HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just get me out of here already

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Just get me out of here already - Page 2 Empty

Kate sighed. 'Who ever thought that,' she mumbled as she looked away from Ronan. 'Have you ever even done sport in your life?' she asked him then. Ronan shrugged "not really..always used to skip p.e by pretending to be limp"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He shrugged. 'Not really... Always used to skip p.e by pretending to be limp.'
  Kate raised a brow. 'And you eat all of that food... How can you not be fat, jeez,' she chuckled as she saw a hanging bord with some Chinese symbol things. 'Hey, I think that's it!' she said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him with her. All that shit she had to eat in jail had made her hungry for real food. 'C'mon, a bit movement is good for you,' she tried to motivate him to walk faster.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate raised a brow. 'And you eat all of that food... How can you not be fat, jeez,' she chuckled as she saw a hanging bord with some Chinese symbol things. 'Hey, I think that's it!' she said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him with her. All that shit she had to eat in jail had made her hungry for real food. 'C'mon, a bit movement is good for you,' she tried to motivate him to walk faster. Ronan sighted as he stepped inside and looked around ..soo many people...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

They stepped inside and Kate looked around her with a smile. She turned to Ronan again. 'Now c'mon,' she said as she dragged him to the counter. She looked at the menu and thought about her choice for a while. She had never been here. Mostly because she couldn't afford it. 'Boi, I want to try all of these things!' she exclaimed enthusiastic. Then the bartender dude comes up and asked what they want to eat. They order the things and then Kate searched for a good place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Just get me out of here already
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: