HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laws and morals (The one and only sophie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Laws and morals (The one and only sophie) Empty

a]ustify]
Hannes sat there, his supplies perfectly organised on his desk. To day they had to work in pairs, like who the fuck would enjoy that, someone to mess up you0re intire plan!. Luckily nobody was sitting next to him. He sighed as he looked at his päper, history...why the fuck did he have to know this shit? like..everyone was dead. The german looked up, everyone was talking and laughing and he was just...sitting there, alone as fuck ...
[/justify]
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 59

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Shit, shit, shit. Sophie looked at her watch. She had one minute to make it to her classroom. She didn't even know which class she had, she just threw a few random books in her bag, hoping the right one was somewhere in there. The girl ran, and opened the door. The bell rang the moment she walked in. She sighed and smiled at the teacher. "Hello miss!" She looked around for a place to sit, seeimg that the only spot that was left was next to the lonely kid, Hannes Müller. She made her way over to the desk and put her bag down. "Hi. I believe we haven't met yet? My name is Sophie." She turned around to her French friend before the German could reply. They started chatting in French, completely ignoring the teacher. But Sophie didn't care. She'd get an alright grade, probably.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He looked up as he noticed a girl, next to him, how the fuck did she get there out of nowhere?!. He tried to look away, breathing deeply. There was a girl. next. to . him. The german secertly stared at her through the corner of his eyes, for a few seconds. Why couldn't she just sit somewhere else? hat was he supposed to do now?!. T . "Hi. I believe we haven't met yet? My name is Sophie." she said, but before he could wave her off, she turned around and talked with someone ,unfortunatly in the most ugly language on earth, french. Shit she was french! Was it joli's siser or something what the fuck?. He noticed that the teacher was looking wanted to turn around, and he knew how strict she was. He quickly nudged her, hoping she would turn around. "Shut up, or get detention" he whispered still looking down at his books
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

Laws and morals (The one and only sophie) Ezgif-10
She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She smirked as she saw that he was doing the same thing. Soof continued talking to her friend, but Hannes nudged her. The girl turned around, curious to what he had to say. "Shut up, or get detention" She gave a small smile. "Danke," She raised an eyebrow. "Why do you care though?" She looked at him challenging. She reached for her bag and pulled biology out. She had no idea what class this was, but biology was really cool, she always had it in her bag. It was probably more interesting than this class. The girl sighed and opened her notebook to doodle something.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Danke,"..german? did that french girl just dare to talk in the best language on earth!. He frowned a bit confused..like..there wasn't an accent in it?! T R A I T O R alert!. "Why do you care though?" she continued. Hannes smirked and looked out of the window for a second "I don't" he whispered "I am just an extremely nice person you know" he said trying to at least sound nice. "Are you belgian or something? Like you speak perfect german..and french?!" the german mumbled under his breath as he looked at his textbook, not wanting to make ee contact with her, or their teacher ...
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

"I don't," The boi whispered, looking out of the window. "I am just an extremely nice person you know," Sophie almost laughed really loud at this. She had heard the stories. She had seen the visions. "Liar liar-" She started, but was cut off by the dude. "Are you belgian or something? Like you speak perfect german..and french?!" Sophie raised an eyebrow at this. Not only was she extremely offended by this, he apparently could hear her entire German vocabulary by just one word. "Nein you asshat." She leaned in closer. "Seriously, Belgians talk with a different accent." She opened her textbook.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Nein you asshat." hannes leaned back as she came closer "Seriously, Belgians talk with a different accent." he looked at her textbook "Well you're clearly as stupid as one, thats biology idiot" he mumbled as he quickly looked away, a grin on his face "Are you uhm..swiss then?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

"Well you're clearly as stupid as one, thats biology idiot" Sophie rolled her eyes. She knew that. "I know that, arse, but this fucking idiotic class is way too boring." Hannes looked away from her. "Are you uhm..swiss then?" She looked at him with surprise.
"You really have no idea, huh? I'm from Luxembourg, for fucks sake." The girl looked away from him, flicking through her biology book. She'd smack him if he said one more idiotic thing. She yawned as the teacher started her class.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"You really have no idea, huh? I'm from Luxembourg, for fucks sake." she said as she looked away. Hannes was E X T R E M E L Y confused. like the fuck?! "Luxembourg?! HAHAHAHA that's barely a country, it's more like a mountain with some sheep and idiotic farmers
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

He looked confused. Oh no. He was going to say something stupid. "Luxembourg?! HAHAHAHA that's barely a country, it's more like a mountain with some sheep and idiotic farmers"Sophie slowly turned her head to the fucker, with eyes filled with pure disgust. She aggresively closed her textbook, earning the looks of many other students, grabbed it, and brought it to Hannes' head with a loud smack. The teacher looked angry. "The two of you have been disrupting my class since the beginning, I've had enough. Detention, now."
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

HE GOT SMACKED and rubbed his cheeks, now red as fuck. "THE FUCK, U BITCH!" He yelled, everyone immidiatly turned around "The two of you have been disrupting my class since the beginning, I've had enough. Detention, now." he wanted to cry now, like...detention..he ain't gonna survive that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Laws and morals (The one and only sophie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1