HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished) - Page 2 Empty

Brothers
Hannes looked to the ground. Good. He was listening. However, when Friedrich was finished he looked up and smirked. Oh god. He knew this face." How can i show him something if he isn't here?" Friedrich raised an eyebrow. "How can you talk about a man if you barely know him?"
TAG: Hannes Müller
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

"How can you talk about a man if you barely know him?" friedrich said. Hannes frowned "Because i saw what it did to my mom friedrich, i am not blind you know he crossed his arms "And yeah is said, it because it isn't a man "
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
"Because i saw what it did to my mom friedrich, i am not blind you know Hannes crossed his arms. "And yeah is said, it because it isn't a man " Friedrich was really annoyed at this point. What did this kid even think? "You know, I'm too tired for this shit. Go find someone else to complain to." Friedricb gave him the most deathly glare ever. He was so done with the kid. "Or wait, you don't have anyone else here. Shame. You should've made some friends pal. Because now, nobody likes you." He didn't even think this through. "Being an arrogant brat might've worked for you in Germany, but let me tell you, that's not how it works around here." He was basically whispering now, but loud enough to be understandable. "So if you don't want to spend your life alone until you graduate, fix your fucking attitude. Step off your high horse and wipe that smirk of your face. " Friedrich instantly regret his outburst.
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"You know, I'm too tired for this shit. Go find someone else to complain to." friedrich said, hannes smirk froze "Or wait, you don't have anyone else here. Shame. You should've made some friends pal. Because now, nobody likes you." hannes eyes widenend but before he could say his extremely smart comeback friedrich began talking AGAIN. "Being an arrogant brat might've worked for you in Germany, but let me tell you, that's not how it works around here." His eyes full of shock as he stared at his brother, this was a teacher, like what the actual fuck? "So if you don't want to spend your life alone until you graduate, fix your fucking attitude. Step off your high horse and wipe that smirk of your face. " Hannes looked at this....this man, absolutly shook for like 2 minutes. He blinked "i don`t want to be annoying or anything" he lied "But i don`t have a horse" he said as he crossed his arms again "But sir, you`re a teacher, you aren`t supposed tp talk to students like that" the german said "I could go to the principle for that"...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
Hannes looked completely flabbergasted. He just blankly stared at Friedrich for 2 minutes. He blinked after those 2 minutes and started talking.  "i don`t want to be annoying or anything" The Austrian knew he was lying. The kid would do anything to annoy him. "But i don`t have a horse" Seriously. "Seriously? You're joking right? You really don't have enough working braincells to understand my point?' Hannes crossed his arms. "But sir, you`re a teacher, you aren`t supposed tp talk to students like that" Friedrich rolled his eyes at that response. "I could go to the principle for that" Friedrich raised an eyebrow. 'You do realise that you broke two- no, three rules in our five minute conversation, right? Because,' He checked his watch. 'You're at least three minutes late, still on the hallway without a hallpass. Also, you've disrespected a teacher. And last, you've used your powers inside the schoolbuilding. I could literally get you expelled for that, mister Müller.' He stared deep in Hannes' eyes. 'Now what was your point again?'
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes eyes where wide open as he stared at friedrich again before looking at what he assumed to be stone, fuck he still needed to check that out. He was absolutly shook and basically wantede death now and looked around for the sharpest object around them but found nohing, ofcourse. The roof! that was his only option now...but then he couln´t finish school...hmm...fuck. He looked up, his eyes still full of shock and even fear as he tried to stay calm and failed horribly. After like 9 minutes of mental breakdown and suicidal thoughts he opened his mouth again "Scheiße" he mumbled wanting to cry, but he knew he had to stay tough even though he looked more like a scared fucking bunny that was about to be run over by a car...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
Hannes looked back and forth between the wall and Friedrich. Then, after a very long time, he looked up. He actually looked like he was going to cry. Friedrich almost felt sorry for him. He gave Hannes the coldest look he could. "Scheiße" He barely understood the boy. Hannes almost was crying now. The teacher looked at his watch again. 'Now if you will excuse me, I have a class to teach.' He gave his brother one last glare before turning around and walking away.
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Now if you will excuse me, I have a class to teach.' hannes looked up, was he going away? yesssssss. He watched his HALF brother leave. He sighted and kneeled to touch the floor, it was in fact stone pfew. He stood up and tried not to panic as he walked to his classroom trying to not die in the progress.

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2