HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Ignition &Hannes - Page 2 Empty

'Boi, you have no idea what you're doing. I should just shut your fucking mouth if I were you.' she warned him. Hannes smirked oh he enjoyed this so much "fun fact...you aren't me and yeah thid is funny"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

'Fun fact... You aren't me and yeah this is funny.'
  Kate fucking lost it. She should really do something about her anger control... There were small sparkles coming from her hand and fire slowly arised in her hands. 'You fucking prick,' she said before she fired. It was short, but powerful.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

There were small sparkles coming from her hand and fire slowly arised in her hands. Hannes yawned....on purpose , my god acting skills right there. 'You fucking prick,' the girl said. Hannes shrugged "well I get called that-" he was cut off by kate's attack , fire surrounding him, he started laughing again "wow you just destroyed perfect books and bookshelves" he said as he grabbed a book which was still on fire, putting it out by cooling the object down "goncra-" he took a step back to put the book back but the already unsteady burned shelves couldn't hold the sudden weight causing a few shelves to fall on top of the german, he fell on the now warm floor books on top of him. He groaned "scheiße" he grunted underneath his breath, he looked up his knows was bleeding cause it was always a face , and a small scratch on his cheeks "why is it always the face" he sights as he tried to wipe it away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She stood there, watching Hannes laughing and putting a book in a shelve, that caused it to fall down. It fell on top of him but Kate couldn't move. As if she could do something about it though.
  What the fuck did I just do...
  Luckily the boy was okay, apart from his now bleeding nose. 'Why is it always the face,' he sighed as he tried to swipe away the blood.
  'I-I...' Kate started but she didn't finish her sentence.
  This could have caused a fire... A real fire, burning down the school...'
  She shook her head to clear her mind and looked around. A few shelves were fallen down, all the books were on the ground and Hannes had a bleeding nose. She sighed.
  Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I-I...' Kate started but she didn't finish her sentence. Hannes looked up, his hazel green eyes narrowed as he stood up anger filled his eyes as he looked at the Brit. "What the actual fuck kate" he grunted "I could have fucking died! oh mein gott it's a mess here" he looked around him but luckily didn't see any teachers around them or other students. He groaned "This is your fault you know that right?" he wasn0t gonna clean this up no way
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What the actual fuck Kate,' Hannes grunted. 'I could have fucking died! Oh mein gott it's a mess here.'
  Kate didn't say anything, still a bit in shock and really not knowing what do to.
  'This is your fault you know that right?' Hannes said.
  Kate looked at him but that was all. She knew it was her fault, but she won't give that to him. 'Let's uh... Let's just clean this up...' she said as she knelt down next to a shelve to push it upright. She was strong, but a whole shelve was too heavy for her. 'You gonna help me or what?' she said to the boy when she already lifted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Let's uh... Let's just clean this up...' she said as she knelt down next to a shelve to push it upright. he blinked, crossing his arms "This ain't my fault you clean this up not me" he said as he watched her his eyes somewhat narrowed "Before ronan or mr Fuchs find out please cause then we are both fucked" he said as he leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'This ain't my fault you clean this up not me,' he said. 'Before Ronan or Mr Fuchs find out please cause then we are both fucked.'
  Kate dropped the shelve and turned around, facing him. 'If you don't help now, the chance we're both gonna be fucked is a lot bigger than if you just helped me right now! I can't lift this shelve on my own, so if you refuse to help me, we're certainly fucked! So stop being so goddamn stubborn and do something!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate dropped the shelve and turned around, facing him. 'If you don't help now, the chance we're both gonna be fucked is a lot bigger than if you just helped me right now! I can't lift this shelve on my own, so if you refuse to help me, we're certainly fucked! So stop being so goddamn stubborn and do something!'. He sights "Mein gott are you really that weak jesus fucking christ" he mumbled as he bowed to pick up the shelve "Well come on" he grunted "Quickly"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Mein gott are you really that weak Jesus fucking Christ,' he mumbled.
  'You can't lift it on your own either,' she snapped.
  'Well come on,' he grunted. 'Quickly.'
  Kate helped lifting it and placing it on the right place. She sighed. 'Now was it so hard to help? C'mon,' she said as she walked to another shelve, already starting to lift it.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate helped lifting it and placing it on the right place. She sighed. 'Now was it so hard to help? C'mon,' she said as she walked to another shelve, already starting to lift it. He rolled his eyes "Fick dich" he mumbled under his breath as he helped lifting the other shelve "By the way i am not helping you because i want too, but because i don't want detention "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'By the way I am not helping you because I want to, but because I don't want detention,' Hannes said as he helped lifting the other shelve.
  'Yeah, whatever,' Kate responded. They lifted the other shelve. She sighed and looked at all the books laying on the floor. She picked up some and put it randomly in the shelves. She couldn't care less about alphabetical order 'cause fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Yeah, whatever,' Kate responded. They lifted the other shelve. She sighed and looked at all the books laying on the floor. She picked up some and put it randomly in the shelves. Hannes watched her his eyes narrowed "You're doin it wrong! ever heard of the alphabet?!" he said as he grabbed the books and layed them down on the ground "You know, a b c " he said as he passive aggressively put them back, one for one
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You're doing it wrong! Ever heard of the alphabet?!' Hannes said as he grabbed the books and layed them down on the ground. 'You know, a b c,' he said as he passive agressively put them back, one for one.
  'Pfff,' Kate huffed. 'They're really just books Hannes. But, if you want them in alphabetic order, I'm not stopping you,' she said as she crossed her arms, leaning against a shelve, one who was stable enough. Then her eyes caught a very specific book, a schoolbook, excactly the one she needed.
  'Yesss,' she said as she knelt down and took it.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Pfff,' Kate huffed. 'They're really just books Hannes. But, if you want them in alphabetic order, I'm not stopping you,' she said as she crossed her arms, leaning against a shelve, one who was stable enough. He turned around to look at the ginger his hazel eyes narrowed as he grabbed her book out of her hands. He stared at her as it slowly began to burn " Schlampe " he mumbled as he put it out throwing the book on the ground, anger flashing in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next