HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A really important question ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 541

Jess nodded.
  Dylan saw her shaking, kept silent for a couple of seconds as he looked at Jess. But then he sighed and teared his gaze away. 'Okay...' He wasn't sure if he had to believe her, but she was obviously uncomfortable and he knew how things will turn out if it was clear Jess told them. He didn't wanted that to happen again. He decided he should keep an eye on Soof and the things she said before he made any hasty conclusions. 'Well,' he sighed as she shifted to a more comfortable position on his desk, 'if she told her that because of her race, sexuality, or anything else Joli can't do anything about, then it's racism yes. If Sophie just says that to be mean or something, it isn't,' he explained, changing the subject to racism again.

Student

Name : lol
Coins : 260

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Well,' he sighed as she shifted to a more comfortable position on his desk, 'if she told her that because of her race, sexuality, or anything else Joli can't do anything about, then it's racism yes. If Sophie just says that to be mean or something, it isn't,' he explained. "she didn't tell her though!" she quickly told him nerves clearly hearable in her shaky voice "but uh ..yeah..i ...i understand....i.. think"

'She didn't tell her though!' she quickly told him, nerves clearly audible in her shaky voice. 'But uh... Yeah... I... I understand... I... Think.'
  Dylan sighed. 'Jess, don't worry, I won't tell anyone,' he said. 'If Sophie really says that I need to hear it myself. Or maybe I can ask Joli, I don't know yet. But I promise, Jess, you won't be involded in this in any way, okay? I won't tell your name or give any hints you were part in this,' he reassured her. 'But... Are you sure? It doesn't sound like you understand it,' he continued. 'Can you tell me what part of it you don't understand?'

Student

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Jess, don't worry, I won't tell anyone,' he said. 'If Sophie really says that I need to hear it myself. Or maybe I can ask Joli, I don't know yet. But I promise, Jess, you won't be involded in this in any way, okay? I won't tell your name or give any hints you were part in this,' he reassured her. 'But... Are you sure? It doesn't sound like you understand it,' he continued. 'Can you tell me what part of it you don't understand?'
jess blinked, extremely releaved that she did not tell him but still kind of stressed. She shrugged "i just don't understand...it...it's weird" she said with a shrug before looking at the windows "why is that window broken by the way..had been staring at it the entire lesson"

She shrugged. 'I just don't understand... It... It's weird,' she said before looking at the windows. 'Why is that window broken by the way... Had been staring at it the entire lesson.'
  Dylan sighed and looked at the window for a second. 'Eh... A ball went through it,' he answered as he turned to the girl again. 'But ehm...' He paused for a moment, thinking about how to explain racism to her. 'I have tried a lot of things already, Jess. Not that it's a problem, don't worry about it, but... Do you maybe have an idea for me to explain to you in a way you understand? Like... What kind of methods will work for you, you know?' he said, hoping he could come further with this.

Student

Character sheet

Dylan sighed and looked at the window for a second. 'Eh... A ball went through it,' he answered as he turned to the girl again. 'But ehm...' He paused for a moment, thinking . 'I have tried a lot of things already, Jess. Not that it's a problem, don't worry about it, but... Do you maybe have an idea for me to explain to you in a way you understand? Like... What kind of methods will work for you, you know?' he said. Jess blinked already forgotten what he said as she looked at her phone "i'm reallyyy sorry sir,
but i'm late for work if i don't run now so thanks!"
she said as she grabbed her bag and walked to the door

Jess blinked as she looked at her phone. 'I'm reallyyy sorry sir, but I'm late for work if I don't turn now so thanks!' she said as she grabbed her bag and walked to the door.
  Dylan looked after her and chuckled as the girl was gone. He shook his head as he stood up and packed his bag. It was time to go home. To Jodie. And the upcoming baby!
  *internally screaming*

CLOSED

Back to top Go down

A really important question ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4