HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuck &Soof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 59

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

fuck  &Soof - Page 2 Empty

'Ah..' Sophie didn't react. 'Uhm,' the girl shifted on the bed. That was annoying. 'He... got me here too,' She raised an eyebrow. "Cool." Sophie didn't ask any further.

After about ten minutes of awkwardness for Joli, Sophie got up. "Hey, wanna grab something to eat? I'm starving." She reached out her hand. "I'm paying."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

She raised an eyebrow. 'Cool.'
  Joli just nodded a bit. When she realised Sophie wasn't going to ask any more questions she looked outside. She saw birds flying around and wished once again she could just fly away from it all. But unfortunately she couldn't. Maybe one day... Somehow...
  'Hey, wanna go grab something to eat? I'm starving.' Sophie suddenly asked as she got up. Joli looked at her. The other girl reached out her hand. 'I'm paying.'
  It took some seconds for Joli to process what was going on and to formulate an answer. 'U-uh, yeah s-sure,' she stuttered as she took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

'U-uh, yeah s-sure,' The French girl took her hand. Sophie pulled her up. "Where would ya like to go?" She let go of her hand and marched towards the door. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Sophie pulled her up. 'Where would ya like to go?' she asked her as she let go of her hand and marched towards the door. 'Come on!'
  Joli followed her a bit hesitant. 'Uhm, I-I don't care really,' she replied. She wasn't used to this and especially not when she first met somebody. 'I don't know the places around here...' That was true.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

Joli was hesitant. Damn, this girl was shy. 'Uhm, I-I don't care really,' Sophie raised an eyebrow. 'I don't know the places around here...' The rich girl sighed. "Fastfood it is." She walked out quickly, not paying attention to Joli. Not that she cared. She was just hungry and didn't want to go alone. But if Joli wasn't coming, that was her loss.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Sophie sighed. 'Fastfood it is.' She walked out quickly, not paying attention to Joli.
  Joli inhaled a little, trying to get her nerves down, before she followed Sophie and catched up on her. She wanted to say something to break this awkward silence but Joli didn't know anything interesting to talk about. She hoped the other girl had...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

fuck &Soof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2