HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ignition &Hannes - Page 7 Empty

'Ahhh Mr Müller.. Ofcourse.. And you didn't wanna use fire?' he asked. 'Cause an argument must mean that both of you did stuff.'
  'I didn't do shit! He said things and I got angry and used fire!' Kate replied. 'And no, I didn't want to use it, it just happens,' she added.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'I didn't do shit! He said things and I got angry and used fire!' Kate replied. 'And no, I didn't want to use it, it just happens,' she added. he frowned "What kind of things, these can detirment how long his detention will be you know" he said happy that the girl told him
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan frowned. 'What kind of things, these can detirment how long his detention will be you know,' he said.
  Kate was silent for a moment. 'His detention?' she asked confused. She really thought he would give her detention, or more detention, because that's what usual happens. She now debated on what to say though. She didn't want to tell him excactly what Hannes said, because he can use that. Although it won't be very wise to do that, since it caused her to burn down almost the whole library...
  'He just said... Stuff...' she said shrugging. 'Stuff that caused me to eh, explode... I guess...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'His detention?' she asked confused. ronan just nodded. 'He just said... Stuff...' she said shrugging. 'Stuff that caused me to eh, explode... I guess...' kate anwsered. Ronan sights "Thanks for telling me,
and yeah i will make sure he gets enough detention, but you get it too you know that right? but if you tell me exactly what he did i can give him longer detention as like revange, so please please please tell me cause you don't explode out of nowhere kate, even with that temper of yours"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Thanks for telling me, and yeah I will make sure he gets enough detention, but you get it too you know that right? But if you tell me exactly what he did I can give him longer detention as like revange, so please please please tell me cause you don't explode out of nowhere kate, even with that temper of yours.'
  Kate took another drag from her cigarette. 'I don't get you,' she said after blewing out the smoke. 'Why do you want to give him detention so bad? But eh... Alright, I guess. He does need his revenge...' Kate said then, quickly taking another drag. 'He called me things... And eh... Katy...' she said shrugging, masking her discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate took another drag from her cigarette. 'I don't get you,' she said after blewing out the smoke. 'Why do you want to give him detention so bad? But eh... Alright, I guess. He does need his revenge...' Kate said then, quickly taking another drag. 'He called me things... And eh... Katy...' she said shrugging Ronan frowned "Is that all? this can't be all" he said almost dissapointen in the german "And i want to give him detention cause of multiple reasons"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He frowned. 'Is that all? This can't be all,' he said. 'And I want to give him detention cause of multiple reasons.'
  Kate sighed deeply, feeling anger bottling up inside her. 'It's a big deal, okay?' she paused for a moment, looking at Ronan.
  Fuck you, Hannes. This is your own fucking fault.
  'He said kickboxing was just punching something, he called me an.. Orphan? Yeah.. That doesn't bother me though, but he did. And eh... Then he put out my cigarette and I eh... Well, you know... He laughed at me, I warned him but he didn't stop so.. I got mad and shot fire... Then shelves fall down and books are burned and he let me clean it up, but he needed to help me because I couldn't push the shelves up myself, you know... Then he got mad because I was putting the fucking books back and then I found the book I was looking for, that's why I was there in the first place, and he burned that. Then he called me Katy and I got mad again, because nobody, ever, can call me fucking Katy, okay? So eh, I shoot fire again and he yelled at me and then he left.' Kate explained, taking a long drag of her cigarette again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

a big deal, okay?' she paused for a moment, looking at Ronan.'He said kickboxing was just punching something, he called me an.. Orphan? Yeah.. That doesn't bother me though, but he did. And eh... Then he put out my cigarette and I eh... Well, you know... He laughed at me, I warned him but he didn't stop so.. I got mad and shot fire... Then shelves fall down and books are burned and he let me clean it up, but he needed to help me because I couldn't push the shelves up myself, you know... Then he got mad because I was putting the fucking books back and then I found the book I was looking for, that's why I was there in the first place, and he burned that. Then he called me Katy and I got mad again, because nobody, ever, can call me fucking Katy, okay? So eh, I shoot fire again and he yelled at me and then he left.' Kate explained, taking a long drag of her cigarette again. Ronan narrowed his eyes " Well thanks kate" he said as he started walking "Enjoy that cigarette cause it is the last you will smoke inside, you have detention 3 o clock my office. Let me find that boy so i can give him detention and then i will think about how long yours will be, see you later kate see you later!" he said as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well thank Kate,' he said as he started walking. 'Enjoy that cigarette cause it is the last you will smoke inside, you have detention 3 o clock my office. Let me find that boy so I can give him detention and then I will think about how long yours will be, see you later Kate see you later!'
  Kate looked at him and sighed. She didn't know it was a good thing or not, that she told him, but she'll see. Now she had her cigarette though. She rubbed her eyes with her hand and started walking the opposite way of Ronan, not caring about where she went.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He stormed through the hallway looking for that little shit called hannes his eyes narrowed, paper work in his arms as he walked past the classroom which were empty at the moment, ofcourse kate was wrong as well but hannes caused it which made his actions worse ofcourse kate had to pay for the demage but he din't care he just wanted to give them what they deserved. He was soo busy with finding him that he didn't notice dylan waking up to him and bumped into him "Jesus fucking-" he pauzed "Ah mister colling, have you seen hannes around here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

He walked through the hallways, searching for Kate. He was curious for her story. He then saw Ronan Finnegan and walked up to him. Ronan didn't notice him though so he bumped into him.
  'Jesus fucking-' he paused. 'Ah Mister Collins, have you seen Hannes around here?' he asked.
  'Hello Ronan,' Dylan greeted him with a smile. 'Hannes? Yes, he has football now. After that he will be in my classroom though, I think it's better if you speak to him then, since Nick isn't very fond of disturbance while they have practise. I'm looking for Kate, by the way, have you seen her?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hello Ronan,' Dylan greeted him with a smile. 'Hannes? Yes, he has football now. After that he will be in my classroom though, I think it's better if you speak to him then, since Nick isn't very fond of disturbance while they have practise. I'm looking for Kate, by the way, have you seen her?'. Ronan blinked , oh boithis was going to be hella interesting "I don't care what that brat has or what that stoner has to say about it cause i will make sure he won't see that kid during practise for at least 2 weeks, oh and yeah i saw kate, and what does hannes have to do in your classroom cause he is going to he detention till till the end of this month for what he did"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I don't care what that brat has or what that stoner has to say about it cause I will make sure he won't see that kid during practise for at least 2 weeks, oh and yeah I saw Kate, and what does Hannes have to do in your classroom cause he is going to he detention till till the end of this month for what he did,' Ronan said.
  Dylan blinked. 'He has detention... Did you speak to Kate? What did she say? Because I think we are dealing with the same problem now..'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Dylan blinked. 'He has detention... Did you speak to Kate? What did she say? Because I think we are dealing with the same problem now..'. Ronan fucking inHALED "oh boi, well" he calmed down for a bit "Kate told me that hannes appearently said that kickboxing was just punching a bag, he called her an orphan, put out her cigarrete, called her katy , laughed at her, so she warned him, he did not listen, she got mad an burned stuff down, hannes destroyed the one book she needed and refused to help clean up the place then he got mad and he wlaked away , she got mad and that's all i know . What did hannes say?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Kate told me that hannes appearently said that kickboxing was just punching a bag, he called her an orphan, put out her cigarrete, called her katy , laughed at her, so she warned him, he did not listen, she got mad an burned stuff down, hannes destroyed the one book she needed and refused to help clean up the place then he got mad and he wlaked away , she got mad and that's all i know . What did hannes say?' Ronan said.
  'Well...' Dylan said while sighing. That's a lot more info than Hannes said. He said they got into an argument. His nose was bleeding though. He showed me the library, it's one big mess...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next