HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

New teacher alert! [Closed boi] - Page 4 Empty

'He... slapped you? With a bible?' he asked with disbelief. 'Wow... Well... It's only racism if he does it because of your skin colour or whatever. If he doesn't, however, it isn't racism." Jess nodded "yeah he did! Alright bot of my skin colour but because I said on fleak do he said,you know what's on fleak?
The lord and biemmm he slapped me after I said jesus fucking christ oh and he ones pushed hannes against a pebble path and I heard that hannes had a concussion and needed to go to the hospital, and that's how he got the scars on his face...they are half brothers though...and it was out of school...and hannes kicked his cat so I kinda understand plus hannes is an asshole so he definitely deserved it oh and he gave kate detention fir like 456years ones not sure what she did and I don't wanba know , she usually burns stuff and likr spraypaints shut on the walls while skateboarding through the corridors"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

New teacher alert!
'Y
  eah he did! Alright bot of my skin colour but because I said on fleak do he said,you know what's on fleak?
The lord and biemmm he slapped me after I said jesus fucking christ oh and he ones pushed hannes against a pebble path and I heard that hannes had a concussion and needed to go to the hospital, and that's how he got the scars on his face...they are half brothers though...and it was out of school...and hannes kicked his cat so I kinda understand plus hannes is an asshole so he definitely deserved it oh and he gave kate detention fir like 456years ones not sure what she did and I don't wanba know , she usually burns stuff and likr spraypaints shut on the walls while skateboarding through the corridors.'
  Dylan listened to her ramble, trying to keep up with her speed.
  I'm surprised she doesn't has superspeed...
  'Sounds like a... Very interesting class...' he responded. Ooohh he was so fucking excited to meet them and teach them. Yes, he may have been warned, twice, but that only caught his attention. He knew he wasn't strict, and that that may be a problem with this class, but he doesn't care. And maybe it will help him harden up.
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Sounds like a... Very interesting class...' he responded. She nodded "yeahhh it's awesome, we all have fun and laugh a lot...except joli and hannes though but oh well...I kinda miss the old days though" she said the last part softer as she looked away "before I got a one year suspension ..everything was ...different" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeahhh it's awesome, we all have fun and laugh a lot... Except Joli and Hannes thought but oh well...'
  He wondered why they were so depressed..
  'I kinda miss the old days though,' she said softer while she looked away. 'Before I got a one year suspension.. Everything was... Different,' she mumbled.
  Dylan nodded understanding. 'I can believe that. In one year everything can change... What did you do to get suspended though? I don't think you're the kind of student who get a lot of problems.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan nodded understanding. 'I can believe that. In one year everything can change... What did you do to get suspended though? I don't think you're the kind of student who get a lot of problems.' Jess turnback to look at him and smiled "well I sorta blew up stuff during a lab hour ..chemistry I still have burns of it so principal Roberts wanted to exclude me for a month or two, mrs muchado was extremely against this but then Friedrich game and said that I deserved a one year exclusion and Roberts said yeah lets send her back to amerika only to come back and see that al my friends are gone there are new students, new teachers, mrs muchado is apparently evil or something my boyfriend is dead and everything sucks like depression ia fucking everywhere thanks to principal fucking roberts and mrs muchado" she said while still looking around her "not that new teachers are bad though sir"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
T
  he girl turned back to look at him and smiled. 'well I sorta blew up stuff during a lab hour ..chemistry I still have burns of it so principal Roberts wanted to exclude me for a month or two, mrs muchado was extremely against this but then Friedrich game and said that I deserved a one year exclusion and Roberts said yeah lets send her back to amerika only to come back and see that al my friends are gone there are new students, new teachers, mrs muchado is apparently evil or something my boyfriend is dead and everything sucks like depression ia fucking everywhere thanks to principal fucking roberts and mrs muchado.'
  'Damn.'
  'Not that new teachers are bad though sir,' she then said.
  Dylan chuckled at that. 'I hope not.'
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Damn.'
'Not that new teachers are bad though sir,' she then said.
Dylan chuckled at that. 'I hope not.' Jess nodded "yeah, new teachers is pretty special here cause like modt of thr teachers teach like...5 to 7 subjects..and you only have..one? Right?" she asked"not that that's bad though so much spare time, pff teachers have it so easy , we have to study all day and half of my class has detention after that as well it is like child labour or something...damn wjy haven't we called 911 yet then we would be free....finally oehh so much freetime oeh then I can sail yess ...does canada have beaches sir? I have always wondered cause like canada is basically just ice Mooses and snow right?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
S
  he nodded. 'Yeah, new teachers is pretty special here cause like most of the teachers teach like... 5 to 7 subjects.. And you only have... One? Right?' she asked.
  'Correct,' he answered nodding.
  'Not that's bad though so much spare time, pff teachers have it so easy, we have to study all day and half of my class has detention after that as well it is like child labour or something... Damn why haven't we called 911 yet then we would be free... Finally oehh so much freetime oeh then I can sail yess... Does Canada have beaches sir? I have always wondered cause like Canada is basically just ice Mooses and snow right?'
  'Well, Canada has beaches yeah, but it can be really cold and snowy. You sail?'
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Well, Canada has beaches yeah, but it can be really cold and snowy. You sail?' She thought about the fact that canada had beaches, her eyes widened for like half a minute before she started talking again "yeahh I love sailing...windsurfing..swimming...basically every aquatic sport really name it I tried it and am good at it probably" she looked around her and narrowed her eyes "ehm...i have no idea were we are sir..." she said as she looked around her "hm...weird"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
'Y
  eahh I love sailing... Windsurfing.. Swimming... Basically every aquatic sport really name it I tried it and am good at it probably,' she said while looking around her.
  'Nice!' Dylan responded. 'You have a swimmingpool in here too, right?'
  'Ehm... I have no idea were we are sir... Hm... Weird,' the girl then said, looking around her.
  Dylan looked around him aswell. 'Well... I have no idea either...' He looked at his watch. 'Shit, class has started already. Great, first day and I'm late already...' He scoffed. 'Not that I blame you! I mean, you've helped me and eh, well... You can get lost, it can happen to anybody, you see...' Dylan said fast.
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

looked around him aswell. 'Well... I have no idea either...' He looked at his watch. 'Shit, class has started already. Great, first day and I'm late already...' He scoffed. 'Not that I reproach you! I mean, you've helped me and eh, well... You can get lost, it can happen to anybody, you see...' Dylan said fast. Jess laughed "good, boi it's your first day and a few people will already dislike you...damn..." she said as she looked around her she probably had Already been here before...probably
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She laughed. 'Good, boi it's your first day and a few people will already dislike you... Damn...' she said.
  Dylan looked at her. 'Will they?' he asked, a little bit nervous.
  Good first impression Dylan...
  'Maybe if we eh, walk back you'll recognize things? And then we can get to the classroom.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan looked at her. 'Will they?' he asked, a little bit nervous.  Jess nodded "not everyone don't worry..but Friedrich will , kate will cause you're a teacher..the other kids will be okay with it though don't worry" she explained.
  'Maybe if we eh, walk back you'll recognize things? And then we can get to the classroom.' Sge thought for a minute "hmmm yeah that could work"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She nodded. 'Not everyone don't worry.. But Friedrich will, Kate will cause you're a teacher... The other kids will be okay with it though don't worry,' she explained.
  That didn't really calm him though. It was nice if students liked you, ofcourse, but one student is okay. But Friedrich... It wasn't good if the principal didn't like you. And that on the very first day!
  'Hmmm yeah that could work,' Jess said then, disturbing his thoughts. He nodded and started walking back. He walked fast, not wanting to get any later than possible.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Hmmm yeah that could work,' Jess said then, disturbing his thoughts. He nodded and started walking back. He walked fast, not wanting to get any later than possible. She followed him a smile on her face as she looked around her "you can blame me if you get in trouble, I don't mind really it's partly my fault aswell so just say that I went into the wrong direction on purpose to shorten the lessons ..i mean it's just a few hours detention and a speech I think I can handle that cause during detention I am allowed to sit by the Window"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: