HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Oh, fine,' she shrugged, 'I'm kinda used to it, you know?' She laughed. 'I just hope it will heal fast because doing nothing is so boring,' she said.
Ronan laughed for a bit as he turned to look at her face again "but...you really have to behave kate,
and i am serious, you can't keep doing this kind of shit every time you need a dose of adreneline"

Lit

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 894

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan laughed a bit as he turned to look at her face gain. 'But... You really have to behave Kate, and I am serious, you can't keep doing this kind of shit every time you need a dose of adrenaline.'
  Kate looked at him with a bit of a mocking and confused smile on her freckled face. 'A dose of adrenaline?' she asked him. 'What kind of things do you mean though, cause I was just wanted some fun cause I was like bored as fuck,' she laughed. 'Not my fault Hannes was there,' she said with a shrug.

Hates Paperwork

'What kind of things do you mean though, cause I was just wanted some fun cause I was like bored as fuck,' she laughed. 'Not my fault Hannes was there,' she said with a shrug. Ronan sighted "that0s exactly what i meant yeh , you gotta find fun in other stuff, promise me"

Lit

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'That's excactly what I meant yeh, you gotta find fun in other stuff, promise me.'
  Kate looked at him with a more mocking smile now as she frowned a bit at his words. 'Dude... It was raining... No hell I am going out then. And Nick is gone, you were whatever the fuck you where... I mean, it's not my fault Hannes showed up at that time,' she shrugged as she tried to defend herself from this absolutely not fair attack, her words, not mine.

Hates Paperwork

. 'Dude... It was raining... No hell I am going out then. And Nick is gone, you were whatever the fuck you where... I mean, it's not my fault Hannes showed up at that time,' she shrugged. Ronan grunted "kate others don't have to suffer just because you are bored" he said with a quick glance at the snorin boy and sighted before turning to kate again "understood?"

Lit

Character sheet

Ronan grunted. 'Kate others don't have to suffer just because you are bored,' he said with a quick glance at Hannes before turning to her again. 'Understood?'
  'It's just Hannes!' she argued back as she raised her arm to point at the boy. 'I mean...' She let her arm down again, 'He did got it on himself too. Just because I did things didn't mean he didn't do anything before that!'

Hates Paperwork

'It's just Hannes!' she argued back as she raised her arm to point at the boy. 'I mean...' She let her arm down again, 'He did got it on himself too. Just because I did things didn't mean he didn't do anything before that!' ronan narrowed his eyes as he stood up slowly "So he pushed himself down the stairs huh?!" he argued back " what do you not understand about basic human knowledge kate?!" he said crissing his arms "ever heard about a thing called morals?"

Lit

Character sheet

He narrowed his eyes as he stood up slowly. 'So he pushed himself down the stairs huh?!' he argued back. 'What do you not understand about basic human knowlegde Kate?!' he said crossing his arms. 'Ever heard about a thing called morals?'
  Kate scoffed loudly as she shook her head for a moment. 'Fuck morals dude, don't you know me? Haven't you like looked at me at all?' she asked. 'Hannes isn't dead, he's gonna be fine,' she said as she crossed her arms and leaned back against her pillow.

Hates Paperwork

'Fuck morals dude, don't you know me? Haven't you like looked at me at all?' she asked. 'Hannes isn't dead, he's gonna be fine,' she said as she crossed her arms and leaned back against her pillow.  Ronan rolled his eyes. "you know what nevermind" he groaned as he leaned back a little more, looking at the door

Lit

Character sheet

Ronan rolled his eyes. 'You know what nevermind,' he groaned as he leaned back a little more, looking at the door.
  Kate sighed and was silent for a moment, shifting her gaze on her cast. Then a yawn escaped her mouth and she groaned irritated. She didn't want to get tired cause she didn't want to sleep. 'Can I have some water?' she then asked Ronan as she looked at him, hoping the water will make her less tired.

Hates Paperwork

'Can I have some water?' she then asked Ronan as she looked at him, hoping the water will make her less tired. Ronan turned to look at her with a bitch what the fuck emotion on his face "uhum" he said as he cleared his throat

Lit

Character sheet

He turned to look at her with a what the fuck emotion on his face. 'Uhum,' he said as he cleared his throat.
  Kate looked at him with a blanc expression as he didn't get up to get her some water. 'Dude, just give me some water,' she said with a sigh.

Hates Paperwork

'Dude, just give me some water,' she said with a sigh. Ronan lookat her again, crossing his arms "
can you ..."
he started so she could finish it

Lit

Character sheet

Ronan crossed his arms. 'Can you ...' he started without finishing.
  'No I can't, duh.' Kate said as she started to get annoyed. 'Can you give me some fucking water now?'

Hates Paperwork

'No I can't, duh.' Kate said as she started to get annoyed. 'Can you give me some fucking water now?' he cringed, like for real " all you had to say was CAN YOU P L E A S E " He spaced

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next