HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U gotta be kidding me &Jess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

U gotta be kidding me &Jess Empty

Kate blinked when Emelie read up the pairs. She and Jessica? Jessica? 'Ugh, you gotta be kidding me,' she groaned. Why her? Kate sighed, rubbing her eyes. She never really liked Jess. She was also a lot with Soof, and she didn't like Soof aswell. Besides, Jess was so childish, acting like she was dumber than she actually was. She sigh groaned. Why did Emelie had to pair her up with Jessica? For fucks sake.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

Jessica, feeling like a true artist as she finished her fish drawing, but looked up at the students around her talking, some happy some disappointed in the matches Mrs Leclair had made. She squinted her eyes a little to read what was written on the board. She was paired with...Kate, out of all people Kate. It wasn't like she hated the girl, but it was more the fact that she she hadn't always been that kind to her...tja. So with a sigh the girl stood up, grabbing the paper with fish doodles on it and walked to the table kate was seated at " heyyy" she said with a smile as she sat down, laying down her paper
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

And there they all went, standing up to go to their partner. Kate didn't, obviously. She sighed as Jess sat down on the chair next to her. She leaned against the wall, her foot on the chair Jess was sitting now. She wasn't removing her foot, of course.
  'Heyyy,' Jess said with a smile. Kate just looked at her, totally done. She glanced at the paper Jess brought, filled with fish doodles. She cringed a little. This is what she had to work with now. And this assignment counted double. How awesome was life, hm?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Jessica smiled as she looked at kate checking out her art. " Cool ey, i drew it myself even though hannes drew this one" she smiled while pointing at the one sorta decent fish " i don't like it that much though i am more into abstract art ya know oh and smileys ofcourse, never forget smileys" she chuckled at her really funny comment
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Cool ey, I drew it myself even though Hannes drew this one,' she smiled while pointing at the one sorta decent fish. 'I don't like it that much though I am more into abstract art ya know oh and smileys of course, never forget smileys,' she chuckled.
  Kate looked at her like bitch please shut the fuck up. She sighed, shifting a little in her seat. 'Mhm.' She paused for a bit, thinking about how the hell they were gonna do this assignment. I mean even though she wasn't that full of herself, she still could easily see she was way better than her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Mhm" was all she would get for an anwser. Jess sighed a little as she sat back down an smiled at her partner " Heard dmitri is crushing on you, it's really cute to be honest" she smiled calmly " Do you like him orrrr"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess sighed a little as she sat back down and smiled at her. 'Heard Dmitri is crushing on you, it's really cute to be honest.' She smiled calmly. 'Do you like him orrrr.'
  Kate frowned and looked at her. 'He's wha?' He was what now?? What the fuck? 'No I'm don't.' She knew they shared more time together than before, but that was just because he was teaching her maths because someone *kuch kuch* Nick *kuch kuch* couldn't teach for shit. In her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate frowned and looked at her. 'He's wha?' He was what now?? What the fuck? 'No I'm don't.' Jess blinked a little as she leaned back in her chair to make space for kate's enormous feet. [b]" Aww that's a shame, ot that i shipped you guys or anything i mean i would love to see you guys together if you really wanted it and all i mean whatever floats your boat but i indeed don't really see you being together, like he is not really your type" /b]
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Aww that's a shame, not that I shipped out guys or anything I mean I would love to see you guys together if you really wanted it and all I mean whatever floats your boat but I indeed don't really see you being together, like he is not really your type.'
  Kate blinked and nodded. 'Yeah, no. I've got a girlfriend anyway so he better not try anything,' she huffed a little. She looked back at the papers. 'Anyway,' she started with a sigh, 'how are we going to do this because uhh... Our styles don't really match, you see...'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate blinked and nodded. 'Yeah, no. I've got a girlfriend anyway so he better not try anything,' she huffed a little. jess blinked a little, a girlfriend? honestly it didn't suprise her that she was gay i mean, her gahyradar was pretty good at this point. " oH MY GO A GIRLFRIENDDD??? CONGRATULATIONS" she cheered with small claps. Anyway,' kate started with a sigh, 'how are we going to do this because uhh... Our styles don't really match, you see...'. Jess blinked a little as she looked at her " Well what is your style?"
she asked with a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'oH MY GOD A GIRLFRIENDDD??? CONGRATULATIONS,' Jess suddenly cheered and Kate cringed and wanted to die really badly at that point.
  '...Yeah. No need to scream it through the class like that,' she huffed, before basically telling her she sucked at drawing.
  Jess blinked and looked at her. 'Well what is your style?' she asked with a small chuckle.
  Kate sighed. 'Well, I mostly draw realism. Like, hyperrealism,' she told the girl while showing her some of her drawings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

U gotta be kidding me &Jess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1