HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

thanks dude (Dmitri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 868

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Dmitri gave her an awkward smile. 'Come on!' He took his phone out and started to text someone. Kate just waited for him. 'Uhm, follow me?'
  She nodded. 'Yeah,' and started walking. She noticed he walked the same speed as her, which was really nice of him. She smiled a little and just walked with those stupid crutches. Good thing she was used to it.
  After some time they finally reached the parking lot. She looked around. 'Which one is yours?' She saw some dark clouds in the sky and grunted a little. It could be raining any minute, for fucks sake. She was almost about to cancel it, but then realized she was getting hungry and besides, she would be in a car anyway.

School Communist

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas
Coins : 23

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Kate gave him a nod. 'Yeah,' He smiled at her, but it looked more nervous than genuine. After a walk that took ages (not because of the speed, Kate was pretty fast on crutches, but because it was so awkward) they finally reached the parking lot. 'Which one is yours?' Dmitri took his keys and pointed at a very old, dirty car. He opened the door for her and put the enormous amount of fast food wraps behind her seat. He sighed. "Jess." Dmitri made a hand gesture she could get in, and quickly walked to the other side of the car. He noticed the dark clouds in the sky, and prayed they would be somewhere by the time the shit hit the fan.

Spoiler:

message me for selling of bean.....
good page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Finnegan
Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 868

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Dmitri took out his keys and pointed at a very old, dirty car. He opened the door for her and put the enormous amount of fast food wraps behind her seat. 'Jess,' he sighed.
  Kate chuckled a little as she got in, dumping her crutches on the backseat aswell. 'Believe me, I've seen far more food in a car than this.' She waited until he sat behind the wheel. 'Part of being the daughter of someone who eats 24/7,' she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

thanks dude (Dmitri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3