HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dipshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Dipshit Empty

There was actually no point in going to PE class, but she wanted to know what she maybe could do. So there she was hopping towards the gym. She was already later cause she didn't want to socialize with the class today. When she arrived she opened the door with some difficulty but she did it. She saw them doing PE stuff and walked towards Nick.
  'Sup,' she greeted him as she looked around for a moment. 'What are we doing today?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Dipshit Empty

The teacher smiled as he looked at the students helplessly trying to play basketball while playing with the whistle in his hands, why he was this happy...well happier than before, well pretty easy he had found love, which was a new thing for the dutchman...well loving someone more than money, that was a new thing for him, except abel ofcourse but who cares at this moment he ain't important now, no , he was in love, out of nowhere and he knew it would be forever or at least for now he knew. He just couldn't get her out of his drug demaged brain, her witty and sarcastic behavior still made him laugh a little she knew how to play the game and it bugged him a bit, she was indeed an extremely good one. 'Sup,' she greeted him , she? well kate. Immeadiatly getting him out of his thoughts aqas he turned towards the cripple . 'What are we doing today?'the ginger continued. Nick laughed "well see for yourself" he said pointing at everyone else "i don't think you can participate however,
so just go to friedrich's office hannes should be there too, bye"
he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Nick laughed. 'Well see for yourself,' he said pointing at everyone else. 'I don't think you can participate however, so just go to Friedrichs office Hannes should be there too, bye,' he said with a smile.
  Kate looked at him, her brow raised. 'Dude... Can't I do something else? I mean, I can more than you know,' she said as she looked around again, hoping she actually could do at least something because she did not want to go to Fried and Hannes.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Kate looked at him, her brow raised. 'Dude... Can't I do something else? I mean, I can more than you know,' she said as she looked around again. Nick shook his head as he sighted "no you can not, this school can't have a lawsuit again kate i am sorry, you are going to have to spend sometime with hannes " he said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Nick sighed. 'No you can not, this school can't have a lawsuit again Kate I am sorry, you are going to have to spend sometime with Hannes,' he said with a shrug.
  Kate sighed irritated. 'A lawsuit for what? What are you talking about, I can like, help? I don't know, you say it,' she replied.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Kate sighed irritated. 'A lawsuit for what? What are you talking about, I can like, help? I don't know, you say it,' she replied. Nick, now irritated aswell loked at her for a bit "i am sorry kate but i can't just let you sit here i have to watch the other students, it is against the rules" he anwsered " so please just go there it ain't a punishment or anything" he told her a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

He looked at her. 'I am sorry Kate but I can't just let you sit here I have to watch the other students, it is against the rules,' he answered. 'So please just go there it ain't a punishment or anything,' he told her with a smile.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Yeah right, not a punishment.' She scoffed. 'Then what do you call sitting next to Hannes? Huh? A-A reward? Because that sure as hell isn't!' she argued with growing anger.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Kate rolled her eyes. 'Yeah right, not a punishment.' She scoffed. 'Then what do you call sitting next to Hannes? Huh? A-A reward? Because that sure as hell isn't!' she argued with growing anger. the dutchman shrugged " close the door on your way out mrs west" he told her not even looking at her as his thoughts drifted off again a smile appearing on his lost face of happiness, tonight would be the night..he just knew it..the night he would outsmart that witty bitch he began to love more and more the more he thought about it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

He shrugged. 'Close the door on your way out mrs West,' he told her, not even looking at her.
  Kate scoffed again. 'Dude-' she took a step closer '-what the fuck is your problem? You never care about anything but oh when I have a broken leg I suddenly can't do anything. I can be the referee? Keep up the score? Those are things I can do, so why won't you just let me,' she tried.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

Kate scoffed again. 'Dude-' she took a step closer '-what the fuck is your problem? You never care about anything but oh when I have a broken leg I suddenly can't do anything. I can be the referee? Keep up the score? Those are things I can do, so why won't you just let me,' she tried. Nick shook his head again ” i care about my students and if i tell you to sit there you sit there!” he said a bit louder ” those are the agreements kate” he said as he took his hearingaids out so he couldnt hear her anymore
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dipshit Empty

'I care about my students and if I tell you to sit there you sit there!' he said a bit louder. 'Those are the agreements Kate,' he said as he took out his hearingaids.
  Kate would want to raise her arms in disbelief but she had her hands full now. 'Oh yeah sure, be a fucking child!' she said as she rolled her eyes. 'As if you care, pff,' she scoffed. 'Dipshit.' And with that she turned around and hopped away.

Of course she didn't go to Friedrich, 'cause fuck that. So she hopped through the hallways, on her way to Ronans office again. She opened the door with some struggle, but she was getting there, and saw Ro sitting.
  'Oh, great,' she mumbled with a sigh as she closed the door behind her and hopped to her couch, letting herself fall into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dipshit Empty

Back to top Go down

Dipshit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: