HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Teacher

Name : wut
Coins : 114

Character sheet
Mutation: super speed

'Nice! I'm a shapeshifter,' answered Dylan. He didn't say it with it with pride. Nick smirked "so that means you can like rob every bank you want abd someone else gets caught?! Or like you shape shift into the owner and oh my god you must be extremely good with the ladies I mean you can change into like movie stars and damn...that's so awesome"

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'So that means you can like rob every bank you want and someone else gets caught?! Or like you shape shift into the owner and oh my god you must be extremely good with the ladies I mean you can change into like movie stars and damn... That's so awesome.'
  Dylan reddened a bit. 'Ah well... You can use it for that, yeah... I.. Don't though. I mean...' He shook his head and shrugged, feeling a bit awkward. Having this mutation would be the perfect opportunity to do all that stuff.
  He'll think I'm crazy and boring to not do that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick de Jong
Teacher

Name : wut
Coins : 114

Character sheet
Mutation: super speed

Dylan reddened a bit. 'Ah well... You can use it for that, yeah... I.. Don't though. I mean...' Nick sights but managed to keep smilinhg "ah that's alright man, you're a rule follower I vet it everyone has his or her thing huh"

Character sheet

'Ah that's alright man, you're a rule follower I vet it everyone has his or her thing huh,' Nick said.
  'Yeah,' nodded Dylan.
  He quickly finished his coffee and put it on the counter. 'I'm going to find my classroom, if you don't mind,' he then said, waving Nick goodbye when he opened the door.

Okay, I'm lost. Great.
  He was standing in some corridor and had no idea where the classroom was.
  'The first fucking day and I'm already lost,' he sighed, shaking his head. Then he saw a girl.
  Must be a student. She'll know the way around.
  He walked up to her.
  'Hey,' he greeted. 'I eh, I'm new here and eh, I'm lost... So... Can you show me the way, please?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Anderson
Student

Name : lol
Coins : 157

Character sheet
Mutation: profiling

After her hair was finally blow dried (cause ronan threw water over you if you didn't wane up on time) and her make up done she walked to her closed that was basically full of stuff and managed to pick the right outfit wirhin seconds, her blouse, black nike track pants and sneakers cause..whateven was a school uniform? She did atleast wear her blouse though that was progress, she quickly ran down stairs to the corridors and noticed that she was on time, she sights, good. She looked around her when suddenly a guy approached her 'Hey,' he greeted ..teacher for sure...canadian...30? Probably...seems polite 'I eh, I'm new here and eh, I'm lost... So... Can you show me the way, please?' a dylan Collins she saw as she looked at the small name on the id card in his slightly almost closed wallet social studies, social ...kind...nervous duh first day... "oh yeah sure mister Collins, ey I have social studies now! Well not now but in 15 minutes you're early...hm must be timezones huh.. I am from north America too...if you hadn't noticed that already...canada huh..is it really that cold there? I have never seen snow before...is it cold? Cause I don't like cold...i prefer warmth cause thwn you can swim..i love swimming especially in the sea..iblived close to sea..la to be almost exact...what is social studies about..i like being social...but I don't like studies..." she said a huge smile on her face

Character sheet

'Oh yeah sure mister Collins, ey I have social studies now! Well not now but in 15 minutes you're early... Hm must be timezones huh... I am from North America too... If you hadn't noticed that already... Canada huh.. Is it cold there? I have never seen snow before... Is it cold?  Cause I don't like cold... I prefer warmth cause then you can swim.. I love swimming especially in the sea.. I lived close to sea.. LA to be almost exact... What is social studies about.. I like being social... But I don't like studies...' rambled the girl.
  Dylan was silent for a moment, taken aback by the girl.
  'H-how do you know my name and where I come from?' he asked. 'And it can be really cold in Canada, yeah. And snow is cold. Social studies is about the society and how we live as humans, our rules and how we're treating eachother. And more stuff...'

