HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished) Empty

He took a small step forward his hands where a bit shaky as he looked at the girl, not the girl of his dreams, of course not he wasn't really romantic or anything. No, he needed to ask her something about school, jesus why was he this awkward with girls? Like only with girls  his own age, it was..weird? cause he didn't have that with guys cause he hated most of them anyways . He sighted, not today maybe next time. He turned around and walked towards his perfectly cleaned and organized locker and put a few textbooks away, trying to ignore everyone around him. He didn't really have a lot of friends, he had a few, most of them living in germany. He missed them tons, especially at moments like this, where he watched everyone talking and laughing with their friends. He didn't even try out for the soccer team, while he clearly was good enough. And that was his first year, of isolating himself from everyone, even his half brother friendrich, who was a teacher here at westwood. He used to be different, he knew, not that he was the happy kid growing up, no he was kind and liked being with other people, something that had changed over the years. The german closed his locker and walked towards the one history classroom they had but noticed it was empty, he sighted nobody had told him that history had been cancelled. How?! he planned it this way what..what now? he though panicky. He took a deap breath and tried to calm down, water! M..maybe that would happen!. He opened his bag and grabbed a bottle of water almost dropping it on the stone floor thanks to his shaky hands...

Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Brothers
Friedrich was furiously tapping on his new phone. How did this thing even work? He looked up for a moment and took a sip of his coffee. His eyes then caught something unbelievable. Hannes. His little brother (he could hear him scream 'half brother'). Stepping towards a girl. Hands shaking. Friedrich put his phone in his pocket and stepped forward, smiling. Oh no. Hannes walked away. Friedrich sighed. He had a lot to learn. The teacher followed his little brother. He stopped at his locker and put a few textbooks away. He looked so... sad. Lonely. Friedrich knew he didn't have any friends here at Westwood (even though some people have tried to befriend him), but he didn't know he felt so lonely. The bell rang, and Hannes headed over to a classroom. An empty classroom. He heard that Hannes took a deep breath, and saw him opening his bag, taking out his bottle of water. He nearly dropped it. Friedrich drank the rest of his coffee, threw the cup in the trash bin and walked up to Hannes. He put a hand on his shoulder."Hey. What's up?"
TAG: Hannes Müller
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes was finally calming down untill suddenly, a rogue hand toched his shouder he jumped up, dropping his water, of course. ."Hey. What's up?" he heard someone say in the worst accent ever, an accent only one person here had. He met his brothers eyes and sighed "Don't" he groaned his glance full of hate already "Friedrich,
i am not going to explain how fucking google chrome works again"
his voice full of disgust "And before you ask, no there aren't sexy asians dying to meet you" a smirk appeared on his pale face as he crosses his arms
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
His little brother dropped his water. His brother looked him straight in his eyes. Friedrich wasn't surprised to find intense hate in his stare. "Don't," The teacher awkwardly removed his hand from the young boy's shoulder. "Friedrich, I am not going to explain how fucking google chrome works again" He bend down to pick up his brother's bottle. "And before you ask, no there aren't sexy asians dying to meet you" Friedrich saw the smirk on his little brother's face. He was so proud of his little brother. I mean- look at him. All proud because he shut up his big bro. He'd play along, usually, but not today. "Hey. Easy there pal. I use Internet Explorer.' He paused. 'And about the sexy Asians thing, you're just bitter they rejected you.' He gave Hannes a cold look. 'Just kidding. But why did you look at the picture of the Asian ladies? You're a minor! What am I gonna tell your mom!' The glare intensified. 'Okay, but seriously, what's wrong. Remember, I'm not just your brother, I'm your teacher too.' He handed him his bottle. 'Here. Oh, and if it's about feelings: Remember, I'm not just your teacher, I'm your brother too.'
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Hey. Easy there pal. I use Internet Explorer.' hannes choked, WAS? HOW? THE FUCK?. but before he was able to yell at him his H A L F brother continued . "And about the sexy Asians thing, you're just bitter they rejected you.' he narrowed his greenish brown eyes " You mother-" he said befopre being cut off by friedrich again 'Just kidding. But why did you look at the picture of the Asian ladies? You're a minor! What am I gonna tell your mom!'. Hannes was shook, what the fuck did he just say?! 'Okay, but seriously, what's wrong. Remember, I'm not just your brother, I'm your teacher too.' he said handing him his bottle. 'Here. Oh, and if it's about feelings: Remember, I'm not just your teacher, I'm your brother too.'
Hannes grabbed his bottle aggresively like a spoiled angered brat would do, and put it back in his bag . He looked up, his eyes still narrowed "Oh and remeber you aren't my brother, you're my half brother, oh and remember whe have the same bastard as father" he said sounding pretty disrespectfull "But, there's nothing wrong ,i am fine, well except for the the fact that fucking history teacher isn't here,
like i had it all planned out, i had two hours of history, then p.e and then i would go to my dormroom, but now everything is fucked!"
he looked at his feet "Absolutly fucked" he mumbeld holding his backpack's straps, anger in his now more brownish eyes ....
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
His brother aggressively took the bottle from him, put it in his bag. He still had his eyes narrowed when he looked up. "Oh and remeber you aren't my brother, you're my half brother, oh and remember whe have the same bastard as father" Friedrich gave him a death glare. Ofcourse, he hated his father. He hated him more than anything. But he didn't disrespect him like that. He grabbed Hannes by his shoulders and turned the boy so he faced him. "Don't you dare disrespect our father. Ofcourse, he's an asshole, but disrespecting him makes you just as low as he is." He sighed. His mother had told him that thousands of times. "But, there's nothing wrong ,i am fine, well except for the the fact that fucking history teacher isn't here, like i had it all planned out, i had two hours of history, then p.e and then i would go to my dormroom, but now everything is fucked!" Friedrich gave a little, sad smile while Hannes looked at his feet. "Absolutely fucked" the boy mumbled. He felt so sorry for him. Friedrich didn't know how to respond to this. He never had any problems like Hannes had, and wasn't really the best with advice. The only thing the man could think of was a hug. Hugs are always good right? He stepped closer to the boy and wrapped his arms around him awkwardly (preventing him from moving his arms at the same time), barely giving him space to breath. Friedrich wasn't the best with hugs.
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes chocked, gasping for as his HALF brother basically restrained him "Fried...fried..i can't breathe he said as soft as possible, since there where people in class right now. Luckily they didn't see this, cause he would legitamatly die of awakwardness. "Fried, i can't breathe" he repeated as he looked around for help still trying to fight death "Friedrich fucking fuch i am dying" he said getting extremely dizzy. Suddenly his mind switched from, can't fight it, cause i will break rules to FUCK THE RULES I NEED TO SURVIVE mode without him realizing. His instincts kicked in as his frustratration grew and before he knew it his body temprature had raised to enough to burn others. As soon as he realized he pushed friedrich away causing him to fall on the ground. After a moment of death he sat up and looked at friedrich, his eyes widened as he stared at his brother...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
The thing he realised too late was that he was basically strangling Hannes. "Fried...fried..i can't breathe" He couldn't hear what he said. "Fried, i can't breathe," Friedrich looked at Hannes. "Hm?" His brother's face was sorta red... "Friedrich fucking fuch i am dying" He wanted to release Hannes, but he lost control of his power, making himself heat up. His brother pushed him away, making him fall on the ground. Friedrich was shoved against a locker. The teenager sat on the ground, probably still dizzy, and looked up to his brother- half brother. He reached his hand -which was still pretty warm- out for Hannes so he could get up. "It's okay," he said, knowing Hannes would probably be blaming himself. "Everybody has moments like those, it's okay." Friedrich gave him a weak smile.
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

His eyes widened as he met his brother's glance "It's okay," hannes shook wtf? "Everybody has moments like those, it's okay." . honestly, hannes was just happy he could breathe again. He grabbed friedrich's hand and pulled himself up, hopefully not burning friedrich in the procces. It had always been a mystery to him why his clothes never started burning, hmm weird. The german noticed his brother weak smile and frowned "Why are you smiling smiling like that, did you just get you're first whatsapp?
Do you even know what whatsapp is?"
he said a bit unsure. He knew friedrich and technolegy from the last 2 centuries wheren't the best combination and hoped that he didn't have to explain what whatsapp is...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
His brother pulled himself up (Friedrich tried not to flinch, Hannes was still really warm) and started frownling when he saw Friedrich's expression. "Why are you smiling smiling like that, did you just get you're first whatsapp? Do you even know what whatsapp is?" Fuck. What was Whatsapp even? "Yeah, I-I-I mean definitely, ofcourse I know what Whatsapp is, haha..."

-srry terribly short lmao
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Yeah, I-I-I mean definitely, ofcourse I know what Whatsapp is, haha..."
hannes smirked, he didn't know but figured thst he shouldn't show that he knew before he had to explain it, what would take hours. he sights, what the fuck was he going to do these two hours of nothing "oh and i have the right to be disrespectfull about our dad, don't you think, why aren't you i mean it must hve hit you harder then it did with mee, i barely know the guy"
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
He saw Hannes smirk. Fuck. He knew. Hannes seemed to have a few thoughts -Friedrich was so proud, he could think- and sighed. "oh and i have the right to be disrespectfull about our dad, don't you think, why aren't you i mean it must hve hit you harder then it did with mee, i barely know the guy" Friedrich rolled his eyes. "You'll understand when you get older." He sighed. "My mom told me that so many times."

-hnggh short
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"You'll understand when you get older." oh god he even sounded like a 78 year old "My mom told me that so many times." Hannes sighted his looking at the stone floor, or what he thought to be stone...great now he wanted to test it, no not know you will look like a fucking idiot. He would when friedrich was gone, definitelly. He looked up "Friedrich, i am 17, i think that i am old enough and i still don't understand, that guy is an asshole and you out of all people must know that the best. And your mom to, jesus,
my mom was mad as fuck lik mein gott. I wasn't even aloud to ask about him"
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Brothers
Hannes sighed - he appeared annoyed. Why couldn't he just like Friedrich? Then everything would be so much easier. "Friedrich, i am 17, i think that i am old enough and i still don't understand, that guy is an asshole and you out of all people must know that the best. And your mom to, jesus, my mom was mad as fuck lik mein gott. I wasn't even aloud to ask about him" Friedrich gave him a glare. "If you don't know how he was, why even bother? I know the guy is an asshole, I lived with him for a big part of my life, I was scared of the guy, especially when my first transformation began. But I will never disrespect him. I will never sink to his level. The best way to take revenge on him is to just move on. To show him that you don't even care."
By Kíli
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"If you don't know how he was, why even bother? I know the guy is an asshole, I lived with him for a big part of my life, I was scared of the guy, especially when my first transformation began. But I will never disrespect him. I will never sink to his level. The best way to take revenge on him is to just move on. To show him that you dom't even care." friedrich said. Hannes looked at the floor again to avoid his mighty glare listening to every word. The german smirked and looked up " How can i show him something if he isn't here?" he asked daringly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Brothers ( Friedrich) (Finished)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next