HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting 'till the end

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Fighting 'till the end - Page 3 Empty

Blinded by anger she didn't notice what Hannes was doing. Suddenly his hands where on her face. Kate felt liquid being smeared on her face and then it went cold. Kate screamed and tried to get away but the blood of the German was already frozen on her face. It burned like hell. She stood up as fast as she could and due her burning skin, and the fact something was frozen on her skin, distracted her from any movements Hannes made.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Kate screamed and tried to get away but the blood of the German was already frozen on her face.. She stood up as fast as she could and due her burning skin, and the fact something was frozen on her skin, distracted her from any movements Hannes made. Hannes took this chance and jumped up, his hands boiling in heat agian as the frozen blood on his face meleted and boiled and punched her as hard , as fast and as many times as poosible on her wounded cheek bone, letting all of the boiled up anger out as he continued, his eyes narrow, the blue hue in his eyes had made place for anger again blinding him from the fact that teachers were close

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate was trying her best to melt it away with her own fire, but then Hannes hit her on her already wounded cheekbone. And he didn't stop. She gasped as she felt the wound, caused by Clint, opening again. She stumbled back and fell backwards, but was catched by someone.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He was just walking through the corridor when he suddenly smelled fiire, kate was back. He quickly ran towards it and saw hannes punching her in the face, both of their faces covered in blood, hannes face broken, and kate's face covered in burnwounds. He quickly rqan up to them, just in time to catch kate from behind and restrained the angered ginger by force , keepingg her hands down, pointed at the ground 2What the hell is going on here?!" he yelled as he looked at hannes for a real short moment who had fallen on the ground a hand in front of his bleeding face, clearly blinded by anger, just like kate...

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

The person who catched her restrained her by force, keeping her hands down and pointed at the ground. Kate did her best to get out of the grip but it didn't work. Her hands produced more fire but she didn't care, then the person had to let her go!
  'What the hell is going on here?!' she then heard Ronan yell.
  Oh fuck, Ronan, nonono!
  She tried her best to control the fire coming out of her hands but she couldn't control it yet, she only made it worse. She felt guilty for burning him, and still tried to get out of his grip, not only to punch Hannes again. 'Let. Me. Go. Fucktard!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Let. Me. Go. Fucktard!' he felt his skin burn but didn't let go, tears in his eyes as he tightened his grip "Calm. down. jesus fucking christ!" he grunted in pain " i think you fucked him up enough now!" he said calmly

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Calm. Down. Jesus fucking Christ!' Ronan grunted. 'I think you fucked him up enough now!'
  Kate shook her head. 'Let me go or I'll burn you even more!' Kate argued while trying new things to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate shook her head. 'Let me go or I'll burn you even more!' Kate argued while trying new things to get out of his grip. Ronqan laughed in pain " mhm, i ain't letting you go, you know tat right"

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed in pain and Kate felt a sting. 'Mhm, I ain't letting you go, you know that right.'
  'Oh my God, you fucking prick!' she yelled. 'Do you want to get burned jeez, just let me go!' She didn't want to hurt him but she couldn't stop the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Oh my God, you fucking prick!' she yelled. 'Do you want to get burned jeez, just let me go!' the irish man smiled away his pain "i don't mind, ...just let the anger out" he said seriously dying like these burns...he died

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I don't mind... Just let the anger out,' he said.
  The girl shook her head. 'Please, don't do this,' she begged, groaning from the pain, trying her best to control the fire. She sighed deeply and for a moment the fire lessend, but it got back as fast as it came.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes kept his eyes fixed on the floor, not miding the converstion between ronan and kate, not minding the fire he just kept sitting on his knees, watching the blood drip on the wooden floor, anger boiling inside his breathe heavy his eyes narrowed the words of the ginger on his mind "you bitch.." he mumbled under his heavy breath before he stood up, blinded by anger and walked up to kate slowly ready to punch her hard shaking in anger and hatred

Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan had noticed the shouting and the smell of fire. When he saw what was happening he quickly ran back to get a fire blanket. When he got back he saw Ronan had already restrained Kate while Hannes was sitting on the floor. He knew he must be hot, he didn't want to risk any burn wounds again. He threw the blanket over Hannes, but,  of course it failed. He quickly picked up the blanket again and saw that Hannes had stood up and was now walking towards Kate and Ronan.
  'Oh no...'
  The teacher quickly ran to the German from behind and when he was close enough he threw the blanket again, this time with succes. Dylan smiled, pleased with this victory.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes was so close when suddenly a silver thingy appeared he blinked when he was suddenly covered by a silver thing...mister collins...this had to be mister collins. He stopped for a moment "Boi" he managed to say before he continued walking only to trip over the cloth and fell on the ground, on his jaw and rolled away trapped in the silver thing "Au" he grunted !"#borritogoals

Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes stopped walking and Dylan could hear a faint 'boi.' Then he walked further and tripped over the blanket. He fell on the ground, followed with an 'Au' from Hannes.
  Dylan walked up to him and laid his hands on the boy, with the blanket in between of course, so that he couldn't stand up again. He quickly looked at Ronan and Kate and saw the burn wounds on Ronans arms, but the didn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Fighting 'till the end
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: