HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'sirrr you don't look like a strict teacher or are you one of those transformers teachers? You know those who are kind out of class but evil during class? Like Ronan? Even though Ronan works 24/7... He threw water over me this morning.'
  Dylan laughed. 'Well... I kinda do transform, actually... But not in class... At least I don't think I do, but others can see that different, ofcourse.'

Student

Name : lol
Coins : 157

Character sheet
Mutation: profiling

Dylan laughed. 'Well... I kinda do transform, actually... But not in class... At least I don't think I do, but others can see that different, ofcourse" jess narrowed her eyes "what do yu mean sir? Like now I reallyyyy wanna kbow so you gotta tell me cause you can't just leave a cliffhanger out of nowhere! Like a bomb , you.can't do that sir that's racism you know, I looked it up"

Character sheet

'What do you mean sir? Like now I reallyyyy wanna know so you gotta tell me cause you can't just leave a cliffhanger out of nowhere! Like a bomb, you can't do that sir that's racism you know, I looked it up,' the girl spoke.
  He laughed. 'Racism? It's only racism if I tell other people but not you and you alone. But I won't do that, you can know. What I mean, is that I'm a shapeshifter, you know...' he told her.

Student

Character sheet

He laughed. 'Racism? It's only racism if I tell other people but not you and you alone. But I won't do that, you can know. What I mean, is that I'm a shapeshifter, you know...' he told her. "oh...i thought it meant like...ooooh now I understand and omg that actually extremely cool! So you can like transform into Friedrich and give us freedom?! Cause I would totally do that! Or I would shapeshift btiointo a teacher to break in into the teacher lounge..not that I not do that already but this would be a lot easier"

Character sheet

'Oh... I thought it meant like... Ooooh now I understand and omg that actually extremely cool! So you can like transform into Friedrich and give us freedom?! Cause I would totally do that! Or I would shapeshift into a teacher to break in into the teacher lounge... Not that I not do that already but this would be a lot easier.'
  'Well eh, I can do that, yes. I don't think I'll be teaching here after that though,' he laughed.

Student

Character sheet

'Well eh, I can do that, yes. I don't think I'll be teaching here after that though,' he laughed. Jess laughed too "yeah probably" she constantly looked around her, non stop as she walked through the corridors , trying to pick up every new detail that wasn't there previously and she already started to have a headache even a little black spot of dust on the ground got her attention "oh can we sit wherever we want? I mean I don't think you have the map already huh? Cause I really wanba sit by the Windows for once"

Character sheet

'Yeah probably,' laughed the girl.
  Dylan noticed how she constantly was looking around her. It didn't come to mind it was because her mutation, because he knew basically nothing about that, only that she sees things super fast and then knows basically everything? So it scared him a little. It looked as if there was a monster who could be walking around the corner any time.
  'Oh can we sit wherever we want? I mean I don't think you have the map already huh? Cause I really wanna sit by the windows for once,' asked the girl.
  He was happy she started talking. She talked loudly and if there was a monster nearby, you wouldn't talk that loud.
  'You have a map?' he asked. He thought for a moment. It was pretty obvious, actually. With the information he had already it was rather logical to make a map. 'Oh well... I don't have a map, indeed... And because it's my first lesson you may sit wherever you want,' he said. 'But the next following class I'll be having a map, so enjoy your time by the window.'

Student

Character sheet

'You have a map?' he asked, shit shut she ruined it argh he was going to ask for the map oh god.Oh well... I don't have a map, indeed... And because it's my first lesson you may sit wherever you want,' he said. 'But the next following class I'll be having a map, so enjoy your time by the window.' The teacher continued. Jess sights "shit....I ruined it didn't I , oh my god that was stupid..oh well can't change it now huh? Hm...oh my god the Windows" her eyes widened from excitement "finally! I get to sit there..urgh then I am sitting close ro hannes..cause he ain't going to sit anywhere else fucking autism kid..oh well...the Window...oh boi this is going to ge lot for sure" she said as she walked up the stairs

Character sheet

'Shit... I ruined it didn't I, oh my god that was stupid.. Oh well can't change it now huh? Hm... Oh my god the windows. Finally! I get to sit there.. Urgh then I am sitting close to Hannes.. Cause he ain't going to sit anywhere else fucking autism kid.. Oh well... The window.. Oh boi this is going to ge lot for sure,' she said as she walked up the stairs.
  Dylan chuckled and followed her. 'It's for one time though, don't get used to it,' he warned her.

Student

Character sheet

. 'It's for one time though, don't get used to it,' he warned her. Jess rolled her eyes "i can try to buy a spot next to the Windows, nick makes the maps so maybe I can give him money in return for the spot, I am almost 99,9 % sure that he is willing to do that for a goid orice..ir I wait till he is stoned enough to do it....wait do you know if Friedrich chexks the maps, cause if he does then I am stuck"

Character sheet

'I can try to buy a spot next to the Windows, nick makes the maps so maybe I can give him money in return for the spot, I am almost 99,9 % sure that he is willing to do that for a goid orice..ir I wait till he is stoned enough to do it....wait do you know if Friedrich chexks the maps, cause if he does then I am stuck.'
  'Eh, well you can try I guess... And no, I don't know if he checks it,' answered Dylan.

Student

Character sheet

'Eh, well you can try I guess... And no, I don't know if he checks it,' answered Dylan."hm he probably does...it's Friedrich...he knows and sees everything around here ,except that he never sais anything about the your not wearing your uniform issues..he probably gave up or something plus he doesn't truet nick at all so he probably does fuck...oh by the way goodluck with your first class ...you will need it"

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
H
  'm he probably does...it's Friedrich...he knows and sees everything around here, except that he never sais anything about the your not wearing your uniform issues.. He probably gave up or something plus he doesn't trust Nick at all so he probably does fuck... Oh by the way goodluck with your first class... You will need it,' she said.
  'Thank you, I guess... You're the second one to say that, so it must be bad huh?' Dylan asked with a small smile.
thank you Sarah!

Student

Character sheet

'Thank you, I guess... You're the second one to say that, so it must be bad huh?' Dylan asked with a small smile. Jess nodded "yeah it is...well fir teachers...for normal teachers..that's why the teachers here are so good..you have the too old mrs kommers that you just can't hurt, manipulative mister de de jong, ronan fucking finnegan and Friedrich who is extremely strict he ones slapped me with the bible! Is that racism sir?" she said as she walked through some more corridors, getting closer to thw classroom

Character sheet

New teacher alert!
'Y
  eah it is... Well for teachers... For normal teachers.. That's why the teachers here are so good.. You have the too old mrs. Kommers that you just can't hurt, manipulative mister de Jong, Ronan fucking Finnegan and Friedrich who is extremely strict he ones slapped me with the bible! Is that racism sir?'
  'He... slapped you? With a bible?' he asked with disbelief. 'Wow... Well... It's only racism if he does it because of your skin colour or whatever. If he doesn't, however, it isn't racism.
thank you Sarah!

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next