HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frick ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Frick ( dylan) - Page 3 Empty

'That's awesome!' Dylan replied happy. 'But... As much as I like your drawing and that I want you to make your dream come true, which will happen eventually, I believe that, I ask to stop drawing now and work on your schoolwork, okay? The more you work now, the less homework you will have,' he said with a smile. Ael groaned as he grabbed his book and opened it, followwed by a high pitcched scream and shaking limps as his made his breath get unsteady
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Abel groaned as he grabbed his book.
  Dylan smiled satisfied and wanted to walk to his desk again when he was scared the fuck out of the high pitched scream behind him. He almost fell on the fucking ground and like changed ten times again as he turned around. He saw Abel with shaking limps and an unsteady breath and Dylan almost lost his breath aswell because holy fucking shit a students is almost dying in his classroom again h e l p !!!
  He fastened towards the kid with like an half panic attack because he didn't want to go to Ronan again saying he almost killed a student aGAIN. 'Oh my god, Abel, oh my god, oh my god, ohmygodohmygodohmygod, Abel, what is going on?!?!'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Abel fking nearly fell of his chair but was abel ( ehehee i am not funny) to stay on it, ofcourse acting "it's ..it0s just...too social for me sir..i ..i can't" he said having a fake panic attack " the crippling anxciety sir oh my god"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'It's... It's just... Too social for me sir... I... I can't,' Abel said. 'The crippling anxiety sir oh my god.'
  It looked like he was having a panic attack and Dylan tried to stay as calm as possible but it didn't fucking work cause meanwhile he was having a real panic attack. 'O-Okay, just... Just stay calm... Eh...' He thought about how to do this and then he thought about the time he was locked up with Jess and she was having a panic attack. He was calm enough then, he helped her out of it, he could do it again. 'Okay, so, deep breaths okay, Abel? Deep breaths,' he said as he did the deep breaths himself because honestly he needed it the most right now.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'O-Okay, just... Just stay calm... Eh...' the teacher began. Abel opened his eyes "stay calm?! stay calm?! i am having a fucking panicattack boi!" he shouted. 'Okay, so, deep breaths okay, Abel? Deep breaths,' he said as he did the deep breaths himself. "sir, sir i think i am dying..just...closse the goddamn book! i can't haandle the social"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Stay calm?! Stay calm?! I am having a fucking panic attack boi!' he shouted. 'Sir, sir I think I am dying... Just... Close the goddamn book! I can't haandle the social!'
  When he heard that though, Dylan looked at the book and closed it. Anything that could help, even if it's like fucking weird but it's Dylan with a real panic attack right now so he had to calm Abel to calm himself. Logica.
  'Deep breaths, Abel, please, Deep breaths.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Deep breaths, Abel, please, Deep breaths.'
Abel stopped and looked at his book "oh thank god it is gone, thanks sir" he said with a mile on his face, while he looked at rose who was laughing...nailed it
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh thank god it is gone, thanks sir,' he said with a smile on his face.
  Dylan noticed the change of behaviour and sighed deeply as he looked down for a moment, trying to collect himself enough to like stand for the class again. Eventually he could, otherwise he wouldn't have been a teacher. I guess. Anyway, he looked at Abel. 'What was that?' he asked, still worried but noticing how fast the boi had changed.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'What was that?' the teacher asked. Ael looked up from his drawing " social anxiety sir" he said calmly with big brow eyes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel looked up from his drawing. 'Social anxiety sir,' he said calmly.
  Dylan looked at him with a slight frown and the shock still in his eyes. 'Social anxiety?' he asked. 'H-How could that be social anxiety?' He didn't understand. What the fuck did just happen?
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Social anxiety?' he asked. 'H-How could that be social anxiety?' He didn't understand. Abel was fake offended as he laid his hand on his chest " are you seriously questioning my mental health sir?!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel put his hand on his chest. 'Are you seriously questioning my mental health sir?!'
  Dylans face lost a bit colour again as he widened his eyes in shock. 'What? N-No, no, no, I... I didn't meant that, I...' He paused for a moment. 'Do you seriously have social anxiety? I- I didn't know that, I'm sorry, but...' He shrugged awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'What? N-No, no, no, I... I didn't meant that, I...' He paused for a moment. 'Do you seriously have social anxiety? I- I didn't know that, I'm sorry, but...' He shrugged awkwardly. Abel crossed his arms "yeah you better are sir, or i am going to complain about it, telling friedrich everything" he said, satisfaction and pride in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel crossed his arms. 'Yeah you better are sir, or I am going to complain about it, telling Friedrich everything,' he said.
  That's when Dylan lost all the colour in his face. 'Oh my god, nononononono, please don't tell Friedrich I beg you,' he replied in fear. 'I didn't know, I'm sorry, but please don't tell Fried.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

That's when Dylan lost all the colour in his face. 'Oh my god, nononononono, please don't tell Friedrich I beg you,' he replied in fear. 'I didn't know, I'm sorry, but please don't tell Fried.' Abel blinked "only if you don't give us homewrk this week sir" he said calmly, blackmaill yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Frick ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next