HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 152

'We still...' Dylan said while sighing. That's a lot more info than Hannes said. He said they got into an argument. His nose was bleeding though. He showed me the library, it's one big mess...' Ronan inhaled as he looked at the teacher "bleeding?" he frowned "Well then there is one bit kate left out...but still i think it is pretty clear who did what now..even though i am sure kate said things aswell but it sound to me like it's mainly the boys fault this time...so what would you suggest we do now? go to fried or handle it our selves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Bleeding?' Ronan frowned. 'Well then there is one bit Kate left out.. But still I think it is pretty clear who did what now.. Even though I am sure Kate said things aswell but it sound to me like it's mainly the boys fault this time... So what would you suggest we do now? Go to Fried or handle it our selves?'
  'F-Friedrich?' Dylan repeated, a little bit nervous. 'I eh... He has a lot to do though, so I think we can handle this ourselves... And now I heard Kate's story I think I agree with you. I like to know what Kate said though, Hannes looked rather upset...' Dylan said frowning.

F-Friedrich?' Dylan repeated, a little bit nervous. 'I eh... He has a lot to do though, so I think we can handle this ourselves... And now I heard Kate's story I think I agree with you. I like to know what Kate said though, Hannes looked rather upset...' Dylan said frowning. Ronan thought for a moment ..hannes couldn't act for shit and lying wasn't his tihng so there must have been something kate said aswell "Alright...i suggest they bothe get detention for calling eachothers names, they both aren't allowed to leave school grounds for i say a week for destroying school property which they both did, whichi s a win win situation cause then kate can't get in trouble anymore out of or in westwood, and hannes can't get drunk so it's good for the both of them, and cause it's mainly hannes fault he isn't allowed to train for a month, which is great cause then we can annoy nick as well" he suggested calmly "and we can extra kate's punishment if she really did something by one day isolation or something"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'Alright... I suggest they both get detention for calling eachothers names, they both aren't allowed to leave school grounds for i say a week for destroying school property which they both did, which is a win win situation cause then kate can't get in trouble anymore out of or in westwood, and hannes can't get drunk so it's good for the both of them, and cause it's mainly hannes fault he isn't allowed to train for a month, which is great cause then we can annoy nick as well,' he suggested calmly. 'And we can extra kate's punishment if she really did something by one day isolation or something.'
  Dylan nodded in agreement. He didn't want to annoy Nick or make the punishment too hard, but Ronan worked longer than him at Westwood, so he agreed. 'I think that's okay. Hannes get detention with me though, and I don't think it's that good of an idea to let them have detention together... So Kate can have detention by you? Or someone else, of course.' Dylan suggested.

'I think that's okay. Hannes get detention with me though, and I don't think it's that good of an idea to let them have detention together... So Kate can have detention by you? Or someone else, of course.' Dylan suggested. Ronan blinked as he looked at this idiot "You?" he questioned "Detention?uhm ae you sure you can handle that? i mean not to be rude but....well you know.." he said a smile on his face "We could ask friedrich or emelie you know" he suggested a kind as posible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'You?' he questioned.
  Dylans smile dissapeared a little.
  'Detention? Uhm are you sure you can handle that? I mean not to be rude but... Well you know..' he said, a smile on his face. 'We could ask Friedrich or Emelie you know.'
  'I eh...' Dylan started, thinking about what to say. He wanted to proof himself though, plus, he liked Hannes, how weird as that may sound. 'I think I can handle him myself. Hannes isn't that hard,' Dylan said, appearing more confident now.

'I eh...' Dylan started, thinking about what to say. "I think I can handle him myself. Hannes isn't that hard,' Dylan said. Ronan blinked "Ah well if you say so" he said as his smile dissapeared "Just don't be too soft you know, like don'T otherwise it won't solve anything" he said as the prick he was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Collins

Character sheet

'Ah well if you say so,' Ronan said. 'Just don't be too soft you know, like don't otherwise it won't solve anything.'
  Dylan nodded. 'Okay.' He smiled and walked away, heading to his classroom. He still had a lot of paperwork to do and he needed to be there if Hannes came back from training.

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Ground Floor :: Library-
Jump to: