HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thanks dude (Dmitri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

thanks dude (Dmitri) Empty

The ginger looked around her, but there was no sign of Dmitri. With a sigh, Kate hopped or walked, whatever you want to call it, to a table. She sat down with a sigh and dropped the crutches she used for walking on the ground. She took her backpack off of her back and opened it, taking out her math books. The girl threw them on the table, really not fucking caring about it. She also took out her bag of marshmallows and then dropped her backpack on the ground too. She opened the bag and took out a marshmallow, burning it in her hand to eat it after that. She sighed as she continued doing so as she waited for Dmitri to finally come and explain this shit called math.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas
Coins : 40

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

He paced around his room nervously. He was going to tutor his crush, his beautiful crush, Kate West. She needed help with maths, and that was what he was good at. Dmitri inhaled sharply. This was really happening. He couldn't believe it. Pacing around his room one last time, he grabbed his bag and math book and headed out to the library.

He looked around the library for her astonishing red hair, which really made her stand out. Dmitri smiled when he spotted her, burning marshmallows with her power and eating them after. The Russian walked towards her. "Hey Kate," he said with his thick accent. He sat down. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She was just burning them marshmallows and eating them while waiting for Dmitri. Suddenly, a voice.
  'Hey Kate,' he said with his heavy Russian accent.
  She looked up. 'Hi.'
  He sat down. 'How are you?'
  The girl sighed, burning some marshmallows. 'Fine.' She gave him the marshmallows. 'Here.'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

This angel looked up at him. He had never felt more blessed. She sighed. 'Fine.' Dmitri nervously smiled and sat down across the table. Kate gave him a couple of marshmallows. He never had any, and certainly not burned. 'Here.' He looked at the pink stuff in wonder. "I-I never had any." The Russian put one in his mouth and started chewing. It was tougher than he expected. "It tastes great, spasibo" He half-slammed (but like softer so it doesnt make any noise) his hands on the table. "S-so, what are you struggling with?" Dmitri looked at her beautiful eyes and felt his heart skip a beat. Not that he'd do anything to her, though. She had to give him full consent before he'd take any steps. But for now, he'd just help her with maths. That's a start, right?
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He looked at it in wonder. 'I-I never had any,' he said before putting one in his mouth and started chewing.
  Kate raised a brow. 'Really not? Jeez.'
  'It tastes great, spasibo.'
  She smiled a little. 'Yeah, I know right.'
  He half slammed his hands on the table. 'S-so, what are you struggling with?' he asked her.
  Kate looked at him for a bit before sighing deeply, getting the math books. 'Well,' she started as she opened it. 'I don't get this shit.' She pointed at some problems you gotta solve because that is math basically.

- Ies u got it, i believe in u
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

-- *breathes in* eye of the tiger, just like you rehearsed--

'Well,' the girl started. 'I don't get this shit.' She pointed at a few problems which were... literally basic maths. 'Okay, so, do you know the steps to solve these problems?' He looked at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Okay so, do you know the steps to solve these problems?' He looked at her questioningly.
  'Uh no, that's why I can't do this shit,' she responded getting irritated already. She sighed again and took another marshmallow from the bag, which was already half empty. She burned it into her hand as she looked at the math problems. She so fucking hated this. She made a fist, burning the marshmallow wholly before she made her hand flat again, letting the ashes fall out of her hand. 'Just... Just tell me what I need to do, since the fucking math teacher won't.'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

'Uh no, that's why I can't do this shit,' Dmitri raised an eyebrow. Damn. Rude. He was only asking. The girl burned another marshmallow, to ashes this time. 'Just... Just tell me what I need to do since the fucking math teacher won't.' He sighed. "Well, you have a couple of methods for solving this..." He drew out the method and explained a couple of more things. Dmitri looked at her expectingly.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Well, you have a couple of methods for solving this...' He drew out a method and explained a couple of more things, before looking at her expectingly.
  Kate was still staring at the paper, trying to figure it all out in her head. It costs so damn much time and effort, shr was already done for the day. But he came all the way over from his dorm to teach her this stuff and she needed it. Kate inhaled deeply. 'Yeah um... I don't get it.' She looked at him with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She was staring at the paper, which made Dmitri fear she didn't get it. After a moment, she inhaled and shrugged. 'Yeah um... I don't get it.' Dmitri smiled a genuine smile. "That's okay, we'll try again." He looked over at the paper. "So, do you not get what you need to do or do you not get what's behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri smiled. It seemed like a genuine smile. 'That's okay, we'll try again.' He looked over at the paper.
  Kate sighed and nodded.
  'So, do you not get what you need to do or what's behind it?'
  Kate frowned. 'What is behind it?'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

The girl frowned, making Dmitri sigh a bit. 'What is behind it?'  He took a deep breath and tapped the table with his pen. "Well, do you not get why you need to take these steps or do you not get what you need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri took a deep breath and tapped the table with his pen. 'Well, do you not get why you need to take these steps or do you not get what you need to do?'
  Kate thought about that, still staring at the paper. 'Um...' She looked at the Russian boi for a moment before looking back with a shrug. 'Both? I guess?' she paused for a moment. 'I just don't get all of it, it's really confusing,' she told him with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She was still staring at that damn paper. It made him sad and irritated at the same time. 'Um...' Her eyes met his, making his heart skip a beat, before darting back to the paper again. 'Both? I guess?' Dmitri nodded. 'I just don't get all of it, it's really confusing,' He thought for a while, thinking of the best way to explain it. "I get that." He put his pen away and folded his hands in his lap. "Uhhm, and what if you try it this way?" The tall boi started explaining stuff, right hand freed from his lap to write things down. "Does that help?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I get that.' He put his pen away and folded his hands on his lap. Kate just looked at him. 'Uhhm, and what if you try it this way?' the tall boi started explaining stuff, right hand freed from his lap to write things down. Kate tried to follow it as best as she could. 'Does that help?'
  'Eh...' Kate took the paper and shoved it towards her so she could see it better. She stared at it for some time. Then it clicked. A smile appeared on her face. 'Hey, I think I got it!' she looked up at Dmitri with a smile. 'So, like...' She looked down at the paper again and pointed at it. 'If you do that... And then this... Then you get the answer, right?' She looked up, a hopeful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

thanks dude (Dmitri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next