HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 865

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Friends in Warlingham, friends in Germany, maybe Friedrich... Well probably Friedrich but hopefully not,' he explained.
  'Ah... Okay,' Kate replied as she again looked at the door. She sighed impatiently as the clock ticked further and further. 'When do we get food, cause I'm starving,' she asked Hannes although she kept her eyes at the door.

Bastard

Coins : 545

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'When do we get food, cause I'm starving,' she asked Hannes out of nowhere. The boy turned his head towards her while playing with the pencil in his hands " hm i don't know, but i do have a deal for ya"

Lit

Character sheet

'Hm I don't know, but I do have a deal for ya,' Hannes said.
  Kate turned to him and saw him playing with the pencil. 'What?' she asked.

Bastard

Character sheet

'What?' she asked. Hannes smirked "well, if you give me my phone i give you this pencil" he said camlmlt

Bastard

Character sheet

'What?' she asked. Hannes smirked "well, if you give me my phone i give you this pencil" he said camlmlt

Lit

Character sheet

Hannes smirked. 'Well, if you give me my phone I give you this pencil,' he said calmly.
  Kate thought for a moment and then looked around her for crutches. 'Okay,' she said as she had found them. She got out of bed and took the crutches, getting used to it for a bit. 'Damn, long time this,' she mumbled as she ''walked'' whatever you want to call it to his phone. She took it and walked to Hannes again, handing him his phone. 'Here ya go,' she said as she held up her own hand for the pencil.

Bastard

Character sheet

.... there it was...his phone. He quickly grabbed it and looked at kates hand, a fake frown on his face as he looked at her face and hands contantly switching btween the two "uh...can i help you with something?" he asked before a huge smirk appeared on his face what a dick

Lit

Character sheet

Hannes had a frown on his face and looked at her face and hand constantly switching between the two. 'Uh... Can I help you with something?' he asked before a huge smirk appeared on his face.
  Kate clenched her jaws and moved forward to give Hannes a slap in his face. 'Give me the damn pencil,' she hissed.

Bastard

Character sheet

Suddenly it slapped him and hannes grunted while rubing his now red cheek 'Give me the damn pencil,' the girl hissed. The german bblinked as he handed her the pencil "why is it always the face?" he asked himself

Lit

Character sheet

Hannes rubbed his now red cheek and eventually he gave her the pencil. 'Why is it always the face?' he asked.
  Kate happily took the pencil and shrugged him off. She then got on her bed again and laid her leg just so that she would have good acces to it. She didn't have any paper or an eraser, but she would survive this. So she started sketching on her cast while she waited for Ronan to finally come.

Bastard

Character sheet

He then unlocked his phone a smile on his face as he did and read all ot the damn spam which could most likely take a hour or so, but anyways he was so deep in it not noticing the door was bein opened

Lit

Character sheet

Kate was just sketching on her cast, hoping she the design she had in mind would come out good. Then the door opened and she looked up to see Ronan. A smile appeared on her face. 'So, finally you thought you should pay your bad injured daughter a visit huh,' she said with a smirk.

Hates Paperwork

Name : Sanne
Coins : 483

. 'So, finally you thought you should pay your bad injured daughter a visit huh,' she said with a smirk. as soon as the irishman came in. Ronan groaned "oooh you guys are alive? i suppose that's good news for ya. But it means a lot more paperwork for me so, don't expect me to be happy to see you he sai as he sat down before looking at the table "who gave him his phone it was on there for a reason oh my god" he said closing his eyes waiting for a response but hannes was too into the the digital world now

Lit

Character sheet

'Oooh you guys are alive? I suppose that's good news for ya. But it means a lot more paperwork for me so, don't expect me to be happy to see you,' he said as he sat down.
  Kates smirk dissapeared and an expressionless look appeared on her face now as she looked at him.
  'Who gave him his phone it was on there for a reason oh my god,' he said closing his eyes.
  Kate shruged as she continued on her design. 'I traded it for a pencil,' she explained.

Hates Paperwork

Name : Sanne
Coins : 483

Kate shruged as she continued on her design. 'I traded it for a pencil,' she explained. Ronan groaned " urgh being in charge is like being cursed" he grunted underneath his breath while rubbing his eyes he was sooo done "just another terrible day..."

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next