HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

literally drowning now help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

literally drowning now help - Page 2 Empty

'Mhm,' she said nodding. 'Oh, by the way,' she said 'I hate swimming and water with all of my heart. And everything that is me. So let's get out of here,' she said as she almost ran towards the open door. Once she was out she sighed deeply, a little bit calmed down now. Jess followed her " butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbububububbubububu-but how can you hate water?! it's the best! just the feeling of it on your skin, the freshness on your skin! it's amazing! like for reallll especially i the sea!
the salt on your lips and stuff oh and the feeling of the soft sand on your feet!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

'Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbububububbubububu-but how can you hate water?! it's the best! just the feeling of it on your skin, the freshness on your skin! it's amazing! like for reallll especially i the sea!
the salt on your lips and stuff oh and the feeling of the soft sand on your feet!' Jess said.
  Kate almost threw up on the thought. 'Disgusting,' she said as she walked towards Ronans office. She needed to get clean and dry clothes, and not Soofs'.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Disgusting,' she said jess blinked grabbing her phone to make a snap "guys guys guys i just saved thi giirl
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Guys guys guys I just saved this girl,' Jess said out of nowhere.
  Kate turned around and saw Jess making snaps of her. The ginger rolled her eyes and gave her the finger as she turned around again, fastening her pace to the office. Once she was there she could send Jess away and eat chocolate. Because according to Ronan chocolate helps with everything.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate turned around and saw Jess making snaps of her. The ginger rolled her eyes and gave her the finger as she turned around again, fastening her pace to the office. Jess sighted as she watched her leave, making sure to sent sophie dthe snaps however...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate noticed Jess stopping walking with her and she was happy about that. That way she didn't have to send her away. Once the girl arrived at Ronans office she opened the door, saw Ronan eating, rolled her eyes as she looked at him with dead eyes. She walked to the couch where she always slept on and picked out some clothes and a dry towel of herself. She started changing clothes, not caring about Ronan for now. As long as the disgusting wet things were gone off of her skin. Kate then walked over to the drawer where Ronan kept all the chocolate, took some packs and sat down on the most comfortable chair in the office where she started drying her hair while eating the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Ronan was just pretending to work hard as usual, aka eating his problems away washing them away with huge ass sips of whiskey when he suddenly noticed a wet thing coming into his office and wanted to complain but it would blow his cover so the hard working Irishman decided not to and to just focus on his soup that he had placed behind a huge pile of fake paperwork when suddenly the now somewhat dryer thing went towards his chocolate "ehm what makes you think you can just take my chocolate?!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ehm what makes you think you can just take my chocolate?!' Ronan asked.
  Kate looked at him with dead eyes. 'Because I'm your daughter? Duh,' she said as she took a bite. 'You would share your food with me, you said so yourself. You even threw away the shit with nuts,' she shrugged, taking another bite while trying to dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him with dead eyes. 'Because I'm your daughter? Duh,' she said as she took a bite. 'You would share your food with me, you said so yourself. You even threw away the shit with nuts,' she shrugged, taking another bite while trying to dry her hair. "oh my god you're dripping all over the place!" he exclaimed "aahh no you are ruiening all of my paperwork kate the fuck?!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh my god you're dripping all over the place!' Ronan exclaimed. 'Aahh no you are ruining all of my paperwork Kate the fuck?!'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'As if paperwork means something to you. You aren't even doing paperwork right now,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate rolled her eyes. 'As if paperwork means something to you. You aren't even doing paperwork right now,' she said. Ronan looked at her and the papaterwork infront of him, his face 100% done "then what is this then huh?" he said pointing at it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Then what is this then huh?' he said pointing at the paperwork laying in front of him.
  The girl shrugged. 'Paperwork you pretend to do when you're actually eating away your life,' she said, no emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

The girl shrugged. 'Paperwork you pretend to do when you're actually eating away your life,' she said, no emotion in her voice. Ronan blinked while staring at her for a moment "get out" he warned the girl with dead eyes absolutely done with his life
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan blinked, staring at her for a moment. 'Get out,' he warned her.
  Kate stopped chewing on the chocolate for a moment as she stared him dead in the eyes. 'No,' she said then. 'I basically live here, you can't send me away,' she said while continuing eating as she dried her hair what just wouldn't get dry, goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate stopped chewing on the chocolate for a moment as she stared him dead in the eyes. 'No,' she said then. 'I basically live here, you can't send me away,' she said while continuing eating. Rnan stood up 2 you have a fuking dorm right?! well sleep there then!" he nearly yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

literally drowning now help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: