HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Canadian days ( dylo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hot Canadian days ( dylo) - Page 2 Empty

The girl sighed at his words. 'Hm...well i dont know... There was something about him sir... Something strange,' she told him. 'Just felt like i could trust him with my life yaknow,' she chuckled.
Dylan looked at her, kinda as if she was crazy. That didn't sound trustworthy at all, in his opinion.
'He was quite the charmer I suppose.'
And now not at all. Dylan frowned. 'Hm... Look out with him. Just because they are charming doesn't mean they are good news.' Mostly meant bad news.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Hm... Look out with him. Just because they are charming doesn't mean they are good news.' her teacher warned her. She looked and blinked, a frown shadowing over her eyes " well he was nice? even offered me a drink..but i said no because alcahol duhu, but still thought it was nice" she informed the man. sure she heard the stories about bad guys hurting innocent girls OR boys but somewhere she felt sure that this wasn't one of those, nah he just seemed like decent fella to her, nothing bad at all...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The girl clearly didn't agree with him. She frowned. 'Well he was nice? Even offered me a drink... but i said no because alcohol duhu, but still thought it was nice,' she informed him and he sighed, shrugging a little.
'Well I'm glad you didn't accept that drink. Bad things could've happend. Better be safe than sorry, Jess. Going out with a guy, sure, but make sure you're safe and there are people around you. Randomly entering a guy's house just because he seemed nice and charming could lead to bad things.' His thoughts automatically went to Kate. Of course he didn't know the tea about that whole situation, but the base was that it was a bad guy that seemed nice at first. You never know nowadays..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Well I'm glad you didn't accept that drink. Bad things could've happend. Better be safe than sorry, Jess. Going out with a guy, sure, but make sure you're safe and there are people around you. Randomly entering a guy's house just because he seemed nice and charming could lead to bad things.' he warned her again, and again she blinked " but what if he really is nicee....and you miss the oppurtunity of fniding something great just because you didn't trust him?" she questioned him " i mean what if it is t h e one sir? you never know afterall and then you might regret it for the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'But what if he really is nicee... and you miss the oppurtunity of dinging something great just because you didn't trust him?' she questioned him, leading him to sigh. 'I ean what if it is t h e one sir? You never know afterall and then you might regret it for the rest of your life.'
Dylan sighed and shook his head. 'If you really want to find out, ask him out on a date, to a public place. But please, please don't just enter his house anymore. Get to know him first, make sure he's to be trusted. You gotta be careful these days, especially after what happened with Kate and all.. I don't want you to get hurt aswell, you do understand that, right?' he asked, being really serious in this situation. He wanted her to be safe, he needed her to be safe. It would be awful if something would happen...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan sighed and shook his head. 'If you really want to find out, ask him out on a date, to a public place. But please, please don't just enter his house anymore. Get to know him first, make sure he's to be trusted. You gotta be careful these days, especially after what happened with Kate and all.. I don't want you to get hurt as well, you do understand that, right?' he asked. She frowned a little, Kate?, the bitch that destroyed all her shells? Sure she knew her boyfriend was a creep but that it was that bad? It never even crossed her mind. And thus she nodded just a little, being too deep in her thoughts for a bit until she moved back to the pictures and found her mind empty again. " What is this presentation anyway?" she then asked to quickly change the subject "an introduction or so?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jessica just nodded a little, but didn't say anything more. Dylan sighed and decided to let it go. She understood, he hoped. 'What is this presentation anyway?' Jess then asked. 'An introduction or so?'
Dylan looked at the screen and nodded. 'Yeah, for the freshmen. I think it's important that they know who their teacher is. Hopefully gives them a sense of trust,' he smiled as he answered. 'Here I talk about William, obviously,' he chuckled. He clicked further on the keyboard, showing a picture of him and Jodie. 'Well you know Jodie by now, huh?' he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Yeah, for the freshmen. I think it's important that they know who their teacher is. Hopefully gives them a sense of trust,' he smiled as he answered. 'Here I talk about William, obviously,' he chuckled. He clicked further on the keyboard, showing a picture of him and his wife Jodie. 'Well you know Jodie by now, huh?' he chuckled. Jess chuckled " How can I not, it's all you talk about, last mentor talk I barely had time to say anything" she smirked a little as she looked at the two. She looked so pretty in that wedding dress, yeh, when she was marrying the one and only prince charming, she wanted to look just as pretty, like a princess. She smiled a little at the thought, yeh she was definitely gonna marry someday, just had to find a guy first, the guy of her dreams . " i can't wait till i'm old enough to marry" she explained " wanna look just as pretty, and have the biggest cake of course" she chuckled " And of course a big party, otherwise it would be really boring, well okay the wedding itself will be amazing too of course but you know...right?" and looked at him ith a dreamy smile.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess smiled and stated that she was the only thing he talked about. Dylan laughed at this, but knew that somewhere she was kinda right. Maybe he should lessen that a bit, but mostly he didn't even think about it. It just all happened.
'I cant wait till im old enough to marry,' she explained 'Wanna look just as pretty, and have the biggest cake of course,' she chuckled. 'And of course a big party, otherwise it would be really oring, well okay the wedding itself will be amazing too of course but you know... right?' she looked at him with a dreamy smile.
Dylan smiled back and nodded. A big party was never a must for him, he only cared about the one he was marrying. He remembered fainting, that was something. But it was allright. They had a party too, but probably not as big as Jess would want later. 'Well I'm hoping you get your dream wedding. And don't forget to invite me too, eh,' he joked. He had invited them aswell after all, but he didn't expect her to invite an all teacher later. That would be kinda weird, would it not?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Well I'm hoping you get your dream wedding. And don't forget to invite me too, eh,' he joked. But to her it wasn't a joke, she would invite anyone she knows or had known and the idea of never speaking with the teacher again after school did hurt her in a way. Why? she wondered too, she never was this close with teachers back home but then again, they basically lived at school and every teacher wasn't just a teacher, it were the only adults around, those you can go to for advice and support, the ones on the sideline with any sport game, so in a way, they were closer than teachers at regular schools, they were more than just teachers. But she just nodded " Yehhh ofcourseee, i am inviting everyoneee, it will be amazing I can tell you." she smiled " just gotta find the right guy first ey, but, but that can't be too hard, there are plenty" the Hawaiian joked while leaning back in the teacher's chair
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yehhh ofcourseee, I am inviting everyoneee, it will be amazing I can tell you,' she smiled. 'just gotta find the right guy first ey, but, but that can't be too hard, there are plenty.'
Dylan chuckled. 'Yeah, let's hope so.' He looked up, a little confusion again, as the girl leaned back in the chair, as if she, again, assumed he wasn't sitting there. Guess she loves the Collins so much, she wants to invite both brothers. Sortof...  As ofc camilla is a jokester again tututut bc dylan indeed wasn't seated on his chair tututut

he is tho stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Hot Canadian days ( dylo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: