HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She could smell Amsterdam &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

She could smell Amsterdam &Nick - Page 2 Empty

'I-I'm o-okay, s-sir,' nick sights as he looked at her 'S-so ehm... The eh, e-essay.' the student looked at her essay. Nick frowned, seemingly a bit angered as he grabbed the paper, wrote an 8 on it before folding it into a paper frog so joli didn't see it. He laid the frog next to him and stared at her "Now tell me what's wrong, cause otherwise you won't get to see your essay" he folded his arms..
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

If animals could speak,

The teacher grabbed the essay, a bit angered. That caused another wave of anxiety wash over her. He wrote something on it but Joli couldn't see what. He folded her essay into a paper frog. Joli didn't think much of it, as she was to busy controlling her shaking body and afwul thoughts.
  'Now tell me what's wrong, cause otherwise you won't get to see your essay,' the teacher said while folding his arms.
  Fuck.
  Joli hesitated. Did he knew about her panick attacks? This was more of an anxiety attack but it was close to panick. She couldn't remember telling him anything about it and she didn't got the idea that he knew what was going on.
  It could be good to tell him... Or not...
  She realized she kept him waiting. What did she have to do? Finally she took a deep breath, knowing she must tell him. He won't let her alone.
  'I-uh... Just some... anxiety attacks, you know,' she laughed it off.
  Gosh, this is awkward.
  The girl didn't want to begin about her panick attacks. Anxiety was enough, for now. For him.
  'Can I, uh, see my essay now, sir?' she asked, changing the subject.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'I-uh... Just some... anxiety attacks, you know,' nick blinked, was that all?! pfff. 'Can I, uh, see my essay now, sir?' she asked. The teacher frowned, and shook his head, he might not be there mentor, but he was a teacher, plus he got paid for it so why not? "Listen joli, i know how much anxiety sucks, and i don't tell you to listen to the advise of a dumb fuck who can't live without certain things, but you got to get help for it, go to a doctor, take pills, or talk to someone" he said looking at her and the paperfrog, his voice somewhat nicer
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

Mister de Jong didn't move to give her the essay. He frowned and Joli prayed that he just give her the damn essay and leave her alone.
  'Listen Joli, I know how much anxiety sucks,' - You sure? - 'and I don't tell you to listen to the advice of a dumb fuck who can't live without certain things, but you got to get help for it, go to a doctor, take pills, or talk to someone,' he said, his voice somewhat nicer.
  Joli knew he meaned it well, at least, she hoped that he didn't told her this 'cause he wants to be a nice teacher. But the advice was good, she must admit. Maybe she should seek for help. But she didn't want to come over as a weak person. She must be strong. For herself, for the people around her, and her mutation, the animals.
  'Sir,' she said with a stern voice, 'I know exactly what I need, okay? Don't tell me what to do.' Her weak self made place for her tough self, not wanting that anyone could see her stupid side.
  'May I see the goddamn essay now, sir? Please.'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Sir,'  he smirked, sir...it sounded so powerful , 'I know exactly what I need, okay? Don't tell me what to do.'  he let out a small laugh   'May I see the goddamn essay now, sir? Please.'. He sights as he grabbed hannes' essay and folded it into a paper plane, throwing it at her "Here, an essay now happy " he smirked 'but seriously  What kind of fun are you trying to hide?. Your acting all tough and grown up and shit while you aren't even an adult yet!."
He spinned in his chair slowly "Just be who you really are mijn god, cause you aren't this tough, you are just a student, who is allowed to have fun, and be stupid. You would be a lot happier as you stopped trying to hide shit from others, others who want to help you out of the hell called anxiety and school"   he stopped spinning and looked at her "Seriously, you arren't getting out of this classroom untill you learn what real fun is, and not that fake ass fun that  you fake to have alright,
so change your fucking attidute and sit down  mrs favere"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

He just laughed and grabbed another essay. He folded it into an airplane and threw it to her. Joli catched it but never opened it. It wasn't hers.
  'Here, an essay now happy,' he smirked. 'But seriously what kind of fun are you trying to hide? Your acting all tough and grown up and shit while you aren't even an adult yet!
  Fun? Fun?!
  'Just be who you really are mijn god, cause you aren't this tough, you are just a student, who is allowed to have fun, and be stupid. You would be a lot happier as you stopped trying to hide from others, others who want to help you out of the hell called anxiety and school. Seriously, you aren't getting out of this classroom until you learn what real fun is, and not that fake ass fun that you fake to have alright, so change your fucking attidute and sit down, mrs Favre.'
  She listened to him with growing anger. How could he say that? How did he even manage that out of his fucking mouth?! Joli opened her mouth to say something but there wasn't anything coming out of it, she was just so goddamn angry right now.
  'Have you, ány ideas... How anxiety works?' she said. Her voice was trembling from anger. 'Do you think... That I can have fun, while I am having a fucking panick attack?' she just got angrier and angrier.
  Does he even has brains in that fucked up mind of his?
  'Do you fucking think I am faking this, sir?!' She didn't let him speak. 'Well than you can wash your eyes or something or you can buy glasses, I don't fucking care, because what you think to see is horribly wrong!' The girl stood up, nearly screaming. Oh, she was mad, beyond mad.
  'And about that I am not leaving this classroom until I learn what real fun is? Ha, you mewling quim! I can leave whenever the fuck I want! I can have every attidute what I want! You, mister de Jong, are not gonna tell me what the fuck I am doing, is that fucking clear?!'
  She was fucking angry. She was panting heavily from the adrenaline. She looked at him, anger in her eyes.
  'How could you fucking say that?' she asked, calmer now. With that, she turned around and walked out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher behind her.
  She was so fucking done with him.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

She could smell Amsterdam &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2