HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kisses like Firework (Feli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Mario

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Tears rolled down her cheeks, he delicately brushed them away with his thumb. She was sort of lost in thought for a moment. Feli just smiled at her for a while, not knowing how to react. Joli nodded a little. 'I love you too.' Butterflies exploded in his stomach, but not the cutesy-crush-kind, no, the violent-oh-my-god-I-think-I-found-my-match-kind.

He couldn't stop smiling. The boi slowly pressed a kiss to her cheek and pulled her in for a hug. He pressed his nose in her hair, fully taking in her sweet, intoxicating scent. He let his hands wander up and down her back, but not too close to her bottom, we're going for cute here, not rapey. He stood there for a while, not saying anything. Because honestly, what could be said in a moment like this?

Sad Animallover

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 280

Character sheet

He brushed the tears away with his thumb and Joli sniffed a little. The small smile remained on her face though. He couldn't stop smiling and that only made her smile more. He slowly pressed a kiss to her cheek and pulled her in for a hug. She blushed and hugged him back. Feli pressed his nose in her hair as she leaned with her head against his chest. She could feel his heart beat. It was going faster than normal, but she thought that was really sweet and it calmed her aswell. The boi let his hands wander up and down her back in just the right space. Ah yes, she felt safe in his embrace.
  She looked up to him. Her eyes were asking and a bit insecure. 'Are you sure you love me?' she asked. She didn't have great experiences with love at all. So constant reasureness was needed here. She hated to already doubt his love, or more the things he was saying. It was just... Sort of, planned in her brain and she couldn't get it out anymore.

View user profile
Feliciano Vargas
Mario

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet

After a few moments of pure happiness, the girl, no, his girl looked up at him. 'Are you sure you love me?' Feli smiled. He'd tell her all the times she wanted to hear it and more. "Of course I do." He pressed a kiss to her lips. "How could I not love a girl as wonderful as you?" He lifted her up and twirled her around, just for fun and stuff. He then hugged her like before. "I love you so much." All was good.

--jij kan nog reageren i guess maar feli is klaar

Sad Animallover

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 280

Character sheet

Feli smiled. That warmed her heart. 'Of course I do.' He pressed a kiss to her lips. 'How could I not love a girl as wonderful as you?' She smiled with tears in her eyes. Suddenly he lifted her up and twirled her around. Joli giggled like a 14 year old school girl. 'I love you so much,' Feli said. Joli just smiled, pressed a quick but loving kiss on his lips and laid her head on his chest. She turned her head so she could hear his heartbeat and looked at the late fireworks still exploding in the sky. This was the most beautiful new years eve ever.

~ closed

View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Kisses like Firework (Feli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2