HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 15 Empty

'Well it's a small town and a small hospital, what did you expect?' He asked.
  Kate groaned as she threw her phone on the bed.
  'And you could have wifi if you pay,' he added. 'Cause wifi costs money.'
  'Yeah and guess what I don't have? Thats right, money. And you wont give me anything aswell.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Yeah and guess what I don't have? Thats right, money. And you wont give me anything aswell.' ronan shrugged "not for something as stupid as wifi yeah" he said as he stood up "i mean i do not need it why would you?" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Not for something as stupid as wifi yeah,' he said. 'I mean I do not need it why would you?' he said with a smirk.
  Kate looked at him, 100% done. 'Well, you're right. I don't need my phone that much. Don't really care about social media and that stuff. But ya know, sometimes it's nice to have wifi. And especially at a place you expect it and have to be the whole night,' she said with a irritated sigh. 'And about you not needing it... I'm not that old. I mean, that you have a fucking Windows phone, all right, but even I am not gonna sink that low,' she said with a playful laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Well, you're right. I don't need my phone that much. Don't really care about social media and that stuff. But ya know, sometimes it's nice to have wifi. And especially at a place you expect it and have to be the whole night,' she said with a irritated sigh. 'And about you not needing it... I'm not that old. I mean, that you have a fucking Windows phone, all right, but even I am not gonna sink that low,' she said with a playful laugh. Ronan laughed "alright i give you that" he said with a bit of a lauggh 2 but oh well, can't change anythong now so goodluck with it" he said asr again, he sat as he started reading again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed. 'Alright I give you that,' he said. 'But oh well, can't change anything now so goodluck with it,' he said as he sat down again and started reading.
  Kate sighed and looked around her.
  What can I do...
  Then she saw the pencil laying on the drawer. She turned on the night lamp, set it so that it shone on her case and started drawing again. After some time she noticed Ronan asleep and she sighed, continuing. She didn't knew how long she was drawing, but eventually the light shone through the curtains and the hospital started living again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Slowly he began too wake up after hours of coma he finally woke up having trouple lifting his eyelids but he managed while yawning as if he had slept for years. He streched as a reflex waking him immedaitly as a huge pain stung his entire body waking him with a groan and almost scream but managed to keep it in "ah fuckkk" was the first thing he said with the worst morning voice ever. He looked around him "ah fuck it wasn't just a dream" he grunted as he tried to rub the sleep ou5t of his tired eyes somehow he was more tired than before he fell asleep but the sun kept him from ffalling asleep again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ah fuckkk.'
  The sudden noise stirred her and she sat up, looking around her. The tiredness must have been too much as she rested against the pillow, almost drifting into a restless sleep again. But Hannes decided to wake up at that moment, so there goes her sleep again.
  'Ah fuck it wasn't just a dream,' the boy grunted.
  Kate looked at him and yawned. 'Nope,' she said. She rubbed her face as she yawned a second time. She looked at Ronan for a moment. He was asleep. She sighed and turned to Hannes again. 'So how are ya?' she asked him, shifting her leg to a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Nope,' it suddenly said. Hannes laid a quick glance at the girl with nothing more then hate and irritation before looking at the ceiling trying to rub the sleep out of his way to tired eyes. So how are ya?' she asked him after she yawned making the germaqn yawn aswell as he shot a quick glance at her once more, his eyes now narrowed " how the fuck do you think i feel?" he grunted " it is still your fault you know" the boy said as he looked around him "what time is it? why the fuck is it so light in here it's like 8 in the evening what the fuck is going on" he asked as he looked around him all confused still not even sure if he slept " my god" he added softly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate saw how annoyed he was and she thought that was quite funny.
  'How the fuck do you think I feel?' he grunted. 'It is still your fault you know,' he said.
  Kate rolled her eyes.
  'What time is it? Why the fuck is it so light in here it's like 8 in the evening what the fuck is going on,' he asked as he looked around. 'My god.'
  The girl raised a brow. 'Oh yeah, cause it's light if it's 8 in the evening. Dude... It's like 8 am right now.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Oh yeah, cause it's light if it's 8 in the evening. Dude... It's like 8 am right now.' kate said all of a sudden and hannes just stared at her for a moment, procesing all of that sudden information as he wondered what the fuck was going on "wait..what" he mumbled "how the fuck?" the german said all confused and stuff [b]" holy shit ..how? "[/b he frowned all disorriented and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes stared at her with is judging look. 'Wait... What,' he mumbled. 'How the fuck?'
  Kate rolled her eyes again with a very deep sigh.
  'Holy shit... how?'
  'Because the earth turns around the sun and around itself, what makes one part of the earth day and the other part night,' she explained as if he was a small child, which he basically was. 'And since it was night a couple hours ago, it's now day! A miracle isn't it?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Because the earth turns around the sun and around itself, what makes one part of the earth day and the other part night,' she explained as if he was a small child, so hannes looked at her slightly triggered but he was used to people doing that by now 'And since it was night a couple hours ago, it's now day! A miracle isn't it?'. The german blinked his eyes narrowing ” i know that! I’m not ten years old kate, seriously what tge fuck happened, i an seriously freaking the fuck out” he said not even trying getting up knowing the pain that would come with it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I know that! I'm not then years old Kate,-' Kate made that face of ''well...'' 'seriously what the fuck happened, I am seriously freaking the fuck out,' he said.
  Kate sighed. 'All right, all right... So, basically, I pushed you but didn't know there were stairs behind you... So you pulled me with you, very bad of you by the way, and then you land on my leg, causing it to break! Can you believe it? You actually did that!' she said all extravagant while shaking her head in disapproval. 'And now we're here with you all being dumb 'cause you don't know the difference between day and night,' she snorted. 'Good job, Hannes. Ya know, sometimes I actually think you are still  like... 6 years old or something. I mean, you're small enough,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate sighed. 'All right, all right... So, basically, I pushed you but didn't know there were stairs behind you...’ the german sights as he put his hands on his face ”kateee” he grunted but the girl ignored him ‘ So you pulled me with you, very bad of you by the way’ he rolled his eyes ‘ and then you land on my leg, causing it to break! Can you believe it? You actually did that!' she said all extravagant while shaking her head in disapproval. Hannes stared at her 100% done ” kateee i al-“ he said only to be cut off again ‘And now we're here with you all being dumb 'cause you don't know the difference between day and night,' she snorted. He rolled his eyes again . 'Good job, Hannes. Ya know, sometimes I actually think you are still like... 6 years old or something. I mean, you're small enough,' she laughed. ” okay now shut up and let me speak, first of all, i am not 6 years old, second, i know the difference, third that’s not what i fucking meant why the fuck fid i miss like 12 hours of my day? Now can you please be normal and just anwser my fucking question katy!” he said all mad and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Okay now shut up and let me speak, first of all, I am not 6 years old, second, I know the difference, third that's not what I fucking meant why the fuck did I miss like 12 hours of my day? Now can you please be normal and just answer my fucking question Katy!' he said all mad.
  Kate was planning on telling him, but then she was like ''nah''.  'Hm... Not anymore,' she said with a shrug, turning away from him. She did her best to hide the anger, and she was doing pretty great. I mean, she didn't attack him with anything, so that's like a big step forward. But her hair turned more red since all the anger went there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next