Student

Character sheet

'H-how do you know my name and where I come from?' he asked. 'And it can be really cold in Canada, yeah. And snow is cold. Social studies is about the society and how we live as humans, our rules and how we're treating eachother. And more stuff...' jess blinked and processed this new information within seconds "well I am not wearing my glasses sir, I like my glasses though they are golden and I like gold cause the sun is cold.
I mean gold and sun shines during the day and I love the day cause then you can do things but I don't wear my glasses often cause they make my vision all blurry and stuff to stop my mutation but all it does is make my headaches even worse cause lokr my brain tries to see everything but it can't so it has to work even harder which makes hurt more but oh well oh and social studies sounds interesting..is it like religion? Cause I like religion and people In general"

Character sheet

'Well I am not wearing my glasses sir, I like my glasses though they are golden and I like gold cause the sun is cold. I mean gold and sun shines during the day and I love the day cause then you can do things but I don't wear my glasses often cause they make my vision all blurry and stuff to stop my mutation but all it does is make my headaches even worse cause like my brain tries to see everything but it can't so it has to work even harder which makes hurt more but oh well oh and social studies sounds interesting..is it like religion? Cause I like religion and people In general,' said the girl.
  Dylan wondered what was happening in that brain of hers.
  'So it's your mutation to see those things?' he asked her. 'Well, social studies is not particularly about religion, but we will treat it for a short moment. You have an apart subject for religion, right?'

Student

Character sheet

'So it's your mutation to see those things?' he asked her. 'Well, social studies is not particularly about religion, but we will treat it for a short moment. You have an apart subject for religion, right?' Jess nodded " it sure is sir and yeahh it is!" her eyes widened for a split second "Friedrich teaches it..he is my favourite currently..he did gave me a one year suspension though but oh well..nor many people like him though . I don't get why his lessons are extremely interesting ..i think there are only three people that actually think that he isn't the devil...me...joli. but she doesn't admitt it cause she is depressed and Mister de jong kinda thinks he isn't the devil...and then there is hannes who pretends to dislikes him but I am sure that like deep under all that edge he doesn't...but there is too much history there so I ignore it...have you met mister fuchs already..wait you hqve to have met him alreay....i mean he is the principal" she stopped talking to breathe for a moment "oh by the way I forgot my books but I can share dmitri's book please don't tell mkster uchs , I don't want detention you know cause that isn't really my thing that's more kate and soof's thing they are my best friends have you met them already?"

Character sheet

'It sure is sir and yeahh it is! Friedrich teaches it..he is my favourite currently..he did gave me a one year suspension though but oh well..nor many people like him though . I don't get why his lessons are extremely interesting ..i think there are only three people that actually think that he isn't the devil...me...joli. but she doesn't admitt it cause she is depressed and Mister de jong kinda thinks he isn't the devil...and then there is hannes who pretends to dislikes him but I am sure that like deep under all that edge he doesn't...but there is too much history there so I ignore it...have you met mister fuchs already..wait you hqve to have met him alreay....i mean he is the principal,' she stopped to take a breath.
  Jesus, this girl...
  Dylan smiled and tried to keep up her fast speeking. It sure was a lot of information to take in.
  'Oh by the way I forgot my books but I can share Dmitri's book please don't tell mister Fuchs , I don't want detention you know cause that isn't really my thing that's more kate and Soof's thing they are my best friends have you met them already?'
  'Eh... Sure, I won't tell him. And no, I haven't met them already.'
  He recognized those names though. Nick had warned him. He wondered why. But if Kate and Soof got detention often, he already suspected something.
  He quickly checked his watch. 'It's almost time, we should head to the classroom... By the way, I didn't catch your name..'

Student

Character sheet

'Eh... Sure, I won't tell him. And no, I haven't met them already.' Jess sights "thanks sir" she said happily . The teacher quickly checked his watch. 'It's almost time, we should head to the classroom... By the way, I didn't catch your name..'. Jessica sights but kept smikibg when suddenly her brown eyes widened "oh shit I haven't told you my name yet, I am Jessica, or jess but teachers usually call me mrs Anderson but I don't like being called Anderson cause like my dad got called that, my mom my brother my grandparents my great grandfather my great great great grandfather my greatgret great great great great grandparents ( x 5 )" she breathed again "so it's reallyyyy not original andI I like being original in my family Jess is finw though cause Jessica is like...Really formal or something I don't know and oh my god I can't be late for class I don't want death boi we have run..wait nevermind we have five minutes phew plus like...kate is gonna be late for sure..soof too cause when I left she was still watchibg memes while choosing between 6 gucci shirts for underneath her entire uniform so you don't even see It and hannes is probably still sleeping away his hangover, so yeahh ph shit dmitri is my best best best best friend be sits next to me in class oh and we have to be on the other side of the building which is like 8 minutes or something I don't understand time sir ...." she said with a huge smile on her face

