HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You are doing me a frighten ( feli & Dmitri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish But Not To Eat

Name : lol
Coins : 279

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Let's watch it, he said, will be fun, he said, for fuck sake hannes. She fucking trusted him in this and now she and feli were watching it, while the german himself fucked off, great. Was she scared? uhm yes 100% as she hugged her pillow real tight and looked with a shaky breath as that little boy repeated the same sentence over and over as the climax grew with second. She stared at it feeling her breath lessens per second as she moved a little closer to the italian instinctively, feeling a jumpscare coming, and yeh there it was, soo she screamed like usual actual fucking tears in her eyes as she shivered through the entire scene looking away just a little...

Mario

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet

Why. Did. Hannes. Pick. This. Movie. And. Left. Right. After. URGH. The boi stared at the screen, fear filling his eyes with tears. The music slowly increased in volume as the small child on-screen kept repeating the same sentence. Goosebumps appeared on his arms, a soft squealing noise was emitted from his mouth. Tension rose. He felt every muscle in his body contract, right before the jumpscare came. He screamed, pushing Jess away, and jumped off the couch. He pushed his head into his pillow as he ran to Dmitri's door. He was the only one who could help them with this.

Character sheet

e screamed, pushing Jess away, and jumped off the couch. Making jessica scream evedn louder as she realized he had pushed his head into his pillow as he ran to Dmitri's door. fuck, now she was alone, in this dark room cause yes, hannes had turned of the lights, the prick, both to scared to put them on again so all she really did was scream, and she screamed l o u d, tears in her brown eyes as she hid behind a pillow

School Communist

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas
Coins : 40

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

For the record, it wasn't the screaming that woke him up. He was used to screaming. His sister used to scream every night when she had her guy friends over. His mom told him she was working out, but he knew that wasn't true. That bitch was enjoying chocolate without him, and that's why she got so fat. His mom found out about her chocolate stash, though, and send her to Moscow. Around that time, Abel was born! His baby brother. His life story. Anyway, it wasn't the screaming that woke him up. It was Feliciano Vargas, who ran into his bedroom and starting hugging him, whimpering like a little child. Dmitri grumbled, pushing him off in one movement. He yawned and then heard Jess screaming. Why was she even here? He suddenly was wide-awake, getting up and walking to the living room. Kevin wasn't there. Weird. He looked at Jess, she was on the couch, clutching a pillow as her life depended on it. "Hey." he spoke in his low, low voice. He saw she was watching something, tears in her eyes. "What are you watching?" He pointed at the tv-screen, which showed a cute little boy... "Uh, Jess? Why are you scared?"

Spoiler:

message me for selling of bean.....
good page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

"Hey." she jupmed up and looked at him with huge eyes "What are you watching?" He pointed at the tv-screen, which showed a cute little boy... "Uh, Jess? Why are you scared?". She sniffed and shook her head a little "its soo scary dmitri oh my god" she whispered just in case there was something out there to get them and was able to hear them or so " it's the worst thing ive ever seen" she continued " h h hannes put it on and just left, the prick"

School Communist

Character sheet

Jess sniffed like a cute bunny. She was adorable. "its soo scary dmitri oh my god" Why was she whispering? "But that's just a cute kid!" He really didn't understand what was happening. There was nothing scary about this. " it's the worst thing ive ever seen. h h hannes put it on and just left, the prick" Dmitri sighed. "Of course he did." He walked over to the couch and sat down next to her."So, what's it about?" He petted her with his big hand, hoping she'd calm down.

Spoiler:

good page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dmitri sighed. "Of course he did." He walked over to the couch and sat down next to her."So, what's it about?" He petted her with his big hand making her smile a little as she scootched closer to the big russian dude. " a about some clown that hunts kids" she anwsered, basically sticked to him " it's reallyyy scary and i am beginning to think hannes put it on on purpose" the american whispered as dmitri slowely began to take the pillows place

School Communist

Character sheet

She scootched closed to him. " a about some clown that hunts kids" She was basically on top of him now. Not that he cared. "That's not scary, that's my childhood!" He looked at her, confused. " it's reallyyy scary and i am beginning to think hannes put it on on purpose" He sighed. "But if it's so scary, why don't you turn it off?" He softly hugged her. She was terrified.

Spoiler:

good page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

"But if it's so scary, why don't you turn it off?" he said as she felt comforted by his soft hug, buryin her face in his chest " cause then it will come for me too dmitri, u know that" she whispered before looking back at the screen " why aren't you scared????" she asked him all confused, sure he was russian but this was really really scary " this is the scariest thing ive ever seen im my entire life, well that and purified water" as she, a californian, drank gross ass water cause you know, that's healthy appearantly

School Communist

Character sheet

She buried her face in his chest, he could feel her shivering. " cause then it will come for me too dmitri, u know that" He patted her back and looked at the tv screen. It was just a clown. "That's not possible!" He grumbled. " why aren't you scared????" He looked at the girl again. "It's just a clown!" He genuinely didn't get how this was scary. He fought a goddamn polar bear once, and she was scared of a silly clown? Americans. " this is the scariest thing ive ever seen im my entire life, well that and purified water" Dmitri laughed at her. "At least you have the option to drink purified water."

Spoiler:

good page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

You are doing me a frighten ( feli & Dmitri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Second Floor ::  :: -
Jump to: