HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh, its such a sk8ful day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kate West
Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 415

Character sheet
Mutation: Pyrokenises

Abel sighed. 'Well can you? Let's make a deal.'
  Kate looked at him again, a brow raised.
  'You help me and I will make sure you are getting good grades for one of the beta subjects,' he said, crossing his arms.
  'Help you with what?' Kate asked. It seemed nice. He was the kid of Nick, so maybe he could do something for her.

Name : sanne
Coins : 93

'Help you with what?' Kate asked. It seemed nice. "teaching me how to do this shit cause it looks awesoome!" he said getting all excited and stuff, he migh be able to impress marisa with this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Teaching me how to do this shit cause it looks awesome!' he said, getting all excited and stuff.
  Kate raised a brow and sighed, taking another drag. She waited for a couple of seconds before letting the smoke out. 'Look, kid... You need to practise for this. You can't go spray paint everywhere you want, unless you want to be a total weirdo.' She paused for a moment. 'You need to start at the beginning. First you need to draw, design a piece. Then you can go work it out and shit, and later you can put it on walls and stuff like that... I don't want to get your hope and dreams up, but you don't learn this in one day.'

Kate raised a brow and sighed, taking another drag. She waited for a couple of seconds before letting the smoke out. 'Look, kid... You need to practise for this. You can't go spray paint everywhere you want, unless you want to be a total weirdo.' She paused for a moment. 'You need to start at the beginning. First you need to draw, design a piece. Then you can go work it out and shit, and later you can put it on walls and stuff like that... I don't want to get your hope and dreams up, but you don't learn this in one day.'. Abel nodded heavily "WELL my dad can draw...so it's technically in my blood so maybe i can try doing it too!" he said hope in his voice " i mean...it isn't impossible" he smiled as he looked at her painting being all inspired and shit you know the drill. He turned to look at the girl again his brown eyes wide open from exitement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

He nodded heavily. 'WELL my dad can draw... SO it's technically in my blood so maybe I can try doing it too! I mean... It isn't impossible,' he smiled as he looked at the piece.
  Kate smiled softly, appreciating the kids excitement and want to do this to. She crushed her cigarette on the wall she was sitting on and jumped off of it. 'Well,' she started with a smile. 'I like your motivation, so we can indeed do some little things... I won't let you touch my supplies, though, they're expensive.' They weren't though. But they were for her, so oh well. 'You need to start drawing first too, so that's nice. Do you have any drawing experience though? Like, what can you draw?' she asked, taking her notebook and pencils out of her bag.

She crushed her cigarette on the wall she was sitting on and jumped off of it. 'Well,' she started with a smile. 'I like your motivation, so we can indeed do some little things... I won't let you touch my supplies, though, they're expensive.' They weren't though. But they were for her, so oh well. 'You need to start drawing first too, so that's nice. Do you have any drawing experience though? Like, what can you draw?' she asked, taking her notebook and pencils out of her bag. He smiled awkwardly "i..i can draw polar bears!" he said as he sat down "And ..trees...and...snow....basically all there is in russia..." he laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'I... I can draw polar bears!' he said as he sat down. 'And... Trees... And... Snow... Basically all there is in Russia...' He laughed a bit.
  Kate sat down next to him. 'Well... It's at least something. You can always combine it with a piece, if you are creatief enough,' she shrugged. 'So, show me your polar bears and trees,' she said while handing him the sketchbook and pencils.

Kate sat down next to him. 'Well... It's at least something. You can always combine it with a piece, if you are creatief enough,' she shrugged. 'So, show me your polar bears and trees,' she said while handing him the sketchbook and pencils. He smiled nervously as he drew a polarbear, it wasn't perfect but it wasn0t ugly but could use some work the kid is just 11 he aint gonna draw fucking mona lisa "well yeh" he said after some minutes of drawing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Kate watched him drawing the polar bear and after some time he was finished.
  'Well yeh,' Abel said.
  The red-headed girl smiled. 'Good job!' she complimented him. 'Let's see... That line there, it goes too far,' she said as she pointed it out. 'And the connection with the head and neck could use some work too, but it's pretty good!' She took the sketchbook and pencil from him and corrected the little mistakes he had made. 'You see? That way it's far more realistic. If you want to go with that style though. I encourage practising all styles, so that you can develop your own over time,' she said. 'And just... Just draw a lot.' She smiled. 'Can you draw some trees?' she asked as he gave the book and pencil back.

The red-headed girl smiled. 'Good job!' she complimented him. 'Let's see... That line there, it goes too far,' she said as she pointed it out. 'And the connection with the head and neck could use some work too, but it's pretty good!' . He smiled happy with her compliments . She took the sketchbook and pencil from him and corrected the little mistakes he had made. 'You see? That way it's far more realistic. If you want to go with that style though. I encourage practising all styles, so that you can develop your own over time,' she said. 'And just... Just draw a lot.' She smiled. 'Can you draw some trees?' she asked as he gave the book and pencil back. He nodded " i can try !" he said happily as he toook the suplies and started drawing some pine trees reminding him of rusia a smile apearing on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

The boi nodded. 'I can try!' he said happily as he took the supplies from her and started drawing some pine trees.
  Kate looked for at the trees and smiled softly. It was a peaceful moment for her and she enjoyed it. She didn't thought she would be teaching a kid to draw when she stood up this morning. The girl looked at the piece she had made just a couple of minutes ago. It was a design she wanted to do for a while now, but she never had the time. But with Clint being arrested and his friends gone she had find the time to do it finally.

Back to top Go down

Oh, its such a sk8ful day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: Warlingham Village-
Jump to: