HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

'What makes you think that?' he then asked. 'I don't mean Joli and Sophie don't deserve help, I'm just saying that you all deserve help, so what makes you think you don't?' He quiet again for a minute before ge shrugged "reasons" he said underneath his breath as he walked down the stairs once m ore "it's my fault do I should deal with it" he grunted as he pushed open a door

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Reasons,' he said underneath his breath after a minute silence. 'It's my fault so I should deal with it,' he grunted as he pushed open a door.
  Dylan was silent and followed him. He didn't really know what to say now. He wasn't a psychologist or something. He didn't want to pressure him to tell everything either. He wanted to help but he didn't know how. Something very frustrating. He knew he couldn't solve this in one day though, especially not because he was just a teacher he just met. This needs time. He sighed. He decided he should keep a close eye on him and do what he can do, if he knows.
  'If eh... If I can do anything you say it okay?'

Student

Character sheet

'If eh... If I can do anything you say it okay?' The teacher said. Hannes blinked as he looked up and looked at him for the first time in there whole conversation and blinked again "sure" he said before he looked away again and started walking slowly again not wanting to get even more nauseous he wanted to change the subject and quickly
"So...have you net the others yet'
he asked but you clearly hear in his voice that he didn't care at all

Character sheet

Hannes looked at him, the first time in the whole conversation. 'Sure,' he said before looking away again. 'So... Have you met the others yet,' he asked, changing the subject.
  'Eh well.. I've met Jess... And your mentor. And mister Fuchs ofcourse,' he answered. 'He's your brother right?'

Student

Character sheet

'Eh well.. I've mekt Jess... And your mentor. And mister Fuchs ofcourse,' he answered. 'He's your brother right?' Hannes sights deeply again and groaned "half brother. He is my half brother unfortunately" he said as he thought about the only teacher he actually went too cause Friedrich would kill him if he didn't go to his classes urgh

Character sheet

He sighed deeply and groaned. 'Half brother. He is my half brother unfortunately,' he said.
  'Unfortunately? I don't understand...'

Student

Character sheet

'Unfortunately? I don't understand...' mister Collins said. Hannes blinked "yeah unfortunately ...cause reasons" he said as he opened the dpor to the classrooms "so...do you have a mutation sir" he didn't care..not even a bit....

Character sheet

'Yeah unfortunately... Cause reasons,' he said.
  Dylan just nodded and decided to leave it. They entered another corrider. It seemed like there were all classrooms.
  Finally...
  'So... Do you have a mutation sir,' the boy asked.
  'Eh yeah, I have. Shapeshifting. What about yours?'

Student

Character sheet

'Eh yeah, I have. Shapeshifting. What about yours?'. Hannes nodded "ofcourse I have one otherwise I wouldn't be here sir" ,
He mumbled fkng smartasss "thermal manipulation, or controlling temperature" he said calmly as they walked passes a few classrooms hannes yawned "how tbe fuck dus jess get lost? Like I knkw she's dumb but even for her it's low"

Character sheet

'Ofcourse I have one otherwise I wouldn't be here sir.'
  'Yes, ofcourse...'
  'Thermal manipulation, or controlling temperature.'
  Dylan nodded. 'Cool!'
  'How the fuck does Jess get lost? Like I know she's dumb but even for her it's low,' he then said.
  'Well... We were talking you know... I mean, I think you know how Jess talks,' he chuckled. 'It could be she lost the way because she wasn't paying attention.

Student

Character sheet

'Well... We were talking you know... I mean, I think you know how Jess talks,' he chuckled. 'It could be she lost the way because she wasn't paying attention. Hannes sights "sounds legit yeah, she's an idiot yeah" he stated as he walked towards a door and leaned against the wall "well sir, here's your classroom" he stated

Character sheet

'Sound legit yeah, she's an idiot yeah,' he stated as he walked towards a door and leaned against the wall. 'Well sir, here's your classroom.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Thank you so much Hannes. Really, without you I would never have found it,' he laughed. He opened the door with the key and entered the room. He looked around and sighed satisfied. Finally he had found. Or he hadn't, Hannes had. He put his bag on his desk and looked at Hannes. 'Thank you again,' he said with a smile.

Student

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Thank you so much Hannes. Really, without you I would never have found it,' he laughed. Hannes faie smiled, fkng fake bitch.Thank you again,'mister Collins said with a smile. Hannes nodded "aha" he said as he turned and walked away yeah he was definitely not going to music...

Character sheet

Hannes nodded. 'Aha,' he said as he turned away and walked away.
  Dylan sighed and sat down at his desk. He put his head in his hands and closed his eyes for a moment. He was going through his whole day so far. He couldn't find his classroom but found Jess instead. She got lost too and oh boi, that girl can talk. And then Hannes...
  'What a day already...' he mumbled softly while smiling. He kinda gets now why two people warned him. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to teach this class anymore. Oh no, he's maybe even more excited. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, thinking about how he would tell this all to his girlfriend...

Teacher

Name : wut
Coins : 114

Character sheet
Mutation: super speed

Nick was walking through the corridors whistling a song that was stuck in his head when suddenly he saw Dylan and hannes, the teacher frowned wgen he saw hannes walk away...but the class wasn't finished yet? He walked up to the door and saw Collins sitting there 'What a day already...' the new teacher mumbled softly while smiling. Nick smirked "told ya so! Class 3a man....class 3A!" he yelled as he walked further through the halls playing with his keys...

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: Teachers' Lounge-
Jump to: