HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 865

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Pff he ain't gonna wake up, probably drank too much... I mean he is Irish... But so are you... So like... I don't really get it but then again the traffic light hair explains the connection pretty much.'
  Kate shot him a death glare. 'I am half Irish, for your information. And he didn't drink last night. It's hard enough for him to hear your fucking snoring noises so let him out of this, goddamnit.' She sighed and looked away again, sinking to the floor with her back still leaning against the wall.

Bastard

Coins : 545

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Kate shot him a death glare. 'I am half Irish, for your information. And he didn't drink last night. It's hard enough for him to hear your fucking snoring noises so let him out of this, goddamnit.' She sighed and looked away again, sinking to the floor with her back still leaning against the wall. hannes frowned as he looked at her "snorring??? did i sleep? oh my god that explains so much... i don't even remember falling asleep..boi i have never lept twelve hours and yet i am extremely tired...what the fuck" he looked around him " oh well at least it went by fast, and alright alright half irish but still irish"

Lit

Character sheet

'Snoring??? Did I sleep? Oh my god that explains so much... I don't even remember falling asleep... Boi I have never slept twelve hours and yet I am extremely tired... What the fuck.'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'No one cares,' she mumbled softly to herself.
  'Oh well at least it went by fast, and alright half Irish but still Irish.'
  Kate inhaled deeply and looked at him as she breathed out again. 'Just like you're still Austrian.'

Bastard

Character sheet

Kate inhaled deeply and looked at him as she breathed out again. 'Just like you're still Austrian.' hannes blinked as he looked away " no one cares though" he mumbled a bit softer now as he looked at her for a bit his eyes darkened

Lit

Character sheet

'No one cares though,' he mumbled a bit softer now as he looked at her for a bit.
  'Mhm,' was all Kate said as she leaned her head against the wall. She was silent for a moment before looking at him again. 'Why would no one care though?' she asked him calmly.

Bastard

Character sheet

'Mhm,' was all Kate said as she leaned her head against the wall. She was silent for a moment before looking at him again. 'Why would no one care though?' she asked him calmly. hannes looked at her for a bit "bacause..no one has ever done that...but oh well not important" he said shaking it all away "are you alright?" he asked "with your leg and stuff"

Lit

Character sheet

'Because... No one has ever done that... But oh well not important,' he said, shaking it all away.
  Kate frowned.
  'Are you alright?' he then asked. 'With your leg and stuff.'
  Kate was a bit blown away when he asked. 'Oh, uhm, yeah I'm fine,' she answered. 'But... Why do you say no one ever cared? I'm sure some did. And do.'

Bastard

Character sheet

Kate was a bit blown away when he asked. 'Oh, uhm, yeah I'm fine,' she answered. Hannes nodded a smile on his face which disappeared pretty quickly at her question 'But... Why do you say no one ever cared? I'm sure some did. And do.' Hannes looked away for a second searching for the right words ” well no one really did and does excep friedrich and my grandparents who are dead now .. but oh well shit happens” he said softly ” i mean i am just what happens after a beer or two too many” he fake laughed ” but yeh “

Lit

Character sheet

'Well no one really did and does except Friedrich and my grandparents who are dead now... But oh well shit happens,' he said softly. 'I mean I am just what happens after a beer or two too many,' he laughed but Kate saw it was fake. 'But yeh.'
  She frowned. 'Well... I'm sure more people will care about you along the way... I mean, Soof cares about you,' she said. 'Maybe she's not the one you want right now, but I don't know, it's someone,' she shrugged.

Bastard

Character sheet

She frowned. 'Well... I'm sure more people will care about you along the way... I mean, Soof cares about you,' she said. 'Maybe she's not the one you want right now, but I don't know, it's someone,' she shrugged. Hannes quickly turned away , his cheeks all blushy at hearing the name a small smile on his helpless face ” soof? I don’t know... it’s soof .. she is interested in everyone that breathes “

Lit

Character sheet

Then Kate saw him blushing as he turned away quickly. She never thought she would see that in her life. There was even a small smile! Holy shit.
  'Soof? I don't know... It's Soof... She is interested in everyone that breathes.'
  'Except girls,' Kate laughed. 'And animals. I hope... Anyway, I tell you, that girl is crazy about you. Remember when you were having this sickness a while ago? She visited you like every day! No one can visit you every day, I mean... Well anyway, she really does care about you.'

Bastard

Character sheet

'And animals. I hope... Anyway, I tell you, that girl is crazy about you. Remember when you were having this sickness a while ago? She visited you like every day! No one can visit you every day, I mean... Well anyway, she really does care about you.' He turned to her still blushing but he totally firgot ” really?” he said as he smile grew a bit as ge couldnt really believe it , hapiness shimmering in hoe hazel eyes aa he got more awkward wuickly looking at the ceiling again ” not that i care”

Lit

Character sheet

He turned to look at her and Kate could see him still blushing. 'Really?' His smile got bigger.
  She frowned a little but a smile appeared on her face. Yeah, absolutely.'
  Hannes then looked at the ceiling and she could just sense his awkwardness. 'Not that I care,' he said.
  Kates smile grew bigger as she realized what this behaviour meant. 'Do you like her?' She asked him calmly, but you couldn't ignore the amazement and excitement in her voice.

Bastard

Character sheet

'Do you like her?' She asked him calmly. Hannes froze for a second looking away to hide his with scars covered blushy cheeks ” iew ofcourse not, her??? Absolutely not where do you even get that fuxking idea from” he lied which he absolutly sucked at

Lit

Character sheet

Hannes looked away but Kate could she the blush on his cheeks. 'Iew of course not, her??? Absolutely not where do you even get that fucking idea from,' he obviously lied.
  Her smile grew bigger, showing her teeth now. 'You,' she answered. 'Nawh, you're in love! How wonderful!' she said full excitement. She got up from the floor and hopped to her bed, sitting on it again. She faced Hannes with a wide smile and her hair brighter from excitement. 'Tell me more, tell me more,' she pushed the poor boi.

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next