HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we meet again &Nickerino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Here we meet again &Nickerino Empty

His first day on this school. He was so excited. But he needed to wait for his first class and in the meantime he was reading a comic, obviously. His dream to become a teacher on a mutant school finally came out, even though it's Westwood now, the school in England and not the one in the USA, where he went to school. He didn't mind much though. It was a small town and he thought it was really cute and beautiful. And the reason he moved here is because of his girlfriend Jodie, who he met some years ago. They wanted to live together and now he has a house with her for some months already and he gave Westwood a go. Luckily it worked out for him, even though the principal is kinda scary.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

[justify][center]What was the dutchman doing? hmmm smoking ofcourse. Not that he was that bad of a smoker, but just above everage. With slow breathes he took drags as he corrected anwseres that that dumb girl kate had filled in, he cringed everytime. He just couldn't get why it was so hard for the girl but oh well, not everyone was as smart as him. After a bit he put the papers in his back and stood up to get himself a drink as his eyes caught a person walking in. He frowned " Hey what the fuck are ou doing here?" he asked in his british accent with a slight bit of canadian hidden in it shared with just a pinch of dutch. He took anotheer drag of his cigarette before throwing it out of the window and blowing out the last bit of smoke as he inspected the...stranger?. He couldn't believe how much this person resembled someone he thought he knew...could it really be?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Hey what the fuck are you doing here?' someone suddenly asked. Dylan jumped up a little and looked up from his comic. He narrowed his eyes a bit. He recognized the man in front of him, but he didn't know of what. The smell he carried with him confirmed it mostly though.
  'Nick?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

The man in front of him jumped up a little and looked up from his comic....a comic....yeh now it was confirmed it really was the man he met 11 years ago...geez he hasnt changed that much...sad. 'Nick?' the man named dylan..yep he remembered asked. Nick blinked a little before opening his moyh again " dylan????" he couldn't fucking believe it, it was dylan fucking collins?!. A smile formed on his face when the brute reality hit that this indeed was his old vaction coligue. " i AM DEFINNETLY not a teacher i swear" he said with an awkward smile as he leaned on a table which was further away from him than he though so he fell on the ground, smooth. He grunted a lil " i'm fine , i'm fine" he guarenteed the not so strange stranger
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick blinked. 'Dylan????' A smile formed on his face.
  As by Dylan, who closed his comic now. Feel special Nick.
  'I AM DEFINITELY not a teacher I swear,' Nick said with an awkward smile as he tried to lean on a table which was too far away, so he fell on the ground.
  Dylan flinched a little and wanted to ask if he was okay, but Nick was faster.
  'I'm fine, I'm fine,' he guarenteed him.
  Dylan nodded. 'Allright, good.' A smile appeared on his face again. 'Oh god, is it really you? Nick de Jong?' He couldn't believe it. It was amazing how they met again after all those years. They never kept contact and one year he suddenly stopped coming to work that summer. Dylan hoped the best for him. Apparently he became a teacher after all. 'How did you become a teacher Nick? You hate it!' He laughed. He was curious to how it has come to this.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Allright, good.' A smile appeared on his face again. as on nick's 'Oh god, is it really you? Nick de Jong?' He laughed a little " the one and only man" he said as he now succesfully leaned on a table 'How did you become a teacher Nick? You hate it!' He laughed. Nick sighed " cover blown" he mumbled with a bit of a laugh " well i was a journalist first, a pretty good one too, livn the dream and all the shit but then a colligue of mined decided to screw me over by giving wrong information and all, so ofcourse i got fired and well yeah,...i didn't really need a job or anything cause of my other...buisinesses....but a friend of mine friedrich worked here and thet were looking for people so i was like, yeah sure why not and took it to have something to do when i got bored and i have to say, i don0t regret it at all" he explained with a smile " what brings you here though...i thought you wanted to work in america?" he asked while taking a sip of his " water " that obviously wasn't water
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He laughed a little. 'The one and only man.' He now succesfully leaned on the table. He then sighed. 'Cover blown,' he mumbled. Dylan smiled. 'Well I was a journalist first, a pretty good one too, livin the dream and all the shit but then a colligue of mine decided to screw me over by giving wrong information and all, so ofcourse i got fired and well yeah... I didn't really need a job or anything cause of my other... buisinesses.... but a friend of mine Friedrich worked here and that were looking for people so i was like, yeah sure why not and took it to have something to do when i got bored and i have to say, i don't regret it at all,' he explained with a smile. 'What brings you here though... I thought you wanted to work in America?' he asked as he took a sip of what Dylan would suggest water.
  'You mean Friedrich as in the principal Friedrich Fuchs?' Dylan asked, curious now. 'And I'm sorry, Nick, I wish it had gone different for you. Luckily you like teaching aswell, apparently,' he smiled. 'And well, yeah, I wanted to work there, but due to actually very fun circumstances I live in England now.' A bright smile appeared on his bearded face, together with a slight blush. 'Some years ago I met someone here, actually on the vacation I told you about. Jodie, she's called, and she's my girlfriend now and now we live together here since some months.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'You mean Friedrich as in the principal Friedrich Fuchs?' Dylan asked. The ex journalist nodded with a smile . 'And I'm sorry, Nick, I wish it had gone different for you. Luckily you like teaching aswell, apparently,' he smiled. The dutchman laughed " yeahhh luckily " beefore the canadian started talking again 'And well, yeah, I wanted to work there, but due to actually very fun circumstances I live in England now.' A bright smile appeared on his bearded face, together with a slight blush. Nick frowned, but the guy's happiness made him smile a little as he realized what he meant 'Some years ago I met someone here, actually on the vacation I told you about. Jodie, she's called, and she's my girlfriend now and now we live together here since some months' the canadian rambled as the stoner's smilw grew brighter " oh my god really???? that's awesome mate!" he exclaimed with shimmering eyes " Well i guess we're collegues again hm?" he ta little as he reached for the bag of tobaco that was standardly in his pockets and prepared a cigaratte " Well how was your travel through europe? if you did that, i don't know you talked about it...where did you go?" he asked "except england ofcourse, i already know that" he added
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick smiled. 'Oh my god really??? That's awesome mate!' he exclaimed with shimmering eyes.
  Dylan nodded with a bright smile.
  'Well I guess we're colleagues again hm?'
  Dylan nodded. 'yeahhh.' He saw Nick preparing a cigarette. He hadn't stopped smoking apparently.
  'Well how was your travel through Europe? If you did that, I don't know you talked about it... Where did you go?' Nick asked. 'Except England of course, I already know that,' he added.
  'Well, we went to The Netherlands aswell, France and Germany.. Uhm... Italy.. Oh and Switzerland,' he told him with a smile. They only had the summer to visit all those countries, so it happened fast but they tried to see every bit of the country and the culture there. He'd love to go back again.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Well, we went to The Netherlands aswell, France and Germany.. Uhm... Italy.. Oh and Switzerland,' he told him with a smile. Nick smiled brightly as he lit his cigarette and took a quick drag " ahh that's awesome man" he said as he blew the smoke out of the window, how nice. " how did you like europe mate?" he asked while looking out of the window for a bit before turning back to the new teacher with a questioning look in his blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick smiled brightly as he lit his cigarette and took a quick drag. 'Ahh that's awesome man,' he said as he blew the smoke out of the window. 'How did you like Europe mate?' he asked.
  'I absolutely love Europe,' Dylan answered. 'It's great to live here and Jodie and I sure will be visiting a lot of countries in the future,' he smiled. 'Which countries do you recommand?' he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'I absolutely love Europe,' Dylan answered. Nick nodded a lil before the teacher continued 'It's great to live here and Jodie and I sure will be visiting a lot of countries in the future,' he smiled. 'Which countries do you recommand?' he asked him. Nick blinked at the sudden question as he turned to his collegue 2 ehh denmark is great...ehm spain can be aswell..i guess every country has it's pro's and con's, i mean even belgium has pro's " he said with a shrug " i mean..what are you looking for in a vacation?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ehh Denmark is great... Ehm Spain can be aswell... I guess every country has his pro's and con's, I mean even Belguim as pro's,' he said with a shrug. 'I mean... What are you looking for in a vacation?' he asked him.
  Dylan thought about that. 'Uhm, well... Jodie and I haven't been on a vacation like that yet, only to England and Canada, but that was to meet eachothers parents and stuff... I think rest, but we like to visit cities and towns aswell, I guess,' he shrugged. 'But Spain and Denmark and definitely on the list. On mine, anyway,' he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Uhm, well... Jodie and I haven't been on a vacation like that yet, only to England and Canada, but that was to meet eachothers parents and stuff... I think rest, but we like to visit cities and towns aswell, I guess,' he shrugged. 'But Spain and Denmark and definitely on the list. On mine, anyway,' he chuckled. Nick laughed a little as well as he through the cigarette out of the window and grabbed some chewing gum " yeahh, that0s awesome boi, ey by the way have you met any students yet?" he asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick chuckled a little as he threw his cigarette out of the window and grabbed some chewing gum. 'Yeahh, that's awesome boi, ey by the way have you met any students yet?' he asked with a smile.
  'Uh, no, not yet. I saw some walking around though. I'm waiting for my first class to start,' he answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Here we meet again &Nickerino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: