HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Happy Christmas - Page 6 Empty

Kate nodded. 'Yeah, I guess. They better have tea with milk though,' she laughed, but meant it. Ronan laughed "ofcourse they have, don't worry they aren't barbaric how else would you drink tea?" he said while speeding up a bit
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan laughed. 'Of course they have, don't worry they aren't barbaric how else would you drink tea?' he said.
  'Good,' Kate responded happy. 'Uhm... Do they know I'm allergic to nuts though?' she then asked as she realized she could literally die due to nuts. 'I mean, even the smell can cause a reaction.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Good,' Kate responded happy. 'Uhm... Do they know I'm allergic to nuts though?' she then asked as she realized she could literally die due to nuts. 'I mean, even the smell can cause a reaction.' ronan looked at her "no, but my mum is allergic aswell so don't worry..i guess you got it from her or something" he explained
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan looked at her. 'No, but my mum is allergic aswell so don't worry... I guess you got it from her or something,' he explained.
  'Ah yeah. Could be,' Kate shrugged with a smile. 'You think I got anything else from your side of the family?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Ah yeah. Could be,' Kate shrugged with a smile. 'You think I got anything else from your side of the family?' she asked. he smiled "the red hair for sure..face shape i think and the stuborness for sure" he said with a smile while keeping his eyes on ther road before them, it was luckily a lot less busy now and time flew by as the landscape began changing ito a bit more of a rocky area
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'The red hair for sure... Face shape I think and the stubbornness for sure,' he said with a smile.
  'Cool,' Kate responded. 'My mom didn't have any siblings right?' she then asked, curious who was her family and who not, because life showed you could always suddenly get a new family member.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Cool,' Kate responded. 'My mom didn't have any siblings right?' she then asked. Ronan shrugged "not that i know of no, so i guess no" he told her calmly " plus if you would have had aunts or uncles n your mother's side you would probably have been adopted by them hm"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan shrugged. 'Not that I know of no, so I guess no,' he told her calmly. 'Plus if you would have had aunts or uncles on your mothers side you would probably have been adopted by them hm.'
  She shrugged. 'I guess. But like... For more than seventeen years I didn't know I still had a dad. And another one then they told me about. So yeah, maybe there is some family far away nobody knows about, I don't know,' she shrugged with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She shrugged. 'I guess. But like... For more than seventeen years I didn't know I still had a dad. And another one then they told me about. So yeah, maybe there is some family far away nobody knows about, I don't know,' she shrugged with a small laugh. Ronan laughed aswell "well yeah...it is possible i guess..i don't know..your mom's family wasn't all that close that's all i remember"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed aswell. 'Well yeah... It is possible I guess... I don't know... Your mom's family wasn't all that close that's all I remember.'
  'Hm... Well I guess my grandma would've told me about them, if she knew them. I mean, the only thing that needed to be kept secret was that you were my dad. And I think she was the only one who knew together with my mom.' She paused for a moment as she looked at the Irish landscape. 'You know, I've never been in Ireland, or any other place than the village I grew up in and Westwood,' she said with a small smile. 'How long will we stay here? Can we visit some places before we go back?' she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'You know, I've never been in Ireland, or any other place than the village I grew up in and Westwood,' she said with a small smile. 'How long will we stay here? Can we visit some places before we go back?' she asked him. "well we can stay the entire winter brake if you want, i mean emelie is the only one who stays behind together with alex, sophie and i think dmitri" he told her calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well we can stay the entire winter brake if you want, I mean Emelie is the only one who stays behind together with Alex, Sophie and I think Dmitri,' he told her calmly.
  Kate smiled. 'Okay, cool!' Then she remembered something. 'But... There will be a lot of students back when it's new year... But then Fried is back again, right?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled. 'Okay, cool!' Then she remembered something. 'But... There will be a lot of students back when it's new year... But then Fried is back again, right?'. Ronan nodded "yeah yeah, fried and hannes will be back by then, but it doesn't really matter, emelie will be there the entire brake and she can handle it for sure" he laughed "i mean it's emely"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Yeah yeah, Fried and Hannes will be back by then, but it doesn't really matter, Emelie will be there the entire brake and she can handle it for sure,' he laughed. 'I mean it's Emelie.'
  'True, true,' Kate laughed. 'What places can we visit?' she asked enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'True, true,' Kate laughed. 'What places can we visit?' she asked enthusiastically. "ehm...dublin is fun..i suppose...we could go there..visit ruins...art galleries...i don't know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: