HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh, its such a sk8ful day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 93

'You get weirder mutations every day,' she mumbled as she changed cans again. 'You're young... I thought that weird pastaboi was the youngest, but I guess I'm wrong... How old are you?' she asked while looking at him. 'And when did you arrive?',. He blinked...so many questions. " well i am 11 years old" he said all proud and shit " and about a week ago, but i have been inside the building a few times before" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 415

Character sheet
Mutation: Pyrokenises

'Well I am 11 years old,' he answered. 'And about a week ago, but I have been inside the building a few times before,' he shrugged.
  Kate nodded while thinking. 'That's pretty young... How did you get inside the building? Do you live nearby?' All the kids she knew in Westwood came from far. She was the closest living to Westwood so far.

Kate nodded while thinking. 'That's pretty young... How did you get inside the building? Do you live nearby?'. Abel nodded "Yehh well i live here and in russia...and yeh my dad works there so i came in a tons "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Yeah well I live here and in Russia... And yeh my dad works there so I came in a tons,' Abel said.
  Kate frowned. She didn't know anyone who worked there who had kids. Well, Ronan, but he didn't count in this. She would have known. Friedrich wouldn't have a kid in a tousand years. She would have known if Dylan had any. That dude was too fucking enthousiast about life. And Emelie... Yeah let's not start with Emelie. That left over Nick.
  Oh my God, boi.
  'Are you Nicks kid? Does he have kids? Although it won't really surprise me, I mean that dude is a fucker,' she laughed but then remembered Abel. 'I-I mean... Oh well, you may know already... Anyway, nice, I guess.'

'Are you Nicks kid? Does he have kids? Although it won't really surprise me, I mean that dude is a fucker,' she laughed but then remembered Abel. 'I-I mean... Oh well, you may know already... Anyway, nice, I guess.' Abel nodded " i sure am!" He said pride in his words "what's your mutation by the way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

The kid - Nicks kid, holy shit - nodded. 'I sure am! What's your mutation by the way,' he asked.
  'Pyrokenises,' Kate answered shortly before continuing spraying.

'Pyrokenises,' Kate answered shortly before continuing spraying. Abel blinked "Pyro wattes?" the son of a science teacher right there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Pyro wattes?' he asked.
  Kate sighed annoyed and turned around again. 'Pyrokenises. I can control fire. And make it. Sometimes.' She shrugged and turned to the wall again. The piece was almost done. Only the outlining and then it's finished. Almost...

Kate sighed annoyed and turned around again. 'Pyrokenises. I can control fire. And make it. Sometimes.' She shrugged. Abel smiled "OOEH that's neattttttttttttttt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Abel smiled. 'OOEH that's neatttttttttttt.'
  'Yeah I guess,' Kate responded, not really paying attention to the boy now. She was doing the outlining of her piece and it had to be perfect. Once it was done she stepped backwards and looked at it with a satisfied smile. She looked at Abel for a moment before grabbing the black graffiti. 'Lesson of the day,' Kate said as she put her tag next to the just finished piece, 'always tag your work.' She turned around again and packed her stuff. Then she sat down on a small wall and grabbed a cigarette and lit it. She took a drag while enjoying the feeling of finishing something and being proud of it.

Lesson of the day,' Kate said as she put her tag next to the just finished piece, 'always tag your work.' She woke him again and he blinked "Lesson? are you teaching me now?" he asked a bit buzzed out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Lesson? Are you teaching me now?' he asked a bit buzzed out.
  Kate looked at him. 'Are you even paying attention?' she asked. 'Not that I care though, do what you want,' she shrugged.

Kate looked at him. 'Are you even paying attention?' she asked. 'Not that I care though, do what you want,' she shrugged. He blinked " no but i am now! " he said a smile on his face "i would like to learn more you know"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

He blinked. 'No but I am now!' he said, a smile on his face. 'I would like to learn more you know.'
  Kate took a drag while looking at the kid. Then she sighed out the smoke. 'Learn about what? I only told you that you must always tag your work, I'm not teaching you something.' She looked away.

Kate took a drag while looking at the kid. Then she sighed out the smoke. 'Learn about what? I only told you that you must always tag your work, I'm not teaching you something.' She looked away. Abel sights "Well can you? leet's make a deal" he smirked " you help me and i will make sure you are getting good grades for one of the beta subjects he said crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Oh, its such a sk8ful day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: Warlingham Village-
Jump to: