole life before you! I think you should enjoy your time and when the time comes, you'll achieve something big, something even you can be proud of.'
  'Is being a teacher in your family sir?' the girl asked.
  He thought for a moment. 'I don't think so... Although my uncle teaches karate...' he answered with a smile.
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

'I don't think you need to compare yourself to your brothers, Jess,' Dylan said then. 'I mean, maybe you are failing subjects, but you're trying right? You're an amazing girl, full of power and love. I can't see why your parents, or anyone, wouldn't be proud of you. And you have your whole life before you! I think you should enjoy your time and when the time comes, you'll achieve something big, something even you can be proud of.' Jess blinked "hm yeah probably..thanks sir" she thanked the teacher happily . 'I don't think so... Although my uncle teaches karate...' he answered with a smile. "Karate? Ohh that fighting stuff wow that's cool I don't know anyone who does karate..kate does kickboxing though she's really really good at it aswel! At least I think she is"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
T
  he girl blinked. 'Hm yeah probably... Thanks sir,' she thanked him.
  'No problem,' he responded sincerely.
  'Karate? Ohh that fighting stuff wow that's cool I don't know anyone who does karate... Kate does kickboxing though she's really really good at it aswell! At least I thinks he is,' she said.
  'Really? That's nice,' he said. Oh, he really was excited to meet them all. His first chance was gone though...
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

'Really? That's nice,' he said. She nodded "yeahhh it absolutely is, I am happy that I have never gotten into a fight with her, she eill burn stuff and kickbox you in tha face, but that will never happen I think..well ateast it wontis be my fault, I don't like fighting, you can have the same impact ob someone by just talking and that's my strategy unless someone breaks my shells or kills my fish..then you die" she said a bit too happily "do you have pets sir?"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
'Y
  eahhh it absolutely is, I am happy that I have never gotten into a fight with her, she will burn stuff and kickbox you in tha face, but that will never happen I think... Well at least it won't be my fault, I don't like fighting, you can have the same impact on someone by just talking and that's my strategy unless someone breaks my shells or kills my fish... Then you die,' she said, maybe a bit too happily.
  'She'll burn stuff? And tell me about the shells, you'll kill someone?' he asked with a chuckle.
  'Do you have pets sir?' she asked.
  He shook his head. 'No... But my girlfriend and I are planning to get a dog soon!' he said happy.
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

'She'll burn stuff? And tell me about the shells, you'll kill someone?' he asked with a chuckle. She nodded quickly "yeahh kate burns stuff with her mutation even during class sir, and yeah I have a shell collection that ibstarted whwn I was three years old so they are important too Me" she explained "oehhb a dog? That's awesome, whqt iind of dog?"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
S
  he nodded quickly. 'Yeahh Kate burns stuff with her mutation even during class sir, and yeah I have a shell collection that I started when I was three years old so they are important to me,' she explained.
  'I understand.'
  'Oehhh a dog? That's awesome, what kind of dog?' she asked.
  Dylan shrugged. 'We don't really care about the breed. We will get them from an asylum, so the only important thing is that they're healthy and sweet and friendly and well, you know,' he answered with a huge smile.
thank you Sarah!

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: Teachers' Lounge-
Jump to: