HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Well...shit ( joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

'Hannes? I have heard mister Fuchs brought every student to Westwood? Did he just recieve the task from the principal and came to other mutants without knowing anything about them? Or does he know things about us? Like, what our situation was at home instead of only our mutation... Like... What time the best time to visited us, you know?' hannes narrowed his eyes a smirk on his face "Fuchs didn't bring me here, de jong did, they are the two who do that. and that's all i know really" he said happy that she changed te subject ...

Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 165

Character sheet
Mutation: Can talk with animals

If animals could speak,

The boy narrowed his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face. 'Fuchs didn't bring me here, de Jong did, they are the two who do that. And that's all I know really,' he said, clearly happy, about something...
  'Ah... So mister de Jong brings mutants too?' she asked a little confused.
  How weird must it be if he brought me here...
  'But you really know nothing about if they knew what was going on?' Joli pushed a little more. 'Íf something was going on, ofcourse,' she added fast, not giving Hannes the idea that it had something to do with her. At least, she hoped he thought nothing about it...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Ah... So mister de Jong brings mutants too?' hannes nods..or at least he thought he couldn't reall remember what happened. the boy sights again..what did happen? . 'But you really know nothing about if they knew what was going on?' he nodded 'Íf something was going on, ofcourse,' hannes sights "Look i really don't know, i barely know how i got here!"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Look I really don't know, I barely know how I got here!' he sighed.
  Joli raised her hands in defence. 'Alright, if you say so...'
  They sat a moment in silence. Joli looked at the wall opposite her and leaned with her head against the lockers, her legs stretched out in front of her. Cherie walked around the hallway, looking for anything to investigate. Joli trusted her enough to close her eyes for a moment. Her panick was gone but she kinda liked it here. Yes, she sat right next to her enemie, but it was okay. He didn't do stupid things.
  'Joli! Help!' she heard suddenly. Her eyes snapped open when she heard Cheries high pitched voice. She sat right up within a minute, looking for the squirrel.
  When her eyes found her she stood up in less than a second. She fastened to the garbage can, made of gauze or something. Anyway, there were holes in it. And Cherie got stuck with her head in one.
  'Oh god, Cherie,' Joli said when she sat down next to her. The holes weren't even that big, or Cherie has grown... Joli tried to bend the gauze but she wasn't strong enough.
  'Fuck.'
  The girl looked behind her, where Hannes sat. She sighed and waved at him to come. 'Hannes, come her please, I need your help.'
  She really didn't like to call for help but it was Cherie and she would do anything for Cherie or other animals. But Hannes was even worser cause he rather would eat her than help her to freedom. But she couldn't do this alone...
   When he didn't come she sighed heavily. 'Come here, goddamnit!'
   'Here, can you ben the gauze so I can help Cherie out, please?' she instructed him when he finally came.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

Joli raised her hands in defence. 'Alright, if you say so...' the girl said what followed? an awkward silence. He just sat there, his eyes closed ' enjoying ' the pain he felt wishing he had the guts to stay in bed like the doctors said..but ey, he could not miss school! not one day!. Plus..he was just dying nothing to worry about. He suddenly heard the a sound...the sound, the sound he knew damn well. The sound of an animal in fear, he remebered how his grandpa explained to him that that was a soun you didn't want to hear, cause one, it meant that the animal was in pain, 2 you didn't kill it in one shot 3 it scares away other animals. He immideatly opened his eyes and looke around,, only to see joli sitting next to it, mein gott it was stuck in a fucking bin! 'Hannes, come her please, I need your help.' what did she just say? did she really just ask her to help an animal escape it's death?!. He shook his head and stayed there, dying slowly. 'Come here, goddamnit!' He laughed, immideatly regretting it, as pain grew in his jaw. H e stood up and slowly made his way towards her, leaning against lockers during the progress. He kneeled next to the bin 'Here, can you ben the gauze so I can help Cherie out, please?' he heard the girl say. Hannes looked at her for a moment and then turned to the squirrel "Sup dude, you're stuck aren't ya?" he said, a smirk on his face "I am sorry but i can't help you, destroying school properties is against the rules and guidelines" he said, no sign of empathy in his eyes, but his smile dissapeared ...

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Sup dude, you're stuck aren't ya?' he said.
  Joli looked at him a little suprised. He wasn't mean? She shrugged, it doesn't matter now though. The most important thing was to help Cherie out of this fucking bin.
  'I am sorry but I can't help you, destroying school properties is against the rules and guidelines,' Hannes said.
  Now Joli looked at him with anger in her eyes.
  What the fuck did he just say?
  'Excusez-moi? This is a fucking garbage can, nobody will notice a thing if you bend this a little bit!' she exclaimed. 'What does that little minus thing matter?'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

Excusez-moi? This is a fucking garbage can, nobody will notice a thing if you bend this a little bit!' she exclaimed. 'What does that little minus thing matter?' . Hannes sights no sign of hate in his brown eyes. " listen, it might be nothing to you, you barbaric french fry, but to me, it's really important, it starts with destroying bins and end in kicking the shit out of young people and total chaos"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

The boy sighed but Joli saw no sign of hate in his eyes.
  'Listen, it might be nothing to you, you barbaric French fry, but to me, it's really important, it starts with destroying bins and end in kicking the shit out of young people and total chaos.'
  Joli was silent for a moment. She looked at Cherie who struggled to get out. She sighed.
  'Fine... I will do it myself...'
  She kneeled down next to the bin. 'Will you help Cherie out while I bend this, than, please?' she asked, a little annoyed with his rules.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

She sighed.
'Fine... I will do it myself...'
She kneeled down next to the bin. 'Will you help Cherie out while I bend this, than, please?' she asked, hannes shook his head "ew I am gonna get rabies or something so now, I mean I could even get the plague, I mean..it looks like a rat. It's even part of the same family, so ew no I.ain't gonna touch that thing"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Ew I am gonna get rabies or something so now, I mean I could even get the plague, I mean... It looks like a rat. It's even part of the same family, so ew no I ain't gonna touch that thing,' Hannes said.
  Joli rolled her eyes and looked up to the German boy. 'Goddamnit Hannes! Just... Ugh!' She had no words. How could he be so...
  Urghh
  'Okay, Cherie, it seems that we must do this alone, huh?' she said while glancing to Hannes with almost a deathglare. He annoyed her so much.
  'On one you turn your head and walk away, okay?' Joli said to Cherie. The squirrel nodded, as far it could.
  'Three... Two... One!'
  She gave all her strength to bend the goddamn gauze. It was stronger than you think... Cherie turned her head and walked backwards, as instructed. Joli groaned a bit but it was enough. Cherie was free. The girl let go of the gauze and sighed in relief.
  'We did it Cherie!' She held her hand op for a high-five and Cherie happily put her little paw on her hand.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Okay, Cherie, it seems that we must do this alone, huh?' she said while glancing to Hannes with almost a deathglare. Hannes puffed out his cheeks for a moment, why was she so fucking annoying?!. 'On one you turn your head and walk away, okay?' Joli said to Cherie. The squirrel nodded, as far it could. 'Three... Two... One!' the french girl counted..wauw it can count! damn he did not expect that. He watched her destroying the bin and eventually the fucking squirrel finally got out..fatass. 'We did it Cherie!' She exclaimed as hannes began to slowly clap, laying an unimpressed look on the french girl "Wauw damn, goodjob, yay"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

Joli heard slow claps above her. She looked up and saw Hannes slowly clapping is hands. 'Wauw damn, good job, yay,' he said with a unimpressed look in his eyes.
  Joli rolled her eyes and stood up.
  'I know right,' she said while turning around and sitting at the same spot, against the lockers, as before.
  She placed Cherie on her lap, letting her sleep. It still was a young squirrel and such an event had tired her. Hannes walked over again and sat down again too.
  Joli didn't know why, but she kept thinking about mister Fuchs. She did not thought about anything inappropriate, but just of him.
  'I have the idea you do know mister Fuchs more than you want,' Joli said to Hannes when facing him. 'So, why not spill something, huh? I mean, you clearly don't like him...'
  No, it wasn't her goal to gossip about the teacher, she just wanted to know things. And maybe this was a less awkward and suspicious way to do so.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'I have the idea you do know mister Fuchs more than you want,' Joli said to Hannes when facing him. 'So, why not spill something, huh? I mean, you clearly don't like him...' The french bagel said. The german looked up, his eyes filled with coldness already "Fuchs? he is an asshole that ignores you and doesn't care about anything " just like his dad, he wanted to add but didn't want to give away the fact that they we're related. He looked away for a second, his body temperature as cold as his words. He crossed his arms and looked down at the stone floor...

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Fuchs? He is an asshole that ignores you and doesn't care about anything,' Hannes answered.
  Joli looked at him. 'I doesn't ignore me and I am pretty sure he does care about something,' she argued. 'Take his cat, for example.'
  'But what is it, that you dislike in him? I mean, what did he do? Why do you think he doesn't care about anything?' Joli asked. She really wanted to know why. She just could not understand.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'I doesn't ignore me and I am pretty sure he does care about something,' she argued. 'Take his cat, for example.'
'But what is it, that you dislike in him? I mean, what did he do? Why do you think he doesn't care about anything?' Joli asked. Hannes shook his head "He just doesn't okay, it's non of your fucking buisiness! you know why he does not ignore you? because you are the teachers pet! you basically force him too, by always running after him! even entering the fucking teaches lounge for it! cause everyone thinks you are soo kind, soo calm! but i am 100% sure that you end every night with tears because you are to weak to stand up for yourself! i mean, how else did you get those scars?! you don't get them by falling! Maybe that is the reason why you overeact about everything! cause you are weak as fuck! animals being the only thing that does not fucking give you a fuckimng panic attack! "

Back to top Go down

Well...shit ( joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next