HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are u fucking kidding me?! &Hans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

FUCK she was still here, alright alright next step next step, the german thought for a bit before opening his mouth again " ya know, why did he give you it tho?" he asked with a smasll smile

Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 894

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

'Ya know, why did he give you it tho?' he asked with a small smile.
  Kate looked up now, done and lowkey triggered, but still held her hand over the scar. 'Why do you care? Just stop. What is the purpose of this anyway?' She asked him. 'C'mon man, I know I fucked up but it's half a year ago, why don't you fucking let it go like a normal person would? We can't change it anymore so just fucking forget about it.' She sighed and looked at her paper again, continuing to write.

Bastard

Character sheet

Kate looked up now, done and lowkey triggered, but still held her hand over the scar. 'Why do you care? Just stop. What is the purpose of this anyway?' She asked him. 'C'mon man, I know I fucked up but it's half a year ago, why don't you fucking let it go like a normal person would? We can't change it anymore so just fucking forget about it.' She sighed and looked at her paper again, continuing to write. he shrug " i just want you to leave really if i gotta be honest" he mumbled while writing shit down

Lit

Character sheet

He shrugged. 'I just want you to leave really if I gotta be honest,' he mumbled while writing down shit.
  Kate looked up again. 'Then why didn't you fucking say so?! Making all those comments you know nothing about, expecting me to leave while you could've fucking asked, Hannes!' Why was communicating so hard for him??

Bastard

Character sheet

Kate looked up again. 'Then why didn't you fucking say so?! Making all those comments you know nothing about, expecting me to leave while you could've fucking asked, Hannes!'. The german looked up with the most emotionless and cold face ever " okay, can you please leave" while doing the kst sign with his hand

Lit

Character sheet

He looked at her with the most emotionless and cold face ever. 'Okay, can you please leave,' while doing the kst sign with his hand.
  Kate looked at him. 'Why? Why do I have to leave? I'm not a bother to you, I'm just sitting here, doing this fucking assignment and I'm doing everything but bothering you. So why don't you fucking leave if you'd rather be alone?'

Bastard

Character sheet

Kate looked at him. 'Why? Why do I have to leave? I'm not a bother to you, I'm just sitting here, doing this fucking assignment and I'm doing everything but bothering you. So why don't you fucking leave if you'd rather be alone?' Hannes sighed deeply and looked up again "because i was here first so piss off will ya"  he grunted as he looked back at his work

Lit

Character sheet

Hannes sighed deeply as he looked up again. 'Because I was here first so piss off will ya,' he grunted as he looked back at his work.
  She scoffed. 'So what? This is a library Hannes, this is supposed for more persons than one. You gotta deal with it, man.'

Bastard

Character sheet

She scoffed. 'So what? This is a library Hannes, this is supposed for more persons than one. You gotta deal with it, man.' he looked up with the coldest face ever as he sighed deeply " Then go sit somewhere else jesus fucking christ how many braincells did that guy slap out of you oh my god" he said with a slight scoff before looking down again, yes he was done, 100%

Lit

Character sheet

He sighed deeply. 'Then go sit somewhere else jesus fucking christ how many braincells did that guy slap out of you oh my god,' he said with a slight scoff.
  Kate froze. Oh no, he didn't. She looked up, feeling pretty much triggered. 'Excuse me?' Being mean to her and telling her to piss off while she has all the right to be there is one thing. But refering to that? Oh no, he is about to cross a line and Kate could feel it. She'd much better just leave, she knew that too. But she was stubborn, and so was he. Only he was being a fucking prick about it.

Bastard

Character sheet

. 'Excuse me?'  the girl said. Hr looked up with a  slight scoff out of direspect "mhm exuse you"  he said with a cold stare before lookin down again

Lit

Character sheet

'Mhm excuse you,' he said with a cold stare before looking down again.
  Kate looked at him and scoffed. 'Why is this so hard for you? Seriously man, what is up with you and not accepting that I am here too, working on this stupid assignment for our sake. You should be happy I'm actually working on it, because the moment I'm out of here I won't do shit about it.' And she meant it, because she just really wouldn't. She wasn't failing biology and it's not that this grade could endanger her passing this year.

Back to top Go down

Are u fucking kidding me?! &Hans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2