Character sheet

'Thanks sir,' the girl said happily. He was glad to make her happy. His body got more energy when she called him sir. He isn't used to being called sir. He liked it.
  'oh shit I haven't told you my name yet, I am Jessica, or jess but teachers usually call me mrs Anderson but I don't like being called Anderson cause like my dad got called that, my mom my brother my grandparents my great grandfather my great great great grandfather my greatgret great great great great grandparents ( x 5 )" she breathed again "so it's reallyyyy not original andI I like being original in my family Jess is finw though cause Jessica is like...Really formal or something I don't know and oh my god I can't be late for class I don't want death boi we have run..wait nevermind we have five minutes phew plus like...kate is gonna be late for sure..soof too cause when I left she was still watchibg memes while choosing between 6 gucci shirts for underneath her entire uniform so you don't even see It and hannes is probably still sleeping away his hangover, so yeahh ph shit dmitri is my best best best best friend be sits next to me in class oh and we have to be on the other side of the building which is like 8 minutes or something I don't understand time sir ....' Jessica said with a huge smile on her face.
  Dylan was taken aback again.
  How fast can this girl speak?
  'Well... Teachers need to call you Mrs. Anderson, so sorry for that,' he responded with a shrug and a apologetic look on his face. 'And we'll be on time, I think... I'm the teacher though so you won't get detention or something if you're late. I mean, you showed me the way, I'm not going to give you detention for that,' he said with a smile. He was also very curious for the other students. He couldn't follow the girl everywhere with what she said though.

Student

Character sheet

'Well... Teachers need to call you Mrs. Anderson, so sorry for that,' he responded with a shrug and a apologetic look on his face. She sights and nodded "alright sir" she said calmly a bit softer than normal'And we'll be on time, I think... I'm the teacher though so you won't get detention or something if you're late. I mean, you showed me the way, I'm not going to give you detention for that,' he said with a smile. Jess smiled again "niceeee...iew you smell like alcohol and weed oehhh you must have met my mentor! He is cool he lets us taste stuff during chemistry... she thought for a moment and shrugged. She started walking towards the classroom "class 3a is a nice class by the way kinda like you have me..soof..and kate, soof loves memes and money. She flirts with every human being...kate burns stuff and smokes which is disgusting.. then you have dmitri hannes and feli..dmitri is my best friend, hannes is a angry little german friedrich's half brother, feliI is a nice pasta loving Italian ..then you uave alex she is agender ...and joli she is depressed and weird french girl and uhm there are a few not interesting people really "'she said happily

Character sheet

'Niceeee... Iew you smell like alcohol and weed oehhh you must have met my mentor! He is cool he lets us taste stuff during chemistry...'
  Dylan looked at her.
  Nick huh... Yeah he would be the type to do that.
  'class 3a is a nice class by the way kinda like you have me..soof..and kate, soof loves memes and money. She flirts with every human being...kate burns stuff and smokes which is disgusting.. then you have dmitri hannes and feli..dmitri is my best friend, hannes is a angry little german friedrich's half brother, feliI is a nice pasta loving Italian ..then you uave alex she is agender ...and joli she is depressed and weird french girl and uhm there are a few not interesting people really,' she said happily.
  Dylan nodded interested. He was really curious for this class now though. He couldn't wait to teach them stuff. From what he had heard they were all very different, he loved that. He was excited to tell his girlfriend all about it when he got home. This was a very interesting day already. And it wasn't even started properly yet!

Student

Character sheet

Jess smiled as she looked at the teacher "sirrr you don't look like a strict teacher or are you one of those transformers teachers?
You know those who are kind out of class but evil during class? Like ronan? Even though ronan works 24/7...he threw water over me this morning "

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: Teachers' Lounge-
Jump to: