HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

New teacher alert! [Closed boi] - Page 9 Empty

New teacher alert!
H
annes smiled, but Dylan could see it was a fake smile.
  Poor boy...
  'Isn't that the case with most jobs sir... Also what even is social studies I mean I don't get why we need it,' he said calmly.
  Dylan smiled brightly, he loved talking about this. 'Well, social studies is about the society we live in right now. You're going to learn about people and how we live, how we treat eachother, our rules... You're going to learn why we have those things too. You need to know how all that works, you know.'
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Well, social studies is about the society we live in right now. You're going to learn about people and how we live, how we treat eachother, our rules... You're going to learn why we have those things too. You need to know how all that works, you know" oh he k n e w. He raised an eyebrow "but sir, what if you already know all if that?" he said a vague smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'But sir, what if you already know all of that?' he said, a vague smirk on his face.
  Dylan raised a brow while looking at the boy. 'Well... Then it would be an easy subject. But believe me, there are many things to discuss by social studies.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well... Then it would be an easy subject. But believe me, there are many things to discuss by social studies.' The german sighted, this was going to be a long year hw thought as his smirk disappeared as fast as it came. He opened a door that lead to more stairs avoiding eye contact again same goes for the bright orange sunlight that shined through the big Windows giving the corridors a nice orange hue which was typical for the October month but hannes didn't enjoy it one bit even though fall was his favourite season "how many hours do we have social studies in a week?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan saw the smirk vanishing. He wanted the boy to be happy, but you can't force it. He didn't know how either.
  'How many hours do we have social studies in a week?' he asked.
  'Three hours,' Dylan answered. 'One double and just one hour.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Three hours,' Dylan answered. 'One double and just one hour.' He sights deeply "and I am guessing we have social studies now?" he mumbled as he looked at the floor cause that ...well he just did , he didn't wanna go but now there was no way back ...no return and he needed to mentally prepare for music too...this day just started and it was already hell, it even would have been ig he wasn't feeling this sick
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'And I am guessing we have social studies now?' he mumbled.
  'Well... Not really. I was late for class, you see, because I couldn't find the classroom. Jessica helped me though... But we got lost again. Nobody is around, we called Kate and she said most of the students are in Warlington. And class is almost over, so I let them,' Dylan explained to him. 'Luckily you were around, otherwise I would still be wandering around the school, no idea where I was heading,' he chuckled. 'So if we found the classroom, you can go.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well... Not really. I was late for class, you see, because I couldn't find the classroom. Jessica helped me though... But we got lost again. Nobody is around, we called Kate and she said most of the students are in Warlington. And class is almost over, so I let them,' Dylan explained to him. 'Luckily you were around, otherwise I would still be wandering around the school, no idea where I was heading,' he chuckled. 'So if we found the classroom, you can go.' The german shrugged "alright" he mumbled before he yawned again having been awake for 14 minutes nowand only having had 4 hours of sleep wasn't a great combination "the classroom is on the other side though oh never trust jess in anything she doesn't even know the difference between europe and germany" he mumbled his eyes half closed
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Alright. The classroom is on the other side though oh never trust Jess in anything she doesn't even know the difference between Europe and Germany,' he mumbled, his eyes half closed.
  'Say, do you get enough sleep?' Dylan asked. The answer was clear, but he wanted to know if the boy was aware of it. 'How many hours do you sleep in a night?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

losed.
'Say, do you get enough sleep?' The teacher asked. Hannes sights and rolled his eyes . 'How many hours do you sleep in a night?' Mister Collins continued. Hannes shrugged "i don't know, I just fall asleep and wake up really, I don't know when I fall asleep" he answered clearly hesitant "why do you care though, you aren't my mentor or principal" he said slightly confused
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes shrugged. 'I don't know, I just fall asleep,' he answered, clearly hesitant. 'Why do you care though, you aren't my mentor or principal,' he said slightly confused.
  'Do I need to be one of those to care?' asked Dylan. 'I care because you're one of my students. And I, as a teacher, think it's important to know your students and to know if they're okay or not. And not only for your homework or whatever, if you're really not okay, the first thing to worry about is your mental health.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Do I need to be one of those to care?' asked Dylan. Hannes simply nodded. 'I care because you're one of my students. And I, as a teacher, think it's important to know your students and to know if they're okay or not. And not only for your homework or whatever, if you're really not okay, the first thing to worry about is your mental health.' Hannes was quiet for a moment and sights "i'm alright" he lied "i just...don't sleep well that's all" he lied again fkng rebel my god, kate better watches out smh tsk "cause...it's fall"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He was quiet for a moment and sighed. 'I'm alright. I just... Don't sleep well that's all. Cause... It's fall.'
  'Hannes...' Dylan started with a sigh. 'You're clearly not okay. And because it's fall? C'mon, I'm not falling for that. Maybe there are people who don't sleep well in fall, I don't know, there are a lot of people out there... But you are not okay and you can see that.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes...' Dylan started with a sigh. So hannes sighted as well ..oh boi this was going to be something 'You're clearly not okay. And because it's fall? C'mon, I'm not falling for that. Maybe there are people who don't sleep well in fall, I don't know, there are a lot of people out there... But you are not okay and you can see that.' The teacher said. The german just continued walking slowly "wow plottwist" he mumbled "ah well fine i'm not alright but there are a lot of people that deserve the help more than I do..joli fir example or sophie " the german said his eyes slightly narrowed
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Wow plottwist,' he mumbled. 'Ah well fine I'm not alright but there are a lot of people that deserve the help more than I do... Joli for example or Sophie,' he said.
  He was silent for a moment. He haven't saw Joli or Sophie yet. He knew Joli was depressed too. He knew nothing about Sophie though, Jess had said nothing about her.
  'What makes you think that?' he then asked. 'I don't mean Joli and Sophie don't deserve help, I'm just saying that you all deserve help, so what makes you think you don't?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: