HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Well...shit ( joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 165

Character sheet
Mutation: Can talk with animals

If animals could speak,

'Eh... What the hell are you doing?' she heard Hannes ask.
  'Breathing excersises, duh,' she answered without moving. 'Thought you had better eyes...'
  Joli sighed heavily and leaned against the lockers again. She was calm again. At least, as calm as she could, because she would never be one hundred percent calm with Hannes around. But her panick was gone now, that was all that mattered.
  The girl faced Hannes again. She examined his face. It still was full of scratches and bruises.
  Just right.
  She still didn't know what mister Fuchs was doing there though. It was his cat, that was all she knew. And as regards her, he had all rights to jump right on the boy next to her, 'cause... He deserved it. But still... It didn't looked as a normal student, teacher relation... Especially not after that, when mister Fuchs brought Hannes to the hospital.
   'So...' she began. She felt awkward to ask this, and it wás awkward but she needed to know. She just had too.
  'How do you know mister Fuchs? Because, you know, he jumped on you when that happend with the cat, you know... So I thought, it don't really look like a teacher student relation, you know what I mean?' she asked, a nervous laughter escaping her mouth.
  She tried to smile as innocent as possible, hoping Hannes wouldn't think weird of her. Or, at least, not more weirder.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

'Breathing excersises, duh,' she answered without moving. 'Thought you had better eyes...' DID SHE JUST ...OH MEIN GOTT SHE DID the boy thought as he stared at her, Anger in his eyes as he wanted to fucking stab her but before he could yell at her, the worst came..the absolute worst 'So...' the grman narrowed his eyes 'How do you know mister Fuchs? Because, you know, he jumped on you when that happend with the cat, you know... So I thought, it don't really look like a teacher student relation, you know what I mean?' . His eyes widenend "What the fuck there is absolutely no relation tussen me an frie..i mean mister fuchs" he said his arms crossed, he was clearly pissed as fuck "Why the fuck do you care anyways?!" he yelled...

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

Shit, why did I ask this. I better could ask around the school, someone must know more... This was fucking awkward.
  'What the fuck there is absolutely no relation between me and Frie... I mean mister Fuchs,' Hannes said, his arms crossed. He was clearly pissed as fuck.
  Shit.
  Joli did notice something in his answer though. He almost said a name, the first name of mister Fuchs, she assumed.
  'Why the fuck do you care anyway?!' he yelled.
  Fuck he is yelling, what do I do?
  Joli opened her mouth but didn't say anything for a moment. She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deep in and out.
  'Ah well, I just noticed how he brought you to the hospital and all... Like, he does care for you, right? Although he knocked you down,' she said, so nonchalant as possible.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Ah well, I just noticed how he brought you to the hospital and all... Like, he does care for you, right? Although he knocked you down,' hannes narrowed his eyes again "He could have been fired you know, that's why he did that. i could go to the princepal and get him fired if i wanted"[/b] he said still a bit weirded out by her questions, why the fuck was she interested in him...or friedrich...what the fuck?

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'He could have been fired you know, that's why he did that. I could go to the principal and get him fired if I wanted,' he answered her.
  Joli nodded. But she didn't understand something.
  'Why would he wanted to be fired? Does mister Fuchs not like it here?' she asked sincere. She couldn't believe that. Why would he not like it here? Westwood was amazing!
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Why would he wanted to be fired? Does mister Fuchs not like it here?' he sights before he anwsered " i meant, that's why he brought me to the hospital, so i wouldn't tell the principal"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'I meant, that's why he brought me to the hospital, so I wouldn't tell the principal.' Hannes said.
  Joli looked at him, kinda suspicious.
  Is he telling the truth? You never know with him...
  'Are you sure? He doens't seem like someone who does that. I mean... No,' she dared to say.
  This is not smart, Joli. Damnit.
  She knew Hannes knew something. He and mister Fuchs had a special relationship. She could feel it. He almost said his name! And the way he acted...
  Still not smart, Joli...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Are you sure? He doens't seem like someone who does that. I mean... No,' hannes rolled his eyes "Ofcourse he is like that, he is selfish as fuck. why the fuck are you so intersted in him anyways, he's weird and a teacher and strict as fuck" the german said as he looked at the big windows for a moment...

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

Hannes rolled his eyes. 'Ofcourse he is like that, he is selfish as fuck. Why the fuck are you so interested in him anyways, he's weird and a teacher and strict as fuck,' the boy said.
  Joli shook her head slightly. 'I don't think he is...'
  She avoided the other question express. She herself didn't even know why she was so interested in him. Ah well, maybe a little. He just was so... She didn't knew exactly. But he did saved her life. If she didn't bumped on him she wouldn't even be here...
  She took a trembling breath, thinking about that night. It was a hell of a night, and mister Fuchs had changed it all.
  Not that she would say that to Hannes. Absolutely not.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'I don't think he is...' hannes groans "yes he is, he is a selfish and even de jong is better at teaching than he, and de jong has like..one braincell so that sais enough!" the boy looked at his feet for a brief moment before turning to the french fry agsin "That you don't see that mein gott"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Yes he is, he is a selfish and even de Jong is better at teaching than he, and de Jong has like... One braincell so that sais enough!' he groaned. 'That you don't see that mein gott.'
  Joli didn't knew how to react. Yeah, what must she say? There was nothing to say... At least...
  'Well I think mister Fuchs is a great teacher,' she stated. 'Better than mister de Jong.' She looked at him with a new challenging look in her brown eyes.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Well I think mister Fuchs is a great teacher,' hannes sights as he closed his eyes 'Better than mister de Jong.' He shook his head slowly "No he isn'y believe me he isn't" he mumbled under his breath "He doesn't give a shit about you , me and the intire class, cause that's how he is, he only cares about you if it helps himself" the german said no sign of respect in his cold voice ...

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

He shook his head. 'No he isn't believe me he isn't,' Hannes mumbled. Joli looked at him with a curious look. 'He doesn't give a shit about you, me and the intire class, cause that's hoe he is, he only cares about you if it helps himself.'
  'Why do you think of him like that? Did you do something to you or..? 'Cause he is always nice when I speak to him. Very reasonable, too.' Joli said while nodding her head.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Why do you think of him like that? Did you do something to you or..? 'Cause he is always nice when I speak to him. Very reasonable, too.' joli said. Hannes sights "Nothing okay, you should hate him, he is an asshole, believe me, how can you be this kind about him? tsk"

Student

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Nothing okay, you should hate him, he is an asshole, believe me, how can you be this kinda bout him? Tsk,' Hannes sighed.
  'He isn't an asshole!' Joli exclaimed. 'No, I don't believe you. He is very kind and Í, don't know why you hate him so much.'
  Mister Fuchs was nice though. He fucking saved her!
  Does he know that though?
  She decided to ask Hannes, because he was kinda close to mister Fuchs? Or, at least, he knew him. And Hannes had stayed longer on Westwood than she.
  'Hannes? I have heard mister Fuchs brought every student to Westwood? Did he just recieve the task from the principal and came to other mutants without knowing anything about them? Or does he know things about us? Like, what our situation was at home instead of only our mutation... Like... What time the best time to visited us, you know?' Joli asked so nonchalant possible.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!

View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Well...shit ( joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: Hallway-
Jump to: