HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatherly advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Fatherly advice Empty

He sighed as he turned into his own self again. He had shifted into someone from the nerves, something that can happen too, just before he wanted to go to Ronans office. But he had it under controle now. He hoped. So the teacher walked out of his classroom, to Ronan.
  Once Dylan was there, he knocked on the door and opened it slowly, peaking inside before he walked in. 'Eh, hi,' he greeted Ronan with a small wave of his hand and a nervous smile. 'I eh... I wanted to ask you something,' he said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Fatherly advice Empty

He was just working hardTM when suddenly, it entered the room, the knock already telling him that it was dylan. 'Eh, hi,' he greeted Ronan with a small wave of his hand and a nervous smile. 'I eh... I wanted to ask you something,' he said. you could literary hear him die "well what is it, and quick i have stuff to do" aka eating
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

'Well what is it, and quick I have stuff to do,' Ronan said.
  Dylan nodded. 'Ah, okay, I'll try to make it quick then,' he replied with a nervous chuckle. He sat down on the chair before Ronans desk. 'Well, ehm...' he started and laughed nervously. 'I eh... Jodie is pregnant,' he said, now with a big ass bright smile  h o w  t h e  f u c k. 'And eh... Well, since you are a pedagogue, and like... Have some experience with Kate... I mean, you don't have a lot experience with her in terms of like, how she was when she was little, but eh... Well anyway, I thought... Well, do you maybe have some... Tips?' Dylan asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

Dylan nodded. 'Ah, okay, I'll try to make it quick then,' he replied with a nervous chuckle. He sat down on the chair before Ronans desk. 'Well, ehm...' he started and laughed nervously. 'I eh... Jodie is pregnant,' he said, now with a big ass bright smile h o w t h e f u c k. 'And eh... Well, since you are a pedagogue, and like... Have some experience with Kate... I mean, you don't have a lot experience with her in terms of like, how she was when she was little, but eh... Well anyway, I thought... Well, do you maybe have some... Tips?' Dylan asked nervously.Ronan sighted as he looked up and just straight up stared at this dude, his eyes narrowed absolutely 100 % done
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

Ronan sighed as he looked up and just straight up stared at him, his eyes narrowed.
  Dylan was silently and fucking nervously waiting for him to say something, but eventually he noticed Ronan wasn't going to say anything. Dylan cleared his throat. 'So ehm...' He started awkwardly. 'J-Jess said it was a good idea for me to eh, ask some tips from you. Well, she said I was going to be a good dad, but like, some tips are always welcome, hm?' he said with an awkward chuckle. Oh, what was he nervous, poor boi.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

. 'So ehm...' He started awkwardly. 'J-Jess said it was a good idea for me to eh, ask some tips from you. Well, she said I was going to be a good dad, but like, some tips are always welcome, hm?' he said with an awkward chuckle. Ronan sighted before a smile appeared on his face " jess was right, you don't need any tips, you're gonna be just fine, just remember to follow your guts and everything will be just fine" he told the teacher "and if it doesn't i will be right here to jump in, but i do not think that wil be needed"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

Ronan sighed again but this time a smile appeared on his face, making Dylan a bit more confident about himself. 'Jess was right, you don't need any tips, you're gonna be just fine, just remember to follow your guts and everything will be just fine,' Ronan told him. 'And if it doesn't I will be right here to jump in, but I do not think that will be needed.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Ah well, thank you,' he chuckled. 'B-But... How can you know I'll be okay if you've never seen me with a, a... Child? Like, I know, I work here, but this is going to be my child, I mean I have to raise it! Together with Jodie, of course, but I can't let her do everything!' he said a bit in despair because oh boi what if he fucks up?
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

Dylan smiled. 'Ah well, thank you,' he chuckled. 'B-But... How can you know I'll be okay if you've never seen me with a, a... Child? Like, I know, I work here, but this is going to be my child, I mean I have to raise it! Together with Jodie, of course, but I can't let her do everything!' he said. Ronan kept forcing himself to smile as he looked at the worried canadian " calm downnn, there is no instruction manual for parenting, everyone has their own ways and i can tell that you will be a great dad and i studied for it for yearsss i recognice a great dad immeadiatly don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

'Calm downnn, there is no instruction manual for parenting, everyone has their own ways and I can tell you that you will be a great dad and I studied for it for yearsss I recognize a great dad immediately don't worry,' Ronan said.
  Dylan was silent for a moment. 'But... If you studied for it, you know like... Things you can do best and things not to do and things like that?' he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

Dylan was silent for a moment. perfect, the irishman thought as he leaned forward to work agai but then it spoke again 'But... If you studied for it, you know like... Things you can do best and things not to do and things like that?' he asked him. He groaned " just... don't abuse her or him, be reasonable and treat her or him with respect and if you don't get respect back then you teach her or him what repect is and everything will work out eventually and...everyone makes mistakes it happens but you learn from them"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

He groaned. 'Just... Don't abuse her of him, be reasonable and treat her or him with respect and if you don't get respect back then you teach her or him what respect is and everything will work out eventually and... Everyone makes mistakes it happens but you learn from them.'
  Dylan nodded. 'Ah yeah... I understand... And like... What is the best way to like... Punish them? Like, I don't want to punish them at all, but some say it's necessary but... Are there ways to raise a child without punishment or... Like... I don't know, but,' he shrugged, hoping he gave enough information for Ronan to form an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

Dylan nodded. 'Ah yeah... I understand... And like... What is the best way to like... Punish them? Like, I don't want to punish them at all, but some say it's necessary but... Are there ways to raise a child without punishment or... Like... I don't know, but,' he shrugged. Ronan frowned "ofcourse you have to, they will try to test you you know, just do what yor parents did" he said, leaning back a little
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

Ronan frowned. 'Of course you have to, they will try to test you you know, just do what your parents did,' he said, leaning back a little.
  Dylan nodded slowly. 'Ah, yeah, okay...' he said as he thought back at his parents and his childhood. His parents were very chill. But he wasn't a difficult kid, so he didn't need any big punishments or so. His little brother was a bit more of a handful but not very much. 'But what if they are different than me and my brother? What if the things my parents did won't work?' Dylan asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Fatherly advice Empty

'But what if they are different than me and my brother? What if the things my parents did won't work?' Dylan asked him.
Ronan sighted as he turned to look at the canadian again " then you come back to me or someone else and then ask for advice"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Fatherly advice Empty

'Then you come back to me or someone else and then ask for advice,' Ronan said.
  'Oh... Okay...' Dylan responded as he looked down for a moment. His smile returned soon enough though. 'Okay, yeah, I will,' he said as he looked at Ronan again. 'Thank you, Ronan,' he thanked him as he stood up and walked to the door. 'Bye Ro!'

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fatherly advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatherly advice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: