HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sniff &Eric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

sniff &Eric Empty

She looked around when she walked out of the bathroom. She blessed no one had walked in, even though she'd become quite good at hiding it. Years of experience...
   She sighed a little as she made her way to her locker. As she turned around after grabbing the books out of her locker, she bumped into someone, making her books fall on the ground. 'Oh dieu,' she mumbled as she crouched down to grab them. 'I-I'm so sorry.'
  As she was busy grabbing her books and all the papers that flew out her skirt crawled up a little, revealing some red. She quickly moved it back, but the movement made the freshly new cuts to bleed again. She scolded a little in French, trying to hide it and hoping the person had already walked on and not payed attention to her, at all.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

sniff &Eric Empty

He sighed as he put the books of his last few classes in his bag, english and religion... great. He did like the school however finally he somewhat had a sense of belonging around these halls, a feeling he didn't had at his old school as people always made fun of his accent there, however everyone here had an accent, some even worse than his if he had to be honest but he found it rather fascinating, hearing everyone's accent was just a fun guessing game to him as he happily walked around the school, trying to make friends. Maybe this particular guessing him had him ending up bumping into one of those fascinating people, causing her to drop her stuff.  'Oh dieu, the girl said as she kneeled down. He looked, his eyes somewhat widened "Oh god i'm so sorry"  he managed to say in his awkwardness as he quickly got down aswell trying to heklp her gather herself, managing to catch a glimpse of her pretty small face. He smiled a lil as he looked at it for a while, not crushing ofc, but everyone liked to look at pretty things, plus he could smell a partcular italian's deoderant majking him chuckle a little, cute. 'I-I'm so sorry.' she said in all haste. " Oh don't worry it was my fault rea-" he cut himself off as his smell brought  his brown turned eyes on something red right underneath her skirt ... smelling like blood..but not period blood, he had learned to tell that apart by now. He blinked as he stared at it for a little.. what a strange spot for non period blood. "...hey are you okay?"  he asked to french girl calmly as his caring nature came up again, worry in his eyes but a small smile on his face 
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

She was so busy grabbing her stuff and making it fall again because her hands started to shake, she almost missed his question, '...Hey are you okay?'
  She looked up a little but nodded as she tried to make sense from all the papers in her hands. 'Y-Yes I'm uh, I'm fine, yeah,' she quickly said with a little tremble. She noticed her skirt creeping up again and quickly pulled it down.
  Fucking skirts.
  She saw how blood slowly wetted her skirt. Luckily it was a black one.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

'Y-Yes I'm uh, I'm fine, yeah,' she quickly said with a little tremble. Eric looked at her skirt for a little, smelling the smell of a fresh wound with ease, a plus u have when you used to hang out with a certain person a lot i guess, he shivered a little at the thought, not that he ever found the origin of the smell however as he just accepted it would be a life long mystery he was never gonna solve. He sighed as he decided to not let this be a life long mystery " ... then why is there blood staining your skirt?" he asked softly as he looked at her with his special pupper eyes, bless his mutation i guess, a worried look on his roundish face 
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

'...Then why is there blood staining your skirt?' he asked softly as he looked at her with his special pupper eyes, a worried look on his face.
  She looked up. 'I-I.. I...' she stammered and sighed. 'D-Don't look up at my skirt,' she finally said while looking down again. She hoped that would back him off. Finally she had all the papers and books in her arms and stood up, holding the skirt down with one hand. She decided to clear the papers out later. Now she just had to survive this, especially now that the voice in her head started to become louder.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

She looked up. 'I-I.. I...' she stammered and sighed. 'D-Don't look up at my skirt,' she finally said while looking down again.  omg he was such a perv, he just realized as he awkwardly stepped back a little, his face all red as he looked down in shame "I uh...didn't i swear...i i can smell the blood actually...because.. yeh mutations"  he said with an awkward shrug " im so sorry really it wasn't my intension to scare you off like that"  as he could hear her heart going crazy, a small shiver running down his spine " But really.. what happened? do i need to get you a bandaid" he offered kindly
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

He awkwardly stepped back a little and Joli sighed relieved.
  'I uh... Didn't I swear... I I can smell blood actually... Because... Yeh mutations,' he said with an awkward shrug. 'I'm so sorry really it wasn't my intention to scare you off like that.'
  She nodded a little. 'Mhm.'
  'But really... What happened? Do i need to get you a bandaid,' he offered kindly.
   But Joli shook her head. 'N-No I'm fine, I swear, it's nothing. I just... bumped my leg, that's all.'
   Such a shitty excuse.
  'J-Just leave me alone, please,' and made her way around him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

But the girl shook her head. 'N-No I'm fine, I swear, it's nothing. I just... bumped my leg, that's all.'   'J-Just leave me alone, please,' and made her way around him. the scott blinked and turned around to softly grab her wrist, with no force at all however " you..you don't just start bleeding from bumping ur leg though" he commented his hand shakingly on her arm as nervs took over, completely changing his posture, omg he touched a girl without concent, he suddenly realized, quickly letting go of her arm " s-s-sorry about that "  he said quickly putting his hands in his pockets already hearing his dad shouting at him oof. But oh well what is worse, touching a girl's arm without concent or cheating on ur 13 year long wife in the bed you share? 
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

He softly grabbed her wrist, with made her gasp. He didn't use any force though, which she was thankful for, but it still made her jump a little. 'You... You don't just start bleeding from bumping ur leg though,' he commented.
  She looked at his hand on her wrists and back up with big eyes but before she could say anything he removed his hand. He looked extremely uncomfortable suddenly. She frowned a little.
  'S-s-sorry about that,' he said quickly, putting his hand in his pocket.
  She shook her head a little. 'T-that's o...' she trailed off as she realized it was not okay. Or at least, she didn't want people to just grab her wrist. Or grab anything, even touch her. You never knew when things could start bleeding... 'Just... Please, let it.. Let it go. It's nothing to worry about,' she told him as she turned around again. She wanted to reach safety before the blood would creep from under her skirt and made it's way down on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

'Just... Please, let it.. Let it go. It's nothing to worry about,' she told him as she turned around again. eric blinked as he stumbled back a little " b but the blood??" he mumbled a lil as the corners of his mouth lowered " y you sure you're fine?" he asked nuicely, stress clearly reacable on his face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

'B-but the blood??' he mumbled a lil. 'Y-You sure you're fine?' he asked nicely.
  'Yeah, yeah I'm fine, really,' Joli answered while walking away. She hoped he won't make a big deal out of it all later. Or told anyone else.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

sniff &Eric Empty

Once again the girl reassured him, little did she know that the boy could tell from her posture alone that this was a lie. With a worrisome face he watched her walk away, the faint smell of blood coming off of her with every step she set further. He had been around woman enough to know this smell was different than the monthly smell of blood, knew this meant bad business. He doubted, unsure wether or not it was a good move to pursue. But somewhere he knew he was obligated to, sure he was, that if he did not it would morally be even worse than going up against her word. He nodded his head shortly before walking after her, slihjtly cringing at  the increasing blood smell stinging his nose. "J-joli...please..we both know something is not quite right...you can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sniff &Eric Empty

Back to top Go down

sniff &Eric